Dhusamareb is calling my fellow HG

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Beesha Sacad stand with you against the yahuud xaarmajo. We are ready to send mooriyan habaaran to free Dhusamareb.

b93b6e03640b748c-600x338.jpg

I also call on all Hiraab to rally together. I wanted to visit Dhusamareb in the winter but now my plans have gone down the drain.

Nacala kugu yaal DFS:pacspit:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Beesha Sacad stand with you against the yahuud xaarmajo. We are ready to send mooriyan habaaran to free Dhusamareb.

View attachment 77851

I also call on all Hiraab to rally for together. I wanted to visit Dhusamareb in the winter but now my plans have gone down the drain.

Nacala kugu yaal DFS:pacspit:
Why are you blaming Farmaajo blame your cousins first Sheikh Shakir and Kheyre Farmaajo is just a miskiin guy in Xamar who has no power especially in Hu.tu business :trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kheyre is also another Yahuud who hates HG. In'sha'Allah he is afflicted with cancer:hillarybiz:
What about Sheikh Shaakir and Macallin Maxamuud are they kafir yahuud too? Maybe they are apostates because they are became friends and allies with kafirs?:samwelcome:

You should have @ me sxb. You cant take all the glory for yourself. :ivers:
I was never pro farmaajo but he is pissing me off now. What was Hiraab again?:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What about Sheikh Shaakir and Macallin Maxamuud are they kafir yahuud too? Maybe they are apostates because they are became friends and allies with kafirs?:samwelcome:
Not to informed on Sheikh Shakir but anyone who allies with gaalo to invade Somali lands is a heretic,irrespective of clan:mybusiness:

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You should have @ me sxb. You cant take all the glory for yourself. :ivers:
I was never pro farmaajo but he is pissing me off now. What was Hiraab again?:mjlol:
I was too worked and forgot to tag you all:mjlol:

This is struggle is wajib upon all HG. These niggas want to bring Madow and aidstopians into our blessed lands

Also Hiraab is HG,Abgaal(Muduleed),Sheikhal and Duduble

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As long as he doesn't send the ugaali eaters to my home town of Cabudwaaq, thats when we will take up arms. No fufu allowed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dont think HG is going down alone sxb. We might aswell put our differences aside send AMISOM to akhirah
I would be very angry too sxb, its unacceptable, war fufu eaters have penetrated every gobol, I never imagined they would step foot in Galgaduud. We must fight the bantu expansion

:faysalwtf:

Trending