Dismissed Gedo General Caanood Almost killed.

I shouldn't had bothered with you nacasyahow.

You go learn basic facts.

Burgabo is in Jubbada Hoose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgabo

You take your pills.

You have been refuted.
that's the one u are talking about? never mind then.
that's in Jubada hoose. what's next, u gonna claim ras kambooni too?
Your ancestors failed you guys. They should have expanded into port cities, but instead they chose to squat in part of Gedo.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Marehan are refugees across all of Somalia, not one place they can call home, one place of their own. In GG, Refugees. In J/Hoose, Refugees. Even Gedo is shared:heh:.

Marehan not refugees stop describing KDF refugee child.

Jubaland is my home. Jubbada Hoose is my home, Jubbada Dhexe is home, GG is owned. And nope Gedo is not ''shared'' it's dominated by Sade same way in Jubbada Hoose.

Sheikh

VIP
that's the one u are talking about? never mind then.
that's in Jubada hoose. what's next, u gonna claim ras kambooni too?
Your ancestors failed you guys. They should have expanded into port cities, but instead they chose to squat in part of Gedo.

Yeah that's one I'm talking about. I'm not claiming Ras Kambooni.

My ancestors didn't fail me or my tol. They did expanded to port cities such as Kismayo and the rest of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo in the 1800's.

Yeah that's one I'm talking about. I'm not claiming Ras Kambooni.

My ancestors didn't fail me or my tol. They did expanded to port cities such as Kismayo and the rest of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo in the 1800's.
actually they didn't. Barre hiraale was the first marehan to hold kismayo. that was 20 years ago, before that, no marehans didn't settle in kismayo.

they failed you tbh. They didn't expand anywhere. they sat on their lazy asses.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Because it isn't farmaajo's job to do that. Reer gedo can come and do it and they have the right. I'd support a Gedo kacdoon if it results in peaceful transition of power and nothing is demolished, no blood is shed, and the progress that was made is built on.

I don't support farmaajo's constant attempts to spark conflicts in Kismaayo. he has sent a nisa nigga, he's sent a general there, and now this canood guy. That's not how things are done.

He'd be doing everything that you guys hate about madoobe. so why the hypocrisy? Why set a bad precedent? Do you think farmaajo would be this preoccupied with Jland if it was marehan project? be honest, u know he wouldn't.

If this coup succeeds, why does he think we'll just back our bags and leave? A permenant solution is needed so we don't have to witness the same shit happening every year and farmaajo doesn't even understand that much.

he needs a class in conflict resolutions.
Bro no kacdoon can ever happen in Gedo with Madoobes administration maybe you dont know Jubbaland politics well but Reer Diini are the MX mucaarad and traditional leaders of MX and they are the undisputed numbers wise in Kismaayo for Beesha Sade Madoobe put in power Janan the reer Ahmed who clan is numerically and politically irrelevant do you know how many reer Diini men he’s killed in the past 6 years? he put Talxe in power in Baardheere to freeze out Reer Ugas Sharmakee Diini out of power there and put the Reer Hasan Maxamud Sayid Aden who are a minority in Gedo who are rivals to Reer Siyaad Diini as VP Madoobe knows what he’s doing and he’s been using these tactics since he took power why is the internal security minister Janan never in Kismaayo but always in Gedo that’s the regional governors job not his ofcourse it’s to silence opposition to Madoobe this isn’t just MX wanting OG out of power that’s childish this shit is deep don’t just dismiss our grievances if you don’t see the whole picture that’s not good behaviour

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
actually they didn't. Barre hiraale was the first marehan to hold kismayo. that was 20 years ago, before that, no marehans didn't settle in kismayo.

Bro you must OG, sub?

Shaolin23

if it a qabiil war erupts, the locals there are ogaden, and u better believe no marehan would be moving freely there going to kismaayo to fight ogaden.:draketf: we'd be dumb if we allowed that.
So you understand this isn’t a qabil war then? Otherwise all OG territory would have been liberated 6 long years ago.Why have big muscles against MX but not terrorists :draketf:

Sheikh

VIP

They did I got receipts. Way before Barre Hiiraale. Marehan landeeres held Kismayo. In the early 1800's Marehan settled in Kismayo. They didn't fail me they left us our great city. They expanded to the South into Gedo and the Jubbonyinkas. They were on a quest.

Shaolin23

Marehan are the only darood clan with no port city of their own.:dwill: I now get why they want kismaayo so bad.

Warsans and dhulos have ports, MJs have ports, leelkase have ports, Ogaden has ports.

Marehan are landlocked in gedo and a border town called abudwaq which saleebaans and cayrs will be taking soon.:hahaidiot:
Caydiid and all of USC with SNA weapons couldn’t take C/waaq district and MX were at their weakest C/waaq district is like Israel its fortress surrounded but impregnable

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
They did I got receipts. Way before Barre Hiiraale. Marehan landeeres held Kismayo. In the early 1800's Marehan settled in Kismayo. They didn't fail me they left us our great city. They expanded to the South into Gedo and the Jubbonyinkas. They were on a quest.

