Did Somalis write with Sabean?

He’s a leelkase sheikh wallahi he has no Arab in him whatsoever trust me I heard about the manuscript as a kid from family it was always in the hands of the tribal leader an passed down generation to generation
So are you saying his subclan was Muumin Adan? I never came across any academic source that alludes to him being Somali? No academic literature about him. Nothing about his manuscript. Only one source which is from twitter lol.

So are you saying his subclan was Muumin Adan? I never came across any academic source that alludes to him being Somali? No academic literature about him. Nothing about his manuscript. Only one source which is from twitter lol.
He’s the son of muumin adan he’s known mainly in mudug where his descendants live today he’s nickname is xer reer maxamed muumin today is the largest subclan of leelkase he has many descendants his manuscript is well known amongst leelkase people

@HabarSteven12 what's with your obsession with incels are you trying to stop incels from being incels?

Whats your objective/end goal?
There is no objective, she's seriously not mentally okay. I used to think she was just trolling, but then she made that thread posting some random Indian on twitter claiming he was an undercover Somali and that's when I realized there's actually something wrong with her in the head. I think she's on the spectrum or something idk.

Trending

Latest posts