Did YOU Workout Today?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
had a good workout today.

Strongly recommend people buy a massage gun, more specifically a theragun. Will relieve a lot of tension in your body

1677802690523.png

6ft1, 78kg diet mainly consists of eggs, chicken breasts, veggie and oats. currently focusing on strength training. Going to the gym later on today evening time

NO

I ate two cheeseburgers ate ice cream , farted for an hour straight then went on a date without showering , let's just say she won't be calling me again for another date .

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I use to think Bane was so built and huge when I watched Dark Knight but he really wasn't

Interestingly enough, Tom Hardy admits himself that he had pencil arms

"If you really study the photographs [of Bane], I was really overweight, actually. I ate a lot and I wasn't much heavier than I am now, but I just ate more pizza. They shoot from low to make you look big," answered Hardy. "People would lift up the lids on their motorbike [helmets] and say 'I always thought you were bigger, mate'...I was just bald, slightly porky and with pencil arms.""

1678058662880.png
1678058682279.png

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I can barely perform nowadays. I don’t even have the energy to run properly
It could be your diet, or it could be a deficiency as @JohnCena mentioned.

Get some Vitamin D supplements, because you are darker skinned, combined with the fact that you said you don't go outside much, that means you are probably Vitamin D deficient.

Trending

Latest posts