Dhaqan Celis to fix Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You know this Somali men ain't crap mentality?

It's fueled by the truth but we cannot completely blame Somali men.

Somali men raised in the West were coddled since childhood, didn't do household chores, and weren't raised to respect women.

Men compete the most with men. If Somali men in the West go to Somalia they will learn the ways of the men there, understand what it means to respect women as their mothers and sisters, and appreciate the Somali women who are working hard in the west.

I am proud to say my father is planning on taking my younger brother who is so lazy and does no chores to Somalia soon! Somalia ha NOOLATA!

Wiililkaynan wahay baahan ragganimo. Dhaqan celis ha noolata!

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I make my boys to clean after their mess, when they grow up they going to be ready in adult word.
Their wives will be bless for not cleaning their xaar stain on their underwear :rejoice:

Somali men raised in the West were coddled since childhood, didn't do household chores, and weren't raised to respect women.
True the ones raised in the west are coddled since childhood but do you really think the ones back home do household chores they wake up from their homes and come back home to sleep after wasting their whole day sitting in cafes and chewing khat like lax.
respect women :mjlol:they don't even know what that means

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men need to know that Somali women are not their slaves.

We need to teach our fellow xalimos to fight back, either they put too much salt in the suugo or literally swirl the food with their foot. That should teach ashy Abdis a lesson.

P.s

Except the men in my qabiil though they know how to treat a lady mashallah. They're fine gentlemen.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I was misinformed.

Why does my dad know how to cook very responsible and does household chores but Somali men back home are apparently babies in Somalis?

What is this??

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somali men need to know that Somali women are not their slaves.

We need to teach our fellow xalimos to fight back, either they put too much salt in the suugo or literally swirl the food with their foot. That should teach ashy Abdis a lesson.

P.s

Except the men in my qabiil though they know how to treat a lady mashallah. They're fine gentlemen.

Oh that might be why my dad is such a gentleman then. I thought dhaqan Celis fixed men but everyone here is saying Somali men in Somalia are coddled. Where should I ask that my brother be sent in order for him to be raised into a man?

I'm thinking my dad might send him to galkayo or boosaso.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You know this Somali men ain't crap mentality?

It's fueled by the truth but we cannot completely blame Somali men.

Men compete the most with men. If Somali men in the West go to Somalia they will learn the ways of the men there, understand what it means to respect women as their mothers and sisters, and appreciate the Somali women who are working hard in the west.

I am proud to say my father is planning on taking my younger brother who is so lazy and does no chores to Somalia soon! Somalia ha NOOLATA!

Wiililkaynan wahay baahan ragganimo. Dhaqan celis ha noolata!
Abaayo, you know your custom title says "Cadaan Jaceyl"? Otherwise, every Faarax would've been sliding on your DM's:mjcry:

lol ! Somalia is even worse ......Men Don't even go in the kitchen ,forget about cleaning and doing chores .
most men leave in the morning ,return at duhr for lunch ,sleep for bit,then return for dinner in the evening . staying around the house too much and doing chores will lead to accusations of khanisnimo and impotency .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending