Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

blah blah blah, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million Ethiopians and create his own region out of 87 ethnic groups, what does cayr have?

dont embarrass yourself, Kulaha Cayr live in DDS :damn: :damn:

i created ONLF, why dont you create Cayr liberation front in DDS and demand your rights?

Bullshiit. If DDS does exist than what happened in Siiti. Couldn't even help Issa against Afars.

Abaq

VIP
blah blah blah, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million Ethiopians and create his own region out of 87 ethnic groups, what does cayr have?

i created ONLF, why dont you create Cayr liberation front in DDS and demand your rights?
Galti OGs are too tolerant of refugees. In NFD in the 90s, they held commitees where everyone had to do their abtiris in front of the committee. Every non-OG was declared an illegal alien and sent to the refugee camp lol

Ceyr fought their way from Galgaduud to Kismayo. They captured Kismayo single hand.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Well ONLF is an exclusive liberation movement. You can’t expect other Somalis to fight alongside you when you have all political power within that movement and even called it by a tribe. But regardless I supported their cause and all Somalis contributed in the 77 war.

Bullshiit. If DDS does exist than what happened in Siiti. Couldn't even help Issa against Afars.

2700 Ogadens boys have died for sitty since last 3 years

ciise will be defended, though dir are their own worst enemy, Djibouti arms Ethiopians through her port, djibouti is ciise

why dont you help your fellow Iriir brothers? after all cayr live in DDS right genius? , go and help them, why beg Ogaden ?

:fantasia2:

Well ONLF is an exclusive liberation movement. You can’t expect other Somalis to fight alongside you when you have all political power within that movement and even called it by a tribe. But regardless I supported their cause and all Somalis contributed in the 77 war.

Nah, create your own Cayr liberation front since you live in DDS and fight 100 million Ethiopians like Ogaden did

2700 Ogadens boys have died for sitty sicne last 3 years

ciise will be defended, though dir are their own worst enemy, Djibouti arms Ethiopians through her port, djibouti is ciise

why dont you help your fellow Iriir brothers? after all cayr live in DDS , go and help them

Listen son. I am not the one who calls the Somali region Ogadenia and than runs away from a few afars who attack Issa Somali's. I defended Somalia, Mogadishu from 80, 000 Ethiopian troops. I fought 21 nations included a superpower America.

Abaq

VIP
Yaab. A few ceyr refugees found themselves in Ogadeniya now they claim it. Wallee unukaa leh is a disease. Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. Baqal waa uun baqal.

The british named the area Ogadeniya 1884, not our fault only Ogadens fought back the british

oh and yes, its called Ogadeniya and every non Absame is a refugee marti guest, after all who conquered that land for 700 years? Absame of course

you want to get a slice of DDS? fight back my Cayr friend, fight back bro, only Ogadens does so land was named after Him

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah, create your own Cayr liberation front since you live in DDS and fight 100 million Ethiopians like Ogaden did

That is dumb and you know it. OG who are the biggest clan in DDS and couldn’t do it.

Maybe you should’ve instead been more inclusive and fought alongside all the other Somalis. It’s much smarter to fight the Ethiopians as a ethnic rather than clan. Look at how the Tigray are fighting as ‘TPLF’ rather than a tribe of TPLF.

Today Cagjar was kicked out Diridhabe. He also was boycotted by the Ugaas. They were saying shame on you for not protecting DDS border :francis:

Why should Ogadens die alone when ciise make the beef and run away like naago

where is the might Iriir Samaal BS you lot spew? go