Did u ever claimed to be other than Somali?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I feel like Somalia scares off people..Its as if someone tells u: I have corona.
U would be terrified and instantly run away..
Somali works like that..It is bad news.

Somali/Somalia=G*Sblocker

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's with this self hate @SomaliWadaniSoldier

What happened? You don't seem normal these days, did someone threatened to report you the European authorities because you were part of the USC? You seem to be running away from Somalis.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm from Puntland a state that's rich in natural resources that neighbours Somalia
:pachah1:
I used to tell my cadaan friends that I was from Puntland a country near Yemen and Somalia. Loooooooool

I love gullible cadaans. They asked me about the culture and food, lmfao.

1586375313145.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
This Djiboutian friend was angry when a chick said: But u look like Somali.
He said: Iam not from f*cking Somalia. My country is Djibouti, therefor iam Djiboutian. Dont insult me.

I used to tell my cadaan friends that I was from Puntland a country near Yemen and Somalia. Loooooooool

I love gullible cadaans. They asked me about the culture and food, lmfao.
I have seen some northern Somalis telling their cadaan friends they are from a country called Somaliland.. This xoolo cadan guy asked me if I was from somaliland lool. I was like nope, there's no such country can you show me on the map :mjlol:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
sxb no matter how poor and dangerous Somalia gets I will always proudly claim somalia :it0tdo8: if somebody says something bad it’ll always make them look bad and show how they’re projecting their insecurities

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
From now on i will say: Iam Banadirlander:diddyass:
Clueless Girl: Where is that papi?

Located in East Africa, borders Hiirshabelle, KoonfurGalbeed and in the east we are facing the Indian Ocean.

Trending