Did u ever claimed to be other than Somali?

I say I'm Somali with my CHEST.

Now so many foreign girls think Somali guys are all handsome and charming.

But I though we were talking about who deserved recognition, not who has recognition. You pretty much admitted you lot are undeserving of it.
No we talked about why YOU deserve recognition. Don't try to spin this at who deserves it when we already have it.

No we talked about why YOU deserve recognition. Don't try to spin this at who deserves it when we already have it.
I'm assuming your argument is that those who deserve recognition should have it, well then your argument also happens to be applicable to Somalia. Not changing the topic at all but a clever response to contradiction.

If we don't deserve it we shouldn't get it truly, but then if Somalia doesn't deserve it either, it shouldn't have it. And let me remind you it has been recognized by the U.K., Canada, Denmark, and some other countries as well.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
might as well add
You also like to munch on a raw hyena steak :pachah1:
Let me educate you on Ethiopia since you don't know anything about my homeland.

Ethiopia is a multi ethnic multi faith mutli language country only one ethnicity the ahmara eat raw meat as a delicacy.
:damedamn::mybusiness:

If we don't deserve it we shouldn't get it truly, but then if Somalia doesn't deserve it either, it shouldn't have it. And let me remind you it has been recognized by the U.K., Canada, Denmark, and some other countries as well.
Oh and I forgot to add we also fulfill all conditions of sovereignty, namely government, military, police force, border security, and democratic election. Which of those does Somalia have again?

If people are running away from you, TRUST ME, it's not because you're from Somalia. Lmao.

This meme exists only on this forum for weirdos to cope. Work on yourself physically, mentally, and stop using our countrys name as an excuse for being a weirdo ppl flee from wth.

Last edited:

Trending