Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
So now, I know what one of you're
qabils is I'm assuming the other is
Darood!

Your father is in somaliland? Nice
Na somalia and I may be Isaaq my I'm qabil fluid non binary trans qabilist. My father's reer abti is Habar Jeclo that's all I can say. I'm a Cocktail of qabils so Idgaf about qabil thus being anti-tribalism

forget QABIIL man! Saa Qabiil ugu heysit futadaada ciro aa kasoo bexeeso. lets unite we somalis are one and our Qabiil is somali :fittytousand:

Your wasting your breath, I'm not
A qablist, preach to this @Edo Nene
Talking about hawiyees hating
A tribe and she's won't say what
It is!

:hillarybiz: As long as your a
ethnic Somali and not a qablist, it's all good, to me.

I just don't like people saying
qablist Things and thinking they
can get away With it!

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I can verify this ;)
My mom is isaaq and her brothers and her father and every other male from her clan are good man!

I dont want to stereotype, but till now ive never seen good hawiye man, what do you guys think? :manny:
Do you live under a rock, abaayo?

Even the sijus are talking about how hawiye men are romantic:diddyass:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@The Cushitic One

Walaal, Isaaqs owned a lot of the hotels and businesses in Xamar pre-civil war. The thing about Xamar back in those days is that it truly was a Somali capital, all the development and money to be made was in Xamar. If you wanted to advance your career and pursue higher education relocating to Xamar was a must back then. I don't think it will ever return to that golden era unfortunately.

YoungFarah

VIP
Funny thing is, I have blood of hawiye and darood. I don't want to respect.
I always root for HG, Somalis should be thankful without caydid and his men. Cadans took over end up like Afghanistan or iraq.
At the end of the day Isaaq Darood Hawiye we are brothers who live together. We should all kumbayaa and make ourselves great again.

YoungFarah

VIP
@The Cushitic One

Walaal, Isaaqs owned a lot of the hotels and businesses in Xamar pre-civil war. The thing about Xamar back in those days is that it truly was a Somali capital, all the development and money to be made was in Xamar. If you wanted to advance your career and pursue higher education relocating to Xamar was a must back then. I don't think it will ever return to that golden era unfortunately.
Ha habaarin inshallah it will. One Somalia for all a peaceful one a prosperous one.

YoungFarah

VIP
Your deflecting the question,
Which QABIL is the common
Enemy of Hawiyee and daroods
like you said?

I'm not asking for your ancestory.
Wallahi you're a pest. Eedoda maa iskadhaaftid noo :mjlol::drakelaugh: IMG_6200.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.