Districts that joined Puntland post 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saaxo district in Mudug joined late 2015,-Wagardhac
http://www.radiosyl.com/barlamaanka...sixinta-miisaaniyad-sanadkeedka-2015-sawirro/
Towfiiq, Mudug-Surre joined in 2012. Is Ceerigaabo next, we know where that Ceel daahir road is headed? :mjswag:
My people need to make better decisions
2E72705B-8947-49E9-B0BF-ED86AD56E215.png

It's probably the best decision they ever made but now they are my people they live under the laws of the land of sand and sea. Watch Saaxo develop faster than Gedo. :obama:
On a serious note I think that was kind of wise. I think that our Galgaduud enclave should be part of PL if we would pay taxes in return of a road from Caabudwaaq to Saaxo and development

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not surprised Dir from tawfiq joined joined Puntland, who on earth would wanna join galnus?

As for Saaxo, well they're wagardhac darood warriors no surprise there

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe don't waste your time with this mooryaan slave, when all said and done, this is the map of Puntland controlled mudug, from Ceel dhanaan in the coast through tawfiiq and Galkacyo down to Saaxo.

mudug.png

This amounts to km2 of land that is actually larger than Nugaal.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe don't waste your time with this mooryaan slave, when all said and done, this is the map of Puntland controlled mudug, from Ceel dhanaan in the coast through tawfiiq and Galkacyo down to Saaxo.

View attachment 49599

This amounts to km2 of land that is actually larger than Nugaal.
The moron has no idea what a district is. He thinks we are talking about a village. Most of Mudug is a rural population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending