Dhaqan Celis to fix Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Ha habaarin inshallah it will. One Somalia for all a peaceful one a prosperous one.

I would like nothing better than it to return to it's former glory. The problem is that the main reason why Isaaqs mostly don't bother investing in Xamar anymore is because a lot of our property was stolen and looted by people who took advantage of the chaos in the wake of the civil war. 26 years later and now that Xamar is somewhat more stable the SFG hasn't done nothing about it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't call me pest, you dufaar!

Naacaala, show me some respect
waryaa! :mjpls:
Hee you know you're my Cushitic queen
IMG_6203.GIF

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I would like nothing better than it to return to it's former glory. The problem is that the main reason why Isaaqs mostly don't bother investing in Xamar anymore is because a lot of our property was stolen and looted by people who took advantage of the chaos in the wake of the civil war. 26 years later and now that Xamar is somewhat more stable the SFG hasn't done nothing about it.
Yh my family is going through this struggle all of these squatters claiming houses etc. Inshallah when we have a solid system in place we can all get our lands back.

It's still not stable enough down there,
My friends brother was blown up,
Last year in a suicide bombing
In Mogadishu.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yh my family is going through this struggle all of these squatters claiming houses etc. Inshallah when we have a solid system in place we can all get our lands back.
Pay the local moryaan 50 dollars and he will kick them out, that's what people in Mn did, they repaired their homes and sold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending