Dismissed Gedo General Caanood Almost killed.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is too weird. I think Farmajo did this on purpose. How else could a MX General magically end up with an arsenal of weapons and men, and no more accountability to the government?

@Ferrari We need to prepare ourselves. The final phase of Farmajo's master plan is almost complete. The MX are headed for Kismayo.
:damedamn:

You found out our great plan. What are you gonna preparing for? MX with General Caanood are headed to Kismayo to join the Sade army there to karbash Madhuuso.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is too weird. I think Farmajo did this on purpose. How else could a MX General magically end up with an arsenal of weapons and men, and no more accountability to the government?

@Ferrari We need to prepare ourselves. The final phase of Farmajo's master plan is almost complete. The MX are headed for Kismayo.
:damedamn:
I love the panic and it’s not just you guys I just talked to Garbaharey Abdirashid Janan aka Indakorey Madoobes internal security minister in Jubbaland is holed up in Doolow begging for forgiveness for all the innocent blood he’s spilt on behalf of Axmad Madoobe the day of reckoning is here qaan mareexaan waa qaaxo kuu maqan:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Sheikh

VIP
We got ready for this 5 years ago. I realized marehan were finished the day hiiraale, back by hsm, was chased out of kismayo. Marehan can't do better than hiiraale.:trumpsmirk:

Adeer canood waxaan leenahay soo dhawoow adeer if he thinks caano iyo malab buu meesha ogu iman.:russ:

But all jokes aside, what u said makes a lot of sense. Now he can do shit with impunity but there is one issue, why waste men and ammunition in the shabeele area engaging alshabab? Isn't it a gamble because if he loses there he won't make it to kismayo? Unless he wants to fight them once just to garner support then quietly circumvent them and head to kismayo.:drakelaugh:

Marehan Sade are not ''finished.'' Your habaars will go back to you. Barre Hiiraale wasn't chased out of Kismayo. He and his army are there as we speak. When General Caanood comes he and the Sade army will collaborate.

Sheikh

VIP
That's how it works. I can't wait until the general comes in contact with kamboni. I hope they block the road to gedo first so the old nigga doesn't escape.:trumpsmirk:

They can't ''block'' no roads from Gedo. You wished. General Caanood will bulldoze his way from Gedo to Jilib all the way to Kismayo. He's gonna do some karbashing to Madhusso.

Shaolin23

@Ferrari why are you so against the Jubaland operation OG are not lose power another OG man will replace Axmad Madoobe MX will get VP because they have the presidency this isn’t an attack on OG its just regime change:kanyeshrug:

They can't ''block'' no roads from Gedo. You wished. General Caanood will bulldoze his way from Gedo to Jilib all the way to Kismayo. He's gonna do some karbashing to Madhusso.
are you dumb? How can anyone get to Jilib from Gedo without going through OG territory in Sakow, salagle, and buaale?:gucciwhat:

If we want to, we can roll up enough men in saakoow and you would have to go through bay and the shabeele to come to Kismayo. Be grateful you .:mjohreally:

Shaolin23

are you dumb? How can anyone get to Jilib from Gedo without going through OG territory in Sakow, salagle, and buaale?:gucciwhat:

If we want to, we can roll up enough men in saakoow and you would have to go through bay and the shabeele to come to Kismayo. Be grateful you .:mjohreally:
You had 6 years to get to Saakow Buale and Salagle and it’s still under Wahhabi control you expect me to believe you can do it now when shit gets hot:mjlol:

@Ferrari why are you so against the Jubaland operation OG are not lose power another OG man will replace Axmad Madoobe MX will get VP because they have the presidency this isn’t an attack on OG its just regime change:kanyeshrug:

Because it isn't farmaajo's job to do that. Reer gedo can come and do it and they have the right. I'd support a Gedo kacdoon if it results in peaceful transition of power and nothing is demolished, no blood is shed, and the progress that was made is built on.

I don't support farmaajo's constant attempts to spark conflicts in Kismaayo. he has sent a nisa nigga, he's sent a general there, and now this canood guy. That's not how things are done.

He'd be doing everything that you guys hate about madoobe. so why the hypocrisy? Why set a bad precedent? Do you think farmaajo would be this preoccupied with Jland if it was marehan project? be honest, u know he wouldn't.

If this coup succeeds, why does he think we'll just back our bags and leave? A permenant solution is needed so we don't have to witness the same shit happening every year and farmaajo doesn't even understand that much.

he needs a class in conflict resolutions.

