Dismissed Gedo General Caanood Almost killed.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So he was fired to placate Hawiye? Interesting. Somali politics have no pattern. It is all over the place.
Farmaajo appointed several HAG members 2 days ago to lift some of the pressure off his shoulders. He sacrificed his Rer Dalal cousin to please the hyena clan in Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
marehan killing each other nothing makes me happiest , specially two reer dalal cousins,

marahn always destroys each other, waa each others worst enemy, they destroyed siad barre and robbed the nation instead of looking after their main interest: ruling the nation with a new presdeint the did what they do best, pillage and loot, waa **** by daqan, sad old siad barre begged them whilst sick to not loot and rule the nation but waa iska gun, he had to run awau from his frsh breakfat and die in nigerian fufu house

didnt prophet Lut curse langaabs who rule? or did he ask god to never send a langaab to rule/ be a nabi?
Reer Dalal iyo Marexaan ba ku qafiiftay atleast general canood took the fight to Shabab head on while your uncle Axmed.Madoobe hides in Kismayu in a Kenyan kaare

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
According to various reports he didn't accept his dismissal and took 46 technicals and couple hundred of his loyal Soldiers and headed to Shalaambood in Lower Shabelle region. He barely escaped a humongous explosion that was meant to kill him near Shalaambood area of Number 60.

Two conflicting reports emerged about the reason of his departure with that many technicals. Some say he was heading to Gedo...
Others are saying he wanted to fight Al Shabaab on his own KKK
Al Shabab and the government work together they have their people in NISA and the SNA in fact all parties work with Al Shabab in some aspect including all the big businesses it’s not a surprise there’s an operation going on in Gedo to liberate the rest of Jubbaland and force an election to remove Madoobe,naturally Al Shabab would oppose this as they want the status quo and Madoobe in power because they don’t want to lose territory I think it’s impossible to clean up Somalia without brutal executions and ruthless persecution of Shabab and their supporters but that requires balls and money Farmajo has neither :manny:

Punished Canood set to take the fight to Al Shabaab in Lower Shabelle on his way to Xamar let's not make that about Qabil guys let's celebrate the man who slain Al Shabaab name one Somali General taking out Al Shabaab from the Juba Valley up to the Shabelle :salute:

General El Anod the Skum killer is finally let loose from the politics of Xamar

Kebab shaking in their boots, thinking they can get a cheap shot in lol

Btw General Indha Qarshe for you tribalist f**ks is the a military genius, and a renowned Land Forces commander in his younger days.
Many young officers in SNA are celebrating his rightful return.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
marehan killing each other nothing makes me happiest , specially two reer dalal cousins,

marahn always destroys each other, waa each others worst enemy, they destroyed siad barre and robbed the nation instead of looking after their main interest: ruling the nation with a new presdeint the did what they do best, pillage and loot, waa **** by daqan, sad old siad barre begged them whilst sick to not loot and rule the nation but waa iska gun, he had to run awau from his frsh breakfat and die in nigerian fufu house

didnt prophet Lut curse langaabs who rule? or did he ask god to never send a langaab to rule/ be a nabi?

I see that Teeri Beta is out here making up lies about his masters the landeeres Marehan. Reer Dalal don't fight each other but they do fight together to karbash you. I a Marehan landeere enjoy seeing two cagdheers Mohamed Zubeir cousins kill each other.

Us Marehan landeeres don't destroy each other. They are not their own worst enemy. Us Marehan are united. Us whole Sade is united. Now your just making up stories. We didn't destroy our leader Jaalle Siad Barre. We didn't rob the nation. We kept the nation organized. We looked for our main interest. We ruled the nation with Jaalle Siad Barre. No stop describing your coward traits on us your masters Sade landeeres. You cagdheers are known to do what you guys do best which switch up, loot, squat, etc. It's in your blood.

Jaalle Siad knew us his clansmen very well. And we got along greatly since he was our leader. Stop the isku dir guunyahow guunta dhashay. Only langaab I see is you making up lies as usual. Only us landeeres can rule. And we still are ruling.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
General Caanood is a beast only General that was karbashing Al Kabob these days.