Really:ulyin:, you fabricating history now. The brother shared nothing but facts, like I said, Marehan have never controlled Kismayo before the JVA alliance. Hiiraale got sent home packing, is that old fart still alive?:hemad:

Bro no kacdoon can ever happen in Gedo with Madoobes administration maybe you dont know Jubbaland politics well but Reer Diini are the MX mucaarad and traditional leaders of MX and they are the undisputed numbers wise in Kismaayo for Beesha Sade Madoobe put in power Janan the reer Ahmed who clan is numerically and politically irrelevant do you know how many reer Diini men he’s killed in the past 6 years? he put Talxe in power in Baardheere to freeze out Reer Ugas Sharmakee Diini out of power there and put the Reer Hasan Maxamud Sayid Aden who are a minority in Gedo who are rivals to Reer Siyaad Diini as VP Madoobe knows what he’s doing and he’s been using these tactics since he took power why is the internal security minister Janan never in Kismaayo but always in Gedo that’s the regional governors job not his ofcourse it’s to silence opposition to Madoobe this isn’t just MX wanting OG out of power that’s childish this shit is deep don’t just dismiss our grievances if you don’t see the whole picture that’s not good behaviour
so why does the rest of marehan allow that?

Shouldnt you guys be united if the grievances you claim is true? Is madoobe only targetting reer diini? I doubt it, talxa has been in the war against him in the past so that doesn't make sense.

What claim did marehan have in kismayo before java? Be honest.

Does me capturing abudwaaq make it mine if i I do it for 8 to 10 years? is that all it takes to change a deegaan?

Marehan are trying to landgrab, and we aren't allowing yet you seem to think you were wronged. it's strange.

Sheikh

VIP
Really:ulyin:, you fabricating history now. The brother shared nothing but facts, like I said, Marehan have never controlled Kismayo before the JVA alliance. Hiiraale got sent home packing, is that old fart still alive?:hemad:

Yeah really I got the receipts. I'm not ''fabricating'' history it's the truth. He shared nothing but hogwash. Marehan have controlled Kismayo in the 1800's, 80's and 90's. Then JVA. Barre Hiiraale exterminated 1000's of Kab iyo Lax cagdheers for fun. He was snitched to KDF by you weaklings.

He's still alive and living well he has his army in Kismayo still.

He'll karbash Madhuuso the same way he karbash Omar Jess.

Sheikh

VIP

Shouldnt you guys be united if the grievances you claim is true? Is madoobe only targetting reer diini? I doubt it, talxa has been in the war against him in the past so that doesn't make sense.

Does me capturing abudwaaq make it mine if i I do it for 8 to 10 years? is that all it takes to change a deegaan?

Marehan are trying to landgrab, and we aren't allowing yet you seem to think you were wronged. it's strange.

Marehan are not trying to ''land grab'' it's actually you cagdheers which we Sade landeeres outnumber trying to land grab and squat in our city Kismayo. You think we're gonna allow it? Hell no.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Marehan are not trying to ''land grab'' it's actually you cagdheers which we Sade landeeres outnumber trying to land grab and squat in our city Kismayo. You think we're gonna allow it? Hell no.

Really? You guys are beyond delusional. It is Marehan who is squatting on Absame land, as we speak Mujahid Madobe is evicting you good for nothing refugees back to your land locked apocalyptic hell hole that is Gedo, which we are renting to you.:trumpsmirk:

Why not develop your land?:gucciwhat:

Sheikh

VIP
Really? You guys are beyond delusional. It is Marehan who is squatting on Absame land, as we speak Mujahid Madobe is evicting you good for nothing refugees back to your land locked apocalyptic hell hole that is Gedo, which we are renting to you.:trumpsmirk:

Naw you guys are the ones that deluded. It's actually cagdheers that squatting on Sade land. Right now as we speak General Caanood, Col. Abbas and Barre Hiiraale are going to collaborate and karbash you no good land grabbing langaabs. Gedo is owned by Sade, Jubbada Hoose is owned by Sade, Jubbada Dhexe is owned by Sade. Stay triggered.

Shaolin23

It’s not strange the question here is do you see marexaan as Jubbalanders that will answer your question if you don’t I can see why you would see us as land grabbers but facts and borders say otherwise and that’s were our problem lies not once have MX displaced OG anywhere if we did give me an example and don’t say Baardheere you said it yourself that was the government

Madoobe will silence the opposition he’s done his homework on MX reer Diini is the equivalent to Maxamud Saleeban for MJ you sideline them you sideline the whole tol instead of making peace he’s bring cuqdad filled warlords like Janan and M.Sayid Aden to represent us in Kismayo

Trending

Latest posts