Dismissed Gedo General Caanood Almost killed.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
According to various reports he didn't accept his dismissal and took 46 technicals and couple hundred of his loyal Soldiers and headed to Shalaambood in Lower Shabelle region. He barely escaped a humongous explosion that was meant to kill him near Shalaambood area of Number 60.

Two conflicting reports emerged about the reason of his departure with that many technicals. Some say he was heading to Gedo...
Others are saying he wanted to fight Al Shabaab on his own KKK
Gen. Anod. My man.
52F47F6D-29D4-41D3-9CCB-AF8883D073ED.gif

i don't think he is a renegade i think this is a plan to remove Ahmed Madoobe from jubbaland, canood will liberate buaale and the SNA forces in gedo will meet him there. Madoobe will then be forced to resign or combined army will move towards kismaayo.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
:what1: i am confused, what is the hold up if alkebab can be chased this easily from towns? Its as if no one wants to get rid of these terrorists. I understand the fufus dont want to see the paycheck gone but SFG can do more.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Why is this General all over sudden taking on alkebab? Nigga been a General for over yr with no offensives, why now after getting the sack? Too many questions left unanswered:damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why is this General all over sudden taking on alkebab? Nigga been a General for over yr with no offensives, why now after getting the sack? Too many questions left unanswered:damedamn:
Cuz he needed "AMISOM oversight" to do official attacks.

Now hea doing it all on his own. AMISOM dont ever want to clean Shabab because they need each other

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The man is taking the fight to Alshabaab he gives no fucks :diddyass::denzelnigga::lawd:
This is too weird. I think Farmajo did this on purpose. How else could a MX General magically end up with an arsenal of weapons and men, and no more accountability to the government?

@Ferrari We need to prepare ourselves. The final phase of Farmajo's master plan is almost complete. The MX are headed for Kismayo.
:damedamn:

This is too weird. I think Farmajo did this on purpose. How else could a MX General magically end up with an arsenal of weapons and men, and no more accountability to the government?

@Ferrari We need to prepare ourselves. The final phase of Farmajo's master plan is almost complete. The MX are headed for Kismayo.
:damedamn:
We got ready for this 5 years ago. I realized marehan were finished the day hiiraale, back by hsm, was chased out of kismayo. Marehan can't do better than hiiraale.:trumpsmirk:

Adeer canood waxaan leenahay soo dhawoow adeer if he thinks caano iyo malab buu meesha ogu iman.:russ:

But all jokes aside, what u said makes a lot of sense. Now he can do shit with impunity but there is one issue, why waste men and ammunition in the shabeele area engaging alshabab? Isn't it a gamble because if he loses there he won't make it to kismayo? Unless he wants to fight them once just to garner support then quietly circumvent them and head to kismayo.:drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We got ready for this 5 years ago. I realized marehan were finished the day hiiraale, back by hsm, was chased out of kismayo. Marehan can't do better than hiiraale.:trumpsmirk:

Adeer canood waxaan leenahay soo dhawoow adeer if he thinks caano iyo malab buu meesha ogu iman.:russ:

But all jokes aside, what u said makes a lot of sense. Now he can do shit with impunity but there is one issue, why waste men and ammunition in the shabeele area engaging alshabab? Isn't it a gamble because if he loses there he won't make it to kismayo? Unless he wants to fight them once just to garner support then quietly circumvent them and head to kismayo.:drakelaugh:
Maybe he's raising a hutu army.
:jaynerd:

This is crazy, El General Anod is a man possessed. He's got the skum running like p&$$ies :drakelaugh:

The Great General Bogmadow in Baardheere, El Colonel Abbas in J.Dhexe with Mujahid Al-Anod tearing through S.Hoose :wowsweat:

MamaMia, my uncle was right when he said Farmaajo is silent but deadly:ohhh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Do you even remember that battle it wasn’t so long ago Ras Kamboni got chased out of Kismaayo by Hiiraale Ras Kamboni retook Kismaayo in a counterattack with KDF support if Ras Kamboni has missles and war planes then that’s a different story I guess you guys won fair and square:ulyin:

Trending