Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

But the question is, do Ogaden/Jubaland support the FGS?

Ogadens only support Jubaland and its interests. We currently have a Political truce with the FGS, let’s see how long that lasts.
So far the HSM government hasn’t done anything incredible for us to throw our entire support behind him. If he allocates developmental & security funds for Jubbaland states budget & war against Qushaash then it’s possible that we will support his political policies moving forward. We don’t care what Hsm does in Villa Somalia as long as he leaves us alone to deal with Qushaash and signs off National projects meant for Jubbaland 🤷🏾‍♂️

7F5FC56A-DE44-428F-A386-0FAFF677D412.jpeg

Ogadens only support Jubaland and its interests. We currently have a Political truce with the FGS, let’s see how long that lasts.
So far the HSM government hasn’t done anything incredible for us to throw our entire support behind him. If he allocates developmental & security funds for Jubbaland states budget & war against Qushaash then it’s possible that we will support his political policies moving forward. We don’t care what Hsm does in Villa Somalia as long as he leaves us alone to deal with Qushaash and signs off National projects meant for Jubbaland 🤷🏾‍♂️

At the end of the day we need each other. United we both can gain so much. Our power can be 100x more than today. We both got enemies who are trying to use Ethiopia on us. I think we can work together. We need to respect each others interest. Ahmed Madoobe becoming stronger is important for me than a West Gedo warlord gaining strength. PM Hamza has been good to HAG and we will be good to him. HAG is interest are in Benedir state, GM, HS, SW. In return we can help you subdue West Gedo and disarm the bandits against your state.

View attachment 234247
Big respect to ppl who openly drive their own interest and not try to bamboozel bulshada with fake wadaninimo.
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

I would also drop my support for HSM if he would tomorrow state that he is against Banaadir state. There is no need to take moral highground we all are driven by interests.
:manny:

Big respect to ppl who openly drive their own interest and not try to bamboozel bulshada with fake wadaninimo.

I would also drop my support for HSM if he would tomorrow state that he is against Banaadir state. There is no need to take moral highground we all are driven by interests.

Exactly we are all driven by interest. I hope HAG-OG alliance would be beneficial, productive and fruitful for both communities. God bless PM Hamza. Inshallah the rewards and benefits would be great.

facts bro, Somalia is a dead project. We only care about our region & Tuulos. I will not try to play the wadani or somalinimo card to remain politically relevant like Farmaajo & his cult does.
My clansmen can be dictator for 100 years for all I care about, but if he does not invest his term into developing my land & cities then he will be disowned immediately

:kanyeshrug:

Lower shabeele is the region where the most tax is collected in KG and all of it goes to HAG mooriyaan and not the regional state.

Second of all Baraawe is the capital. To prevent any illegal ellections taking place we need to send troops to take over that region.

The third reason is I have heard there is plans in the future or near future to build a port in either Baraawe or Marka or both to reduce the reliance of SWS on Mogadishu and its ports. Currently 60% of the xamar port users are from SWS.

This will be easier to be done when these cities are under full control of SWS troops not SNA troops mainly consisting of Hiraab specifically Habargidir.
That’s because most The farms and business that get taxed are owned by HAG. We shed blood sweat and tears for the land what did Digil do? I recognise Beesha biimal as stakeholders and partially Garre but digil are dead weight, Mirifle lost gedo to marehan yet dream of LS you cuck!

Abaq

VIP
Lafta gareen has no men to fight madoobe has men on standby.
How many xareen militia are their that can die for Lafta gareen?
Tell him Madoobe has a 10,000 trained standing army, plus 10s of thousands more civilian militia who can join at any point. Not to mention the 100s of thousands more macawiisley across the border.

Appreciate the support. Its only right there is a RX/MX alliance based on common goals to balance the current Hiraab/OG alliance. TBH it was a unforeseen alliance thats why its left most people bamboozled.
Cuck! Where was this love when Faqash remnants killed, raped, burnt farms, looted food and kicked rx out of gedo. At least look out for rx interests not marehan interests

Exactly we are all driven by interest. I hope HAG-OG alliance would be beneficial, productive and fruitful for both communities. God bless PM Hamza. Inshallah the rewards and benefits would be great.

Somalia can only be led by Laandheere southerners 🇸🇴
Kismayo + Xamar leadership ✅

299659B3-C215-4853-9238-0E1E821B4008.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
That’s because most The farms and business that get taxed are owned by HAG. We shed blood sweat and tears for the land what did Digil do? I recognise Beesha biimal as stakeholders and partially Garre but digil are dead weight, Mirifle lost gedo to marehan yet dream of LS you cuck!
What after HAG stole those farms by the barrel of the gun in the 90s? Maba xishooneysiin. But what do I care. Is laaya

I would prefer HAG, MX, and Eelaay destroying each other in a protracted war of attrition awowyaashood la gub

But we have already defeated Merehan, they eat out of my hands. Lower Shebelle is in HAG hands military and economically.

Abaq

VIP
But we have already defeated Merehan, they eat out of my hands. Lower Shebelle is in HAG hands military and economically.
Good. Now destroy RX, then let Abgaal and HG turn on each other. Let the Shabelle run red for 10 years. Dila, dila, dila!

Abaq

VIP

Only laangaab hide behind Soomaalinimo or wadannimo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good. Now destroy RX, then let Abgaal and HG turn on each other. Let the Shabelle run red for 10 years. Dila, dila, dila!
HG and AG have learnt the trick to staying happy. Just keep expanding. We can help each other into Jubba after our final solution in LS. The more combined might the better :obama:

Darood enemy is plentiful. A unifying goal.

Abaq

VIP
Why do you sound like a punite? Please stop hating and be happy for me.
I'm not hating. I'm just supporting you in discovering your true self. Let the rage emerge. Forget about lattes or all those other fancy stuff you recently learnt. Tap into your inner mooryaan self and jump on the next Abdi Bile you see. Let the 90s return!

Trending

Latest posts