Dhusamareb is calling my fellow HG

I see where this is coming from now. You don't care about farmaajo, you have a grudge against HG. Bro, @Samaalic Era he wants to turn it in to a qabiil war thread.

And this was a jolly good thread whose core message was unity.

Give me a break woman. HG are agents of destruction, engineers in reverse engineering infastructure.

The somali government will civilise galmudug

And this was a jolly good thread whose core message was unity.

Give me a break woman. HG are agents of destruction, engineers in reverse engineering infastructure.

The somali government will civilise galmudug

There is nothing for them to civilize. So, are they going to civilize somalis by bringing AMISOM?

Are you a fufu eater? Sorry, that I hurt you feelings.:ileycry:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:damn:Not cadaado
These niggas want me to drop my job and head back there. Right now it's peaceful and beautiful but not when adoons show up.
We can't have adoons in ancestral lands at all costs.

Victory or death
93083e965cece93cb061ec72f72cbee9.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The reason why Nabar iyo Naxdin are so eager to bring Amisom to Galmudug is not to fight against the remaining pockets of Al Shabaab. The goal is to have Ethiopian soldiers in every part of the country because of the special relationship Farmajo has with Abiy.

Ethiopian soldiers, whether they are under the banner of Amisom or under the Ethiopian flag, follow Farmajo's orders even when they are illegal and violate Amisom's mandate as demonstrated in Baydhabo this past December. Amisom losing their EU funding and ending their mission is no problem for Farmajo with a friend like Abiy.
At this rate,they will probably make it all the way to Boosaaso in 1yr
This isn't possible for a few reasons.
  1. The MPs and people are stridently opposed to it. We would kill them as soon as they exited Baraxley.
  2. Puntland is too well established and autonomous. We are older than the FGS and have full control of our borders.
  3. We are too united for their isku dir tactics.
  4. They would not have international support because it is clear to everyone that there is no need for Amisom in this region and there has never been a need.
It pays to be 100% pro federalism from day 1.
Your folks are in danger of being assimilated as well sxb. You must join this struggle sxb :gaasdrink:
If he joined, he would be 150 years too late. His people assimilated into ajanbis long, long ago.
:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The reason why Nabar iyo Naxdin are so eager to bring Amisom to Galmudug is not to fight against the remaining pockets of Al Shabaab. The goal is to have Ethiopian soldiers in every part of the country because of the special relationship Farmajo has with Abiy.

Ethiopian soldiers, whether they are under the banner of Amisom or under the Ethiopian flag, follow Farmajo's orders even when they are illegal and violate Amisom's mandate as demonstrated in Baydhabo this past December. Amisom losing their EU funding and ending their mission is no problem for Farmajo with a friend like Abiy.

This isn't possible for a few reasons.
  1. The MPs and people are stridently opposed to it. We would kill them as soon as they exited Baraxley.
  2. Puntland is too well established and autonomous. We are older than the FGS and have full control of our borders.
  3. They would not have international support because it is clear to everyone that there is no need for Amisom in this region and there has never been a need.
It pays to be 100% pro federalism from day 1.

If he joined, he would be 150 years too late. His people assimilated into ajanbis long, long ago.
:mjlol:
One thing I do admire about Puntland is the unity among the clans there. Our problem is Cayr and Salebaan in GG can't get along. If Sacad make an agreement with Salebaan, Cayr get mad and vice versa. Only outside of GG is HG united.

Puntland must fight these wacalo who want ignite another civil war for no reason whatsoever.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
One thing I do admire about Puntland is the unity among the clans there. Our problem is Cayr and Salebaan in GG can't get along. If Sacad make an agreement with Salebaan, Cayr get mad and vice versa. Only outside of GG is HG united.

Puntland must fight these wacalo who want ignite another civil war for no reason whatsoever.
Hopefully the arrival of fufu gaalo awakens everyone to the severity of this threat. Amisom has been in Galmudug before but that was Somalis from Djibouti. Now it's lice ridden galla who answer to Siad Barre wannabe Farmajo and his cannibal descendant prime minister Kheyre. The very existence of Galmudug and federalism is under threat.

Where do you guys get this information from? I'm curious, most of the time I cant find that much.

I'm kind of curious about tribes too. Are the any books I could read?

I dont even know much.:damedamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Where do you guys get this information from? I'm curious, most of the time I cant find that much.

I'm kind of curious about tribes too. Are the any books I could read?

I dont even know much.:damedamn:
For tribes, check out this website Abtirsi.com

For the news, you have to go on Somali websites or on YouTube

Trending