Did Somalis write with Sabean?

Thank you for proving my point. Your case is actually more embarrassing for us. Our literacy rate was at a staggering 2 percent compared to the 5% I mentioned. I guess I was being generous when I said 5%. But to be fair, Somalia's literacy rate was at 5% before the Said Barre mass literacy campaign. This is according to United Nations records. King of Somalia is a paid CBB troll by the way. He deliberately lies to Somalis. He shouldn't be trusted.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Thank you for proving my point. Your case is actually more embarrassing for us. Our literacy rate was at a staggering 2 percent compared to the 5% I mentioned. I guess I was being generous when I said 5%. But to be fair, Somalia's literacy rate was at 5% before the Said Barre mass literacy campaign. This is according to United Nations records. King of Somalia is a paid CBB troll by the way. He deliberately lies to Somalis. He shouldn't be trusted.
You love focusing on the negatives while intentionally overlooking the positives. I didn't realize that the years from 1974 to the end of 1979 weren't considered part of the 1970s🤣Typical ajnabi behaviour

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
So we're supposed to trust you?
deadosama.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
You keep changing your talk when you are presented with new facts you ain't aware of 🤣i see the game you are playing

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Is there any academic literature showing that proto-Somalis ruled the coastal settlements of the Indian Ocean and Red Sea? There is a lot of academic literature showing that the Pre-Islamic Arabs had a strong presence in the coastal settlements of modern day Somalia. When the Sabeans arrived on the Indian Ocean coast, did they encounter proto-Somalis? Is there any academic literature showing that Proto-Somalis inhabited the coast before the arrival of the Sabeans?
You’ve already been disproven on this, you’re just repeating the same shit on diff threads to humiliate yourself.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Somalis are an oral-based society you dumb Incel. Somalis never had any scripts. Somalis only learned how to read and write during the afweyne mass literacy campaign in the 1970s. The Somali language didn't even have its own written alphabet until 1972. Siad Barre introduced a standard written version of the Somali language using Latin script. Only 5% of Somalia's population were literate before the mass literacy campaign undertaken by afweyne. The benadiri community constituted the 5% of the population that were literate. They used Arabic scripts. You are always using the words such as probably, maybe or suggest, to assert your ridiculous and laughable statements.😂😂😂😂😂
Not true in the slightest. We had Far Wadaad like a thousand years before 1970 dumbass.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
They only learned to read and write in the 1970s. Most still don't know how to.
I’m talking about all the way back then. Of course most people wouldn’t be able to write. You’re clearly an idiot if you can’t read dumbass

We!? We're not the same people xoolo uraye
View attachment 289036
In 1970s there was a huge global literacy growth not just for us Idk why you always project bad things about us and never try to show some positive things about the people you claim to be one of

Yemen that you were bragging about it's literacy rate was at 11.2% in 1990s View attachment 289037

Nga you must take larp courses you really suck at it

I actually never said that
If you could read I've said That before the industrial revolution vast majority of the world were illiterate
That doesn't prove anything and what does that have to do with the topic? Yes, most of the world was illiterate before the industrial revolution. But in the 1970s, most nations didn't have literacy rates in the single-digit numbers. Kenya's literacy rate was at 34.2% in the 1970s. Our literacy rate was at only 5%. Do you realize how embarrassing that is?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
🤣We still overtook many countries with this campaign in a short period of time

We even won a UNESCO medal for it

UNESCO=United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization

You love focusing on the negatives while intentionally overlooking the positives. I didn't realize that the years from 1974 to the end of 1979 weren't considered part of the 1970s🤣Typical ajnabi behaviour
In 1972, Somalias literacy rate was at 5%. This is in the early 1970s. This isn't before or right after the industrial revolution. Freaking 1970s. King of Somalia said the literacy rate was at 2% but their isn't any source to back that claim. It was actually 5%.

🤣We still overtook many countries with this campaign in a short period of time

We even won a UNESCO medal for it

UNESCO=United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
You just proved my point again. Only a staggering 5%. Alhamdillah I am proud of the milestone our nation accomplished at the time. 5% to 75% is a huge achievement. Despite not being a fan of Said Barre, I give him credit for the huge milestone he accomplished. He invested alot in building schools and educating the illiterate nomads.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
That doesn't prove anything and what does that have to do with the topic?
This post was speaking about history
I was showing you that "illiteracy" prior to the 1900s was applied for the whole world not just for somalis
Kenya's literacy rate was at 34.2% in the 1970s. Our literacy rate was at only 5%.
Please stop saying "our" you a known xabashi
our literacy rate increased to 2 digits in the same 1970s?
Prior to 1970s the majority of the world were illiterate so why you only attack somalis bruh
Even your homeland Ethiopia had 1 digit literacy rate in the same time we increased it to 2 digits
Screenshot_20230824-064209_Google.jpg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
In 1972, Somalias literacy rate was at 5%. This is in the early 1970s. This isn't before or right after the industrial revolution. Freaking 1970s. King of Somalia said the literacy rate was at 2% but their isn't any source to back that claim. It was actually 5%.
The vast majority of the world were not illiterate in the 1970s, You dumb incel. Stop projecting you fool😂😂😂😂. Only 5% of the Somali population were literate in the 1970s. The industrial revolution started in 1760. Somalis were still illiterate after the industrial revolution. What advanced people we were lol.
Bringing up 5% literacy in the 70s' and skipping over the progress afterward seems like you're playing up the bad part and ignoring the good. That is the issue I have with your statement. Next time, be upfront and mention the exact years, like '1972' or 'early 70s,' while giving credit to the progress that happened later. It's only fair to give the full story without being vague.

But that's probably impossible for you 🤣ajnabi ciilan baa tahay