You had 6 years to get to Saakow Buale and Salagle and it’s still under Wahhabi control you expect me to believe you can do it now when shit gets hot:mjlol:
if it a qabiil war erupts, the locals there are ogaden, and u better believe no marehan would be moving freely there going to kismaayo to fight ogaden.:draketf: we'd be dumb if we allowed that.

Do you even remember that battle it wasn’t so long ago Ras Kamboni got chased out of Kismaayo by Hiiraale Ras Kamboni retook Kismaayo in a counterattack with KDF support if Ras Kamboni has missles and war planes then that’s a different story I guess you guys won fair and square:ulyin:
barre hiiraale was kicked out and nigga ended up climbing up a tree. He had the support of hsm, and a large contingent of SNA with him, and he still got smoked by ras kamboni with no help.

Even he gave up. lol

Sheikh

VIP

@Ferrari Your my pet cagdheer. I your Sade master will put you in your cage where you belong. I'm smarter than you. After all your the doqonki cagdheer. He can get to Jilib from Gedo. He has an army he'll bulldoze his way in Sakow, Salagle, and Bu'ale.

You KDF garacs can't do anything. Just a bunch of servants. His army is much more than your langaab men. He'll get to Kismayo with ease. You be grateful you qaniis ilkodheer. This wecel is about to get karbashed and he's saying ''be grateful'' man the irony. :pachah1:

@Ferrari Your my pet cagdheer. I your Sade master will put you in your cage where you belong. I'm smarter than you. After all your the doqonki cagdheer. He can get to Jilib from Gedo. He has an army he'll bulldoze his way in Sakow, Salagle, and Bu'ale.

You KDF garacs can't do anything. Just a bunch of servants. His army is much more than your langaab men. He'll get to Kismayo with ease. You be grateful you qaniis ilkodheer. This wecel is about to get karbashed and he's saying ''be grateful'' man the irony. :pachah1:
Did u miss your medicine again waryaa?
Go take your pills before you kill yourselve you crazy muppet.

Sheikh

VIP
Did u miss your medicine again waryaa?
Go take your pills before you kill yourselve you crazy muppet.

I don't take medicine wecelyahow cagdheer but I do prescribe them. Do you want some pills? :feedme: There's no muppets except Madhuuso the ''KDF muppet.''

Marehan are the only darood clan with no port city of their own.:dwill: I now get why they want kismaayo so bad.

Warsans and dhulos have ports, MJs have ports, leelkase have ports, Ogaden has ports.

Marehan are landlocked in gedo and a border town called abudwaq which saleebaans and cayrs will be taking soon.:hahaidiot:

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan are the only darood clan with no port city of their own.:dwill: I now get why they want kismaayo so bad.

Warsans and dhulos have ports, MJs have ports, leelkase have ports, Ogaden has ports.

Marehan are landlocked in gedo and a border town called abudwaq which saleebaans and cayrs will be taking soon.:hahaidiot:

Marehan have plenty of port cities it's Kismayo. Your the real landlocked Darood clan that begging our port city Kismayo.

Kismayo and Burgabo are our ports.

You sure like to boast about them futile yellow eyed aliens are they your reer abti? :mjlol:

Marehan have plenty of port cities it's Kismayo. Your the real landlocked Darood clan that begging our port city Kismayo.

Kismayo and Burgabo are our ports.

You sure like to boast about them futile yellow eyed aliens are they your reer abti? :mjlol:
buurgaabo isn't on the coast.:heh:

why are u even claiming buur gaabo? it's raxanwayn's

Sheikh

VIP
buurgaabo isn't on the coast.:heh:

why are u even claiming buur gaabo? it's raxanwayn's

I know it's not on the coast.

But still Burgabo is in Jubbada Hoose. Are there Rahanweynes in Jubbada Hoose?

Hey ilkodheer I think your losing it right now. :mjlol:

Burgabo is full of Marehan same in Kismayo those are our ports.

I know it's not on the coast.

But still Burgabo is in Jubbada Hoose. Are there Rahanweynes in Jubbada Hoose?

Hey ilkodheer I think your losing it right now. :mjlol:

Burgabo is full of Marehan same in Kismayo those are our ports.
I shouldn't have bothered with you dameer yahoow. Go learn simple facts.

buurgaabo is in bay no jubada hoose.

Take your pills.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Marehan are refugees across all of Somalia, not one place they can call home, one place of their own. In GG, Refugees. In J/Hoose, Refugees. Even Gedo is shared:heh:.

Trending