Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

Who the hell asked you to come from Galgaduud and spill blood for shabeelada hoose. Im sure it wasnt the natives. You guys can stay in shabeelada hoose and keep your farms as long as you acknowledge whose boss and stop isbaaros and moryaan behaviour.

If not you better pack your bags and book your ticket back to Galgaduud!

Same way Siad Barre planted you in West Gedo in the 70s. We going to use PM Hamza to Fk you up.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
kkk, ok brother biden, i like the boast, first get a Hawiye soldier to guard Hassan sheikh instead of a bantu young girl and remove Ethiopians and Ugandans and Burundi and Djibouti and also 500 Nigerian police from Xamar

:liberaltears:
Real talk though, Kismayo falls without Kenyan troops whereas HAG can control their lands without these Bantu. We’ve already proven it with USC that in a non-interfered with Somalia our expansion is inevitable.

Just got to get rid of this Shabaab menace once and for all.

Tell GIF by Grease Live

Ahmed Madoobe real power is political. He doesn't control anything outside Kismayo.

Abaq

VIP
Unfortunately I as a HG do not understand ‘enough is enough’. I want my numerous people to expand.

And unfortunately we’re hitting our limit in Central-South Somalia.

We will have to expand into Jubbada. We’ve just got too many people who need to eat and this sharing in your own lands stuff isn’t it.

This new FGS entity is our way of doing that.
What will you do if we invade you from Galmudug in the back while your stuck in the jungles of Jubba? Ceyr concubines sounds good :diddyass:

Don’t worry we will be on our way to capture Jilib and Buale with our SNA troops and Kenya will leave. Just like we’ve accomplished in LS.

That is the grand plan and JL will peacefully submit to HAG control.

I mean this in a nice way bro but HAG must expand.

Thanks Biden, you will get Somalia to be balkanised, we Ogadens defeated the British empire in 1800s in Jubbaland , dont let HAG become an enemy of Ogaden, not wise for HAG

talk like that will make Somalia break up very fast, so please keep having that sick moryaan 1990s mentality , just helps me Jubbaland Ogadens, somaliland and others to break away

Thanks Biden, you will get Somalia to be balkanised, we Ogadens defeated the British empire in 1800s in Jubbaland , dont let HAG become an enemy of Ogaden, not wise for HAG

talk like that will make Somalia break up very fast, so please keep having that sick moryaan 1990s mentality , just helps me Jubbaland Ogadens, somaliland and others to break away

But I thought you don't want Somaliland to be independent? You can't be a separatist yourself then it makes no sense

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What will you do if we invade you from Galmudug in the back while your stuck in the jungles of Jubba? Ceyr concubines sounds good :diddyass:
Cayr are already deep in DDS. You would have to go through them first.

But Ethiopia determines where DDS goes. I have little worries about a stronger FGS being able to secure it’s borders from Ethiopia (DDS).

I will wear you as my Kastumo again that is why Darood call you Kastumo ceyr.

bro your a cool brother, one of my favourite on this site, but dont get upset when people disagree with you

we have had a lot of issues of HAG backstabbing Ogadens, sharif did it despite hundreds of Ogaden lads dying in xamar fighting ethiopians under hassan turki and madoobe

and Sharif hiding in ras kambi, he was so against jubbaland state being created when he became elader

hassan was not maskiin and even sent his dog huraale to kismayo and they murdered many Ogaden lads, before Ogaden wiped out 350 Marehans

we are very suspicious of HAG, in fact the PM does not make up for it, 10 OG somalia presidents will not make up for it

sorry we dont trust HAG, years of betrayal - do us a favourite, replace hamza so we can make him jubbaland president insha Allah

Cayr are already deep in DDS. You would have to go through them first.

But Ethiopia determines where DDS goes. I have little worries about a stronger FGS being able to secure it’s borders from Ethiopia (DDS).

