Dhusamareb is calling my fellow HG

You're not a Wadani, you are a N&N bot who thinks the foreign puppet, Farmaajo, will return the country to kacaan dictatorship.

That's not going to happen, sadly for you and sadly for us all actually because we'd rather have a Somali dictator than a foreign puppet who is spreading AMISOM across peaceful lands.

Galmudug doesn't need AMISOM, it needs reconciliation.

I would also prefer a Somali dictator that would secure and stabilize the country, but since people revolted against our former government we'll have to start over. And AMISOM being introduced was brought forth in 2007 it's not this governments fault that they inherited this. The end of AMISOM's mandate is available for anyone to view. The country needs to have a cohesive political structure to ensure other institutions are properly set up.

But anyways I'm not a "N&N bot" for your info. In reality, I support the president because if he succeeds the country succeeds. However those that would wish for his failure in other words are hoping for the country's failure.

Regarding deployment of AMISOM in Galmudug; I'm from Galmudug and I know it needs reconciliation more than you, but there are people in the region that would put the reconciliation efforts in jeopardy if necessary precautions weren't taken.

I would also prefer a Somali dictator that would secure and stabilize the country, but since people revolted against our former government we'll have to start over. And AMISOM being introduced was brought forth in 2007 it's not this governments fault that they inherited this. The end of AMISOM's mandate is available for anyone to view. The country needs to have a cohesive political structure to ensure other institutions are properly set up.

But anyways I'm not a "N&N bot" for your info. In reality, I support the president because if he succeeds the country succeeds. However those that would wish for his failure in other words are hoping for the country's failure.

Regarding deployment of AMISOM in Galmudug; I'm from Galmudug and I know it needs reconciliation more than you, but there are people in the region that would put the reconciliation efforts in jeopardy if necessary precautions weren't taken.
Look at them siding with HG @Shaolin23 knows we'll see them saying "build a wall in Galkayo"

Tukraq

VIP
Look at them siding with HG @Shaolin23 knows we'll see them saying "build a wall in Galkayo"
why wouldn't we build a wall? you got to prevent amisom and central government bombings from coming to your region:gucciwhat: were just praying for them sadly they went from puntlandlite with a chance of a stable somali led future like puntland has to becoming bombdishu lite with amisom and shabaab running around controlling things:faysalwtf: I don't wish that on my worst enemy

Trending