Did u ever claimed to be other than Somali?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
At least it doesn't have terrorism and piracy and Djibouti is little different.

It doesnt have to....The first part ruined it for u kkk

Somali(Yuck)-Land.

Many Landers are actually pissed at that name.
People will google Somali(Yuck)-Land and all they see is semi arid landscape with khataddicts. They will be dissapointed. "Just another shithole"

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ngl if you go to school with 10 cousins like me, then you automatically run the school by laws of landheernimo qabil.

No one will ever diss you even if you come from coronaville if you have cousins in each classroom. The perks of having lots of cousins your uncles can't afford to feed. If you were langaab in the early 2000's and early 2010's then i get why ppl diss somalis so much and many self hate. Your family did you dirty if they didn't provide seed for the qabil.

:pachah1:

Last edited:
Peace, Democracy, and Stability doesn't matter if you are just seen as a nonentity. Puntland would have a better chance at Indepence.
Of course it does. And Puntland has a similar population. Also at least our people aren't dying and are able to actually vote without the ground blowing up beneath their feet on their way to the polls. And again the only reason SL isn't already recognized is because it needs your country's recognition. Oh and our president can actually walk the streets of his capital without fearing for his life.

Ngl if you go to school with 10 cousins like me, then you atumatically run the school by laws of landheernimo qabil.

No one will ever diss you even if you come from coronaville if you have cousins ineach classroom. The perks of having lots of cousins your uncles can't afford to feed. If you were langaab in the early 2000's and early 2010's then i get why ppl diss somalis so much and many self hate. Your family did you dirty if they didn't provide seed for the qabil.

:pachah1:
What in the actual f*ck?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Anyone who claims Aidstopian is a lowlife.
Men eating raw beef and injera for dinner in Hana Ethiopia Stock ...

Of course it does. And Puntland has a similar population. Also at least our people aren't dying and are able to actually vote without the ground blowing up beneath their feet on their way to the polls. And again the only reason SL isn't already recognized is because it needs your country's recognition. Oh and our president can actually walk the streets of his capital without fearing for his life.
It what way does it deserve our recognition?

Trending