Districts that joined Puntland post 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thegoodshepherd Harti areas are under populated for the most part. Look at how empty
the Darood areas are that should tell you something that your population in Somalia is over exaggerated.

Somalia-Population-Density-Map.mediumthumb.jpg
Where is that map from? North Mudug is more than 3x as dense as South Mudug, it looks like the opposite on your map.

This map is from Nasa and shows that Harti land in specific, and Daarood land in general, are not sparsely populated relative other places (beside Mogadishu and Lower Shabelle). In fact, it is Isaaq land that looks underpopulated.

nzTS2z5.jpg

https://neo.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/view.php?datasetId=SEDAC_POP&date=2000-01-01

To be honest sxb. If we're going to add Dir and Isaaq together. They would be the biggest Somali clan and even much bigger than Darood, forget Hawiye. Unless you take Isaaq out then ofcourse Dir is not bigger than Hawiye.
DIR and isaaq are considered the same in the 4.5 system

If Hawiye is larger than Isaaq it is not by much.

I don't wanna get into this argument but basically the gap between Darood and Hawiye is much larger than the gap between Hawiye and Isaaq.

screen-shot-2018-05-30-at-3-56-59-pm-png.46614

Darood -35%
Hawiye - 25%
Isaaq -22%
Jeberti vs samaale or even irir we will f*ck you niggas over by population
Samaale are 60% of Somalis

Trolling are we? Not another fake account cos no real Hawiye will claim the clans in question abtirsi to Hawiye.:draketf:

In Somalia proper, you have Hiiraab (Habargidir, Duduble, Mudulood); Karanle (Murusade), Gugundhabe (Baadicade, Jajeele), Xaskul and Silcis Gorgarte.

Galjeecel are Saransoor Gardheere Samaale. Xawadle are Meyle Samaale.
don't speak for us because you read few bias from wikipedia
Gaaljecel are gugundhabe just like degoodi
We take our fair share within hawiye when it comes to politics socially and land
Go get the people running away from ur lineage because ur clan is small than them
Proud hawiye will always be proud of our hawiye lineage

don't speak for us because you read few bias from wikipedia
Gaaljecel are gugundhabe just like degoodi
We take our fair share within hawiye when it comes to politics socially and land
Go get the people running away from ur lineage because ur clan is small than them
Proud hawiye will always be proud of our hawiye lineage

Ain't nobody speaking for you Boy. You are not, and were never Irir Samaale so stop claiming a lineage that is not yours, be proud of who you are! No need to get emotional and reduce yourself to the status of a Gaarac Sheegaad when one is talking about Nasab; not politics.

Ain't nobody speaking for you Boy. You are not, and were never Irir Samaale so stop claiming a lineage that is not yours, be proud of who you are! No need to get emotional and reduce yourself to the status of a Gaarac Sheegaad when one is talking about Nasab; not politics.

You really believe Hawiye are the smallest clan?

Hawiye are the largest clan within Somalia’s borders, in somaliweyne they are slightly larger than Darod

Abgaal are larger than issaq iyo dir

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hawiye are the largest clan within Somalia’s borders, in somaliweyne they are slightly larger than Darod

Abgaal are larger than issaq iyo dir

Sxb, whatever you're smoking, please pass me some of that. You are seriously underestimating the landheerenimada of Isaaq.

There is not much difference between Hawiye and Isaaq population. Hawiye is only few percentages larger than Isaaq.

As for the biggest Somali clan. I hate to admit but that's Darood.

Sxb, whatever you're smoking, please pass me some of that. You are seriously underestimating the landheerenimada of Isaaq.

There is not much difference between Hawiye and Isaaq population. Hawiye is only few percentages larger than Isaaq.

As for the biggest Somali clan. I hate to admit but that's Darood.

Inside Somalia Hawiye is the most

32FF6A30-F67E-4F5E-8FE2-44C1B2D1CB42.jpeg

Yeah, I've already admitted that but I'm telling you Hawiye and Isaaq population difference is very small.

Check out the Somali tribal percentages inside Somalia.

Approximate-population-distribution-of-the-six-clan-families.png

Nah it’s fake hawiye is like 25-30 percent
Darod like 20 percent
And issaq 15-20 percent

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah, I've already admitted that but I'm telling you Hawiye and Isaaq population difference is very small.

Check out the Somali tribal percentages inside Somalia.

Approximate-population-distribution-of-the-six-clan-families.png

Isaaq +Dir =29%:trumpsmirk:
Isaaq+Hawiye +Dir(Irir Samaale)=52% of Somali republic :nahgirl:

Rest are Laangaab :hillarybiz:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah it’s fake hawiye is like 25-30 percent
Darod like 20 percent
And issaq 15-20 percent

I'm done getting through your thick skull. Your own map and percentage of Somali tribes backs up my testimony.

Here what your own map says. Hawiye is 25% and Isaaq is 22% and Darood is 20% in Somalia. :pachah1:

32ff6a30-f67e-4f5e-8fe2-44c1b2d1cb42-jpeg.49941

I'm done getting through your thick skull. Your own map and percentage of Somali tribes backs up my testimony.

Here what your own map says. Hawiye is 25% and Isaaq is 22% and Darood is 20% in Somalia. :pachah1:

32ff6a30-f67e-4f5e-8fe2-44c1b2d1cb42-jpeg.49941

Hawiye is like 40% of all ethnic Somalis

Mudlood is bigger than Harti and issaq combined

Go f*ck urself laangaab hooyada iyo famaligaada anaa wasa
We are proud of who we are
u go with what u r proud of u garac wacal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending