Dhaqan Celis to fix Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Habr awal but i wont give up any information further, i didnt know it was this rare :gucciwhat:

It's just that our communities don't border each other so post civil war these marriages weren't as common since everyone went back to their regions. They are making somewhat of a comeback in the west though.

I'm Habar Awal as well abti, from Gabiley. I belong to the Jibril Abokor subclan that are the natives of Gabiley district.

As the daughter of an HA queen, If anyone on here tries messing with you, they'll have to answer to me abti.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's just that our communities don't border each other so post civil war these marriages weren't as common since everyone went back to their regions. They are making somewhat of a comeback in the west though.

I'm Habar Awal as well abti, from Gabiley. I belong to the Jibril Abokor subclan that are the natives of Gabiley district.

As the daughter of an HA queen, If anyone on here tries messing with you, they'll have to answer to me abti.
I'm assuming that Isaaqs live and still live in Muqdisho. Her parents may have met in Somalia or outside of Somalia.

What are hawiye stereotypes haha
Ive noticed from this forum, that somalis dont like hawiye men?
Also heard this in a youtube vid from a somali youtuber from londen i think..

Are they really seen as thugs? Why is that?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Hawiye are known as Mooryaan and are extremely despised by Majeerteen due to Hawiye killing them en masse and looting their homes during the civil war thus being called Hutu. Hawiye were the USC who couldn't agree on who should be the president of Somalia after Siad Barre was kicked out. It was basically @Someone's clan Abgaal vs @cirocgyalz's and @GABAN's clan HG which is sort of your clan who started to fight. There's long history but Hawiye are known as Mooryaans.

I hope all Somalis could forgive each other and let the qabyaalad be be bygones

Crazy people, and thats partly true (crazy in a Good way)

Ngl I dont like hawiye men either :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.