Nah, no cayr in dds, cabdi iley removed all refugee HG and shipped them to somalia

cayr has no degmo, no MP, no governor, in DDS, bidden is on a expansionist fantasise league, i wonder if he got a little Marehan girlfriend who corrupted him with art of boasting

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah, no cayr in dds, cabdi iley removed all refugee HG and shipped them to somalia

cayr has no degmo, no MP, no governor, in DDS, bidden is on a expansionist fantasise league, i wonder if he got a little Marehan girlfriend who corrupted him with art of boasting
I have many uncles living in DDS. They don’t have political power but they are numerous.

bro your a cool brother, one of my favourite on this site, but dont get upset when people disagree with you

we have had a lot of issues of HAG backstabbing Ogadens, sharif did it despite hundreds of Ogaden lads dying in xamar fighting ethiopians under hassan turki and madoobe

and Sharif hiding in ras kambi, he was so against jubbaland state being created when he became elader

hassan was not maskiin and even sent his dog huraale to kismayo and they murdered many Ogaden lads, before Ogaden wiped out 350 Marehans

we are very suspicious of HAG, in fact the PM does not make up for it, 10 OG somalia presidents will not make up for it

sorry we dont trust HAG, years of betrayal - do us a favourite, replace hamza so we can make him jubbaland president insha Allah

Listen to me. Don't tell lies about my people and don't put your nose in Shebelle Hoose. Jiliab and Jaame is just 30 miles from Kismayo. Look after your own interest. Reer Abudwaaq are jumping to cut your throat. Ethiopia is pushing to capture Kismayo. Don't make more enemies than you need too.

I have many uncles living in DDS. They don’t have political power but they are numerous.

Refugees are welcoming, Many somalis live in London it does not make them natives or anything ecept refugees seeking help

we welcome cayr refugees running out from the hell hole dry dusty galmudug, but only as long as they behave as refugees

do you think we should make HG/Hawiye in DDS carry star of david Hitler demanded type badge on their arms? Insha Allah we should force all refugees in DDS to wear refugee badge

1660777228818.png

You don't even run DDS. Ethiopia does. And Yes there are Ceyr and HG in DDS.

Lower Shabeele has never been Hawiye, its a Biomal and cad cad degaan, both murdered by Hawiye

in fact garre has more more rights to LS as a minority clan, lets be honest guys, Hawiye came there during moryaan days of 1990s

no eley or hawiye in lower shabeele, if HAG known fairness or justice, leave the land for cad cad and biomal and garre and barwani people, the real natives
:drakekidding:
One of my father's great adeer was in Marka city council in 1940s. Ibn Battuta described Marka as the capital of Hawiye country in 1300s. Digil iyo Hawiye share blood, history and dhaqan iA we will come to peaceful terms and start reaping the bounties of Banaadir coast from Jubba river's mouth to Dhinowda.
:ohhhdamn:

Listen to me. Don't tell lies about my people and don't put your nose in Shebelle Hoose. Jiliab and Jaame is just 30 miles from Kismayo. Look after your own interest. Reer Abudwaaq are jumping to cut your throat. Ethiopia is pushing to capture Kismayo. Don't make more enemies than you need too.

Marehan are nothing with out hawiye help, hawiye used them as dogs to destroy darood and fight with Darood using Marehan slaves as proxy

Marehan is nothing, i want to fight you now, the one who sends his dog

You don't even run DDS. Ethiopia does. And Yes there are Ceyr and HG in DDS.

blah blah blah, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million Ethiopians and create his own region out of 87 ethnic groups, what does cayr have?

dont embarrass yourself, Kulaha Cayr live in DDS :damn: :damn:

i created ONLF, why dont you create Cayr liberation front in DDS and demand your rights?

:drakekidding:
One of my fathers great adeer was in Marka city council in 1940s. Ibn Battuta described Marka as the capital of Hawiye country in 1300s. Digil iyo Hawiye share blood, history and dhaqan iA we will come to peaceful terms and start reaping the bounties of Banaadir coast from Jubba river's mouth to Dhinowda.
:ohhhdamn:

Digil don't live in Shebelle Hoose. Definitely not in Afgooye, Merca, Baraawe and Jilib, Jamaame. There lands is Bay, Bakool and Gedo.

Trending