Dhaqan Celis to fix Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men need to know that Somali women are not their slaves.

We need to teach our fellow xalimos to fight back, either they put too much salt in the suugo or literally swirl the food with their foot. That should teach ashy Abdis a lesson.

P.s

Except the men in my qabiil though they know how to treat a lady mashallah. They're fine gentlemen.

What qabiil?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
lol ! Somalia is even worse ......Men Don't even go in the kitchen ,forget about cleaning and doing chores .
most men leave in the morning ,return at duhr for lunch ,sleep for bit,then return for dinner in the evening . staying around the house too much and doing chores will lead to accusations of khanisnimo and impotency .
You're right. I was told off by Habo for making my son to pick up his toys.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I can verify this ;)
My mom is isaaq and her brothers and her father and every other male from her clan are good man!

I dont want to stereotype, but till now ive never seen good hawiye man, what do you guys think? :manny:
Have you seen hawiye men nacalaa abayo that will piss people off. What are you on your dads side? :ftw9nwa:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I can verify this ;)
My mom is isaaq and her brothers and her father and every other male from her clan are good man!

I dont want to stereotype, but till now ive never seen good hawiye man, what do you guys think? :manny:
Is a fact that mj men treat their women right. Issa prove from my late maternal grandfather allahi naxaristo. He was great to his wives and children. He cook and clean. He used to gave bath to his children that's what mother told me.

Is a fact that mj men treat their women right. Issa prove from my late maternal grandfather allahi naxaristo. He was great to his wives and children. He cook and clean. He used to gave bath to his children that's what mother told me.

My mom told me the same, too bad i never met my grandfather, i cry when i hear stories of how great he was

Those were real men..

Have you seen hawiye men nacalaa abayo that will piss people off. What are you on your dads side? :ftw9nwa:

Its true i dont know much hawiye people, but the hawiyes i know are different..but as you say, not everyone is the same..every clan is as good and bad as every other clan

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I can verify this ;)

What qabil are you walaal?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You're all asking me too much, i dont even know your qabiil and subclan..

Also it doesnt feel right, scared that someone will find me in rl life :hillarybiz:
Impossible if you tell us your hawiye subclan there is at least 500,000 of you we can't track you :ftw9nwa: If you're Abgaal or HG there's probably a million of you

Status
Not open for further replies.