Did u ever claimed to be other than Somali?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Funny thing is. Watch every one claim somalia, once the zoomer generation fixes the boomer generation's mess in the next 10 yrs.

:ivers:

Before Somalis were well known, people in my area would ask me where I'm from and it was getting annoying explaining what exactly my ethnic identity was, so I just said I was Somali and that Somalis were Arabs

nope, I always tell people I'm somali. And it improves your reputation, too. because after people find out I'm somali, it only improves their image of somalis as a whole. i.e. "oh your somali, they must be great people!"

but yes, some of you should lie...

nope, I always tell people I'm somali. And it improves your reputation, too. because after people find out I'm somali, it only improves their image of somalis as a whole. i.e. "oh your somali, they must be great people!"

I've noticed that Somalis doing degenerate shit tend to lie about being Somali. Especially the
girls.

I've noticed that Somalis doing degenerate shit tend to lie about being Somali. Especially the
girls.

People are surprised I'm Somali since I'm not a drug dealer. Singlehandedly changing the reputation of Somalis.

Trending