DISGUSTING southerner food shocks the Somali youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I eat soor and cambulo everyday and I ain’t hawiye.
Soor with spinach suqar :ahh:
Cambulo for dinner :ahh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Bantu aa ku waasheen .

Funchi also known as fungi/fungee - a cornmeal mush cooked and cooled into a stiff pudding, sometimes eaten with saltfish and/or pepperpot. It is consumed on the island of Curaçaoand is part of the national dish of Antigua and Barbuda.

Corn congee - A porridge made from plain cornmeal. It is normally thinner than grits or polentaand is often eaten with Chinese pickles.

Polenta - southern Europe, especially Italy

Polenta - a typical dish in many Latin American countries, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay, Venezuela and Uruguay

Poudine maïs - Mauritius
This is a local dessert dish made from maize flour in which milk, sugar, dried sultanas and cardamon powder are cooked together. The cooked paste is poured on a tray and coconut powder is sprinkled thereon and left to cool. Simple and delicious, this is a popular dish loved by many. This dessert is often cut into triangular shapes and can be bought from food vendors in the streets of Port Louis and also in market fairs around the island.

I guess these countries are Bantu as well :comeon:

@Boqor take your lazy uncultured fat ass and leave the basement. You’re one of the most negative users here.
Soor and cambuulo are Somali food. Wallahi, some of you are delusional and will call anything “Bantu” just because you’re not used to it.

The proto-Cushites and the proto -Habesha were some of the first people in the world to cultivate Sorghum . The people of this region also cultivated Ensete ( Ethiopian banana ) and later on Coffee ( from the region of Kafa).
The confusion comes from the over promotion of the nomadic and pastoral aspects of our culture by the Somali people . This is the same reason idiots look down on fish and claim it is un-Somali even though the coastal regions have always incorporated fish into their diets .

The Somali words for various grains or variants there of can be found in other Cushitic languages .As for Soor, It is an ancient Somali word. By simply comparing the word to other Cushitic languages we can prove that is not of Bantu origin .In fact , Bantus and Nilotes have burrowed some animal and farming lexicon from Cushites . Somali lexicon for grains is shared with other Cushitic languages , including : Soor, Misingo, Digir , etc .

Suugo ! Free history !

Last edited:
@Boqor take your lazy uncultured fat ass and leave the basement. You’re one of the most negative users here.
Soor and cambuulo are Somali food. Wallahi, some of you are delusional and will call anything “Bantu” just because you’re not used to it.
Look if you want to start eating fufu egusi soup saltfish plantain etc thats up to you I just don’t like you guys callingg it a somali dish as it will make the bantus feel at home and come to somalia in droves

Look if you want to start eating fufu egusi soup saltfish plantain etc thats up to you I just don’t like you guys callingg it a somali dish as it will make the bantus feel at home and come to somalia in droves
Waryaa I changed my mind southern food is the best I forgot about malawax :banderas::ahh::salute:

Sxb these people are in denial they know its origins but will still eat it becos they are Madow theyve mixed with Madow for centuries thats why they carry Madow traditions.

Does anyone know the ingredients for Soor?

I might actually try it:obama:

As far as cambuulo that shit used to haunt me in my childhood. Every time there was a gathering they used to make that shit and force me to eat it. But the bariis and hilib that came after the cambuulo used to always be the best:banderas:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Any food made from whole grain or legume are healthy and nutritious. Northern diet sucks tbh. Bariis iyo baasto lacks the natural nutrition found in whole grain. Northerners also prefer to eat laxoox made from bleached flour over sourgum lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.