Dismissed Gedo General Caanood Almost killed.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
According to various reports he didn't accept his dismissal and took 46 technicals and couple hundred of his loyal Soldiers and headed to Shalaambood in Lower Shabelle region. He barely escaped a humongous explosion that was meant to kill him near Shalaambood area of Number 60.

Two conflicting reports emerged about the reason of his departure with that many technicals. Some say he was heading to Gedo...
Others are saying he wanted to fight Al Shabaab on his own KKK

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Caanood be like: f*ck it.. I'm doing it on my own!!
unnamed (1).gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo tried to kill his OWN cousin to please HAG!!!! :faysalwtf:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkk is he Rambo who refused to retreat from Afghanistan
The guy has some balls. But a bit hypocritical of him since he didn't try to be that courageous during his tenure.

He got attacked by Alshabab.

Gen Caanod, Gen Dhumal and Gen Diini should team up and fix Gedo region from Kenyans, JL/Alshabab.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Fake news thread.

Gen Caanod, Gen Dhumal and Gen Diini should team up and fix Gedo region from Kenyans, JL/Alshabab.
Every news outlet is reporting it.

marehan killing each other nothing makes me happiest , specially two reer dalal cousins,

marahn always destroys each other, waa each others worst enemy, they destroyed siad barre and robbed the nation instead of looking after their main interest: ruling the nation with a new presdeint the did what they do best, pillage and loot, waa hutu by daqan, sad old siad barre begged them whilst sick to not loot and rule the nation but waa iska gun, he had to run awau from his frsh breakfat and die in nigerian fufu house

didnt prophet Lut curse langaabs who rule? or did he ask god to never send a langaab to rule/ be a nabi?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
marehan killing each other nothing makes me happiest , specially two reer dalal cousins,

marahn always destroys each other, waa each others worst enemy, they destroyed siad barre and robbed the nation instead of looking after their main interest: ruling the nation with a new presdeint the did what they do best, pillage and loot, waa **** by daqan, sad old siad barre begged them whilst sick to not loot and rule the nation but waa iska gun, he had to run awau from his frsh breakfat and die in nigerian fufu house

didnt prophet Lut curse langaabs who rule? or did he ask god to never send a langaab to rule/ be a nabi?
@nine @Sheikh @TekNiKo @Shaolin23 :damedamn:

Probably alshabab. Somali politicians don't assasinate each other. It is the only good thing about the.

Why was he fired do we know?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Probably alshabab. Somali politicians don't assasinate each other. It is the only good thing about the.

Why was he fired do we know?
A Laangaab Sheekhaal dude took his position. Farmaajo desperately wants to please HAG.

Trending