Dhusamareb is calling my fellow HG

Kheyre requested Ethiopian troops to be deployed in Dhusamareeb. The Cayr messed up by dealing with khainiin like DFS whos only intention is to centralise Somalia in order to make it easier for foreigners to exploit us. I support centralisation only under s true God-fearing leader, not under these corrupt traitors.

The DFS are run by foreigners and Dhusamareeb is only the beginning.
:liberaltears:It's unfortunate

If HG was united as 1 than this mess wouldn't have happened. Hopefully the xabashi are taught a lesson

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Where does this hu.tu insult come from? Literally googled that shit once.:liberaltears:

There was a very controversial Somali poet from Canada, he had a way with words. Definitely not for the faint heart as his poems are pretty explicit and he coined that term sometime in the early 2000’s.

He name was mohamed togane, I don’t know what became of him but his thoughts were pretty interesting :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There was a very controversial Somali poet from Canada, he had a way with words. Definitely not for the faint heart as his poems are pretty explicit and he coined that term sometime in the early 2000’s.

He name was mohamed togane, I don’t know what became of him but his thoughts were pretty interesting :)
Your folks are in danger of being assimilated as well sxb. You must join this struggle sxb :gaasdrink:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your folks are in danger of being assimilated as well sxb. You must join this struggle sxb :gaasdrink:

I am of the opinions that we should get rid of qabiil all together. This is why I love people like Farmaajo and other like minded individuals from anywhere. Sxb an era without the constant never ending qabiil vs qabiil is the answer to all our problems and the future of our children :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I am of the opinions that we should get rid of qabiil all together. This is why I love people like Farmaajo and other like minded individuals from anywhere. Sxb an era without the constant never ending qabiil vs qabiil is the answer to all our problems and the future of our children :)
That would mean no more Raxanwayn and say goodbye to Af Maay:damedamn:

You should rethink this sxb:browtf:

May allsh bless farmaajo and the somali government.

Blessed are those who defend the somali nation.

The government will use any means to achieve its goals. Dowlada somalia should start sending traitors to hard labour camps.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
May allsh bless farmaajo and the somali government.

Blessed are those who defend the somali nation.

The government will use any means to achieve its goals. Dowlada somalia should start sending traitors to hard labour camps.
Let's defend Somalis by sending Madow and Aidstopians to kill and rape them:wtf:
Balaayo haku dhisho

Tukraq

VIP
I was trying to tell guys like @TekNiKo to see the bigger picture in jubbaland, this was the logical next step take over of galmuduug through habeshas and fufus, not the biggest fan of madobe but its strategic that he wasn't illegally forced out like robow, he's now a buffer otherwise full out war with puntland would have been next on farmaajos objective, before declaring himself winner again siad barre style, a massacre reminiscent of 88 would then happen to @Geeljire sanbuur kinfolk in SL(through Ethiopia and amisom ofcourse, Abiy needs his ports)

Trending