DISGUSTING southerner food shocks the Somali youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali's need to change their diet, it consists of ridiculous amount of carbs and sugars.
Cambuloo on top of bariis that's carbs on top of carbs, or and i swear i use to scratch my head at this
when i use to see one of my aunt make it Rice with milk or yoghurt and sugar i'm like what on earth is this :draketf: miss me with that :nahgirl:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You guys Insult every cultural Somali food. What do they eat in the north or in Northeast? Look at Abgal the only remaining clan that eats natural food and they are strong as hell.

I live in Muqdisho so every Jimco it is Either Soor iyo Caano geel or Muufo iyo Maraq although i prefer Muufo, Saliid iyo Shaax.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Looks like real food to me full of nutrition and nafaqo, The pretty food to u like spaghetti and white rice contribute nothing but calories.

:)

Subhan'Allah indeed the bantu expansion is real look at how many Somalis on here who happily proclaim they eat fufu and stew.. lacnatullah alayk ya amisom

@star You are good mash'Allah you have not been bantu-fied and I've never had muufo or whatever you call it but out of those malawax can go, laxoox is a staple carb you can sweeten it up or eat it with suqaar,beer etc

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
What do reer Waqooyi eat though? Dry ass hilib and 3 gallons of caano??
The South has a lot of diversity in food and it is a beautiful thing :fittytousand:

We eat what our forefathers ate to keep that tall and lean physique going, you guys be eating fufu iyo egusi soup iyo wax la garareen

Status
Not open for further replies.