DISGUSTING southerner food shocks the Somali youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I am not fond of Ugali, but it is how the Bantus get big. They eat it with spinach, beans and meat.

Bruh come to Muqdisho waan ku marti qaadayaa kadibna waxaad cuni doontaa Koosto iyo Fuul Lol, come to Muqdisho you will have Koosto (Spinach) and Fuul lol

Some of yall are dumb as hell. Traditional Somali food consists of meat, dairy, and a multitude of legumes and grains. Has nothing to do with Bantus. I personally dislike soor but it is traditional.

Abkaal

Some of yall are dumb as hell. Traditional Somali food consists of meat, dairy, and a multitude of legumes and grains. Has nothing to do with Bantus. I personally dislike soor but it is traditional.

What do they know about it? They are the children of the desert.

Fuul cambuulo macsaro lmao some fucking bantus in this thread wallahi where are the real geeljires, these are the guys the Sayyid beheaded because he couldn't even tell if their Somali/Muslim.

somalia-hyena-shabaab.jpg

south somalians eat hyna meat. so disgusting.

https://moneyjihad.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/hyena-meat-trade-profits-al-shabaab/

There he goes rambling to himself like he's in the midst of a psychotic episode... This kind of behaviour is surprisingly common on this website. :comeon:

Fuul cambuulo macsaro lmao some fucking bantus in this thread wallahi where are the real geeljires, these are the guys the Sayyid beheaded because he couldn't even tell if their Somali/Muslim.

Did I not just tell you that cambuulo is as somali as it gets, you hate filled zombie! In fact, the cambuulo beans only grow in east africa and parts of asia so edeb yeelo :abuxyga:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Southners dont eat ugali apart from the very southners. Southner food is good

One thing I don't about my southner people is their accent makes me cringe on how lightly they pronouce words like cuunto they say cunno.

One thing I don't about my southner people is their accent makes me cringe on how lightly they pronouce words like cuunto they say cunno.

Imagine coming home from a long day at work to a plate of fufu and mango slices ?

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Imagine coming home from a long day at work to a plate of fufu and mango slices ?
I was in xamar right, the mamo used to make sambusa with mango mixed with vegatables and xilib. It tasted nice but what a combination. I am betweener in food.

Abkaal

:mahubowtf:

Cunno aa? Are you talking about reer Bari? I have heard Cunto in the South but Cunno? Never heard.

Abkaal

I was in xamar right, the mamo used to make sambusa with mango mixed with vegatables and xilib. It tasted nice but what a combination. I am betweener in food.

she gave you leef-leefow it was strictly for women now it has become international

Status
Not open for further replies.