Shaolin23

If your thinking about 1969 then Siad Barre had nothing to do with the killing of the president :ummhmm:
I believe KGB and members of the SRC had something to do with it it’s too random the president assassinated and the army takes over that’s just my opinion :kanyeshrug:

I believe KGB and members of the SRC had something to do with it it’s too random the president assassinated and the army takes over that’s just my opinion :kanyeshrug:
Even my father believes that lakiin alahu caclam, maybe general Gabayre was behind it as he has KGB allegations against him as well as being called ''the father of the kacaan''.

Shaolin23

Even my father believes that lakiin alahu caclam, maybe general Gabayre was behind it as he has KGB allegations against him as well as being called ''the father of the kacaan''.
I’ve heard the allegations about Salaad Gabeyre the father of the revolution as a KGB agent Siad Barre had to get rid of him or he would of been next Siad Barre wasn’t stupid

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If your thinking about 1969 then Siad Barre had nothing to do with the killing of the president :ummhmm:
I wasn't thinking of that actually. I was thinking of the MPs and ministers that are "randomly" assassinated by Al Shabaab across the country. I'm sure that's just other politicians paying Al Shabaab to get rid of their rivals. I feel like I've read that somewhere.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is General Caanood is going renegade?! :damn::ooh::leon::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Creed @Karim

Abaanduulihii hore Ciidanka Jeneraal Caanood iyo ciidamo uu wato oo gaaray Shalaambood
http://www.universaltvsomali.net/topics/news/somali/24419

Jeneraal Caanood iyo Ciidan uu wato oo kuwajahan Jubbooyinka
http://www.gedotimes.com/2018/08/18/jeneraal-caanood-iyo-ciidan-uu-wato-oo-kuwajahan-jubbooyinka/
"Jeneraal Caanood iyo Ciidan uu wato oo kuwajahan Jubbooyinka"
Ahmed Madoobe scurred right now:
unnamed (1).gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He doeant nees Farmaajo to continue his July b, his troopa are loyal only to him https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/pachah1.png

Jen. Caanood & afartameeyo gaadiid dagaal uu watay oo gudaha u galay magalada Marka & Rasaas goosgoosa oo la maqlaayo
August 19, 2018
Afgooye (Caasimada Online)-War goordhow naga soo garay magaalada Marka ee Xarunta Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose ayaa sheegaya in gudaha magaaladaasi ay galeen Ciidamo uu wato Abaanduulihii CXD ee xilka laga qaaday Janeraal Cabdullaahi Cali Caanood.

Ciidamadan ayaa la sheegay in gaadiidka qaar ay ku wateen sahay iyo fuustooyin shidaal kuwaa oo markii ay galeen magaalada la wareegay dhufeysyo badan oo ay ku sugnaan jireen ciidamo ka tirsan dowlada.

Ciidamada ayaa goortii ay galeen magaalada waxa ay bilaabeen rasaas, waxaana ilaa iyo hadda la maqlayaa rasaas goos goosa oo ay ridayaan ciidamada uu wato Janeraal Cabdullaahi Cali Caanood.

Dadka deeganka waxa ay soo sheegayaan in dhammaan jidadka magaalada ay maanta yihiin kuwo xirxiran isla markaana ay waddooyinka intooda badan ay ku sugan yihiin ciidamada Caanood.

Abaanduulihii CXD ee xilka laga qaaday Janeraal Cabdullaahi Cali Caanood iyo ku dhawaad afartan seddex gaadiid dagaal uu wato ayaa shalay ku nastay degmada Shalaalbood ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose,iyaga oo xalay halkaasi ku hoyday,isla markaana saakey ay galeen degmada Marka.

Ciidamada ayaa fariisin waxa ay ka sameysteen xaafado ka tirsan Marka,sida Ayuub,Beytu-raas, Owbaale iyo Xarunta Maamulka degmada Marka oo bilihii u dambeysay aheyd mid aan Shaqeyn.

Sidoo kale, Janeraal Cabdullaahi Cali Caanood, ayaa laga soo xigtay inay ku nagaan doonaan magalada Marka ee Xarunta Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose, waxaana shaki xoogan laga muujinayaa qorshaha dhaqdhaqaaq Jeneraal Caanood iyo ciidamadiisa.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, maalmihii ina soo dhaafay ayaa waxaa la hadal hayay in abaanduule Caanood uu ka careysan yahay xilka qaadistii uu kala kulmay Madaxweyne Farmaajo.

Caasimada Online

Xafiiska Afgooye

Caasimada@live.com

https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/stylin.gif https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/stylin.gif Onwards and forwards. HAG waterboy can go suck it

Trending