DISGUSTING southerner food shocks the Somali youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
cambuulo tastes like shit, but soor is okay with the right suugo

Agah!!! What kind of suugo and do you eat it with a spoon or with your fingers like this...

download (1).jpg

I don't see the problem here sxb.

In fact Southern Somali food is the best food available in Somalia. Nothing beats it.

:ahh::banderas::wowsweat::lawd::rejoice::ohhhdamn:

This is NOT Somali food, we let the mangoes and cambuulo slide but this is a whole different level soon you will be doing the azonto and claim it's as Somali as the dhaanto and jaandheer

This food clearly has some amisom influence

Those are superfoods. I don't like soor with suugo but I used to have it with milk or yoghurt all the time for suhur during Ramadan. It would be keep me fueled throughout the day

Those are superfoods. I don't like soor with suugo but I used to have it with milk or yoghurt all the time for suhur during Ramadan. It would be keep me fueled throughout the day

Yeah my Naija and Ghanaian friends do the same then they hit the gym and become hench

Why are you afraid of spoons? :gucciwhat:. Do you start to become introspective from the reflection of the spoon, and become depressive?

no its not that. its hard to explain and everyone just thinks i am weird- but i just get a bad feeling when i use spoons like shivers down my spine kinda feeling:jcoleno:

so i avoid them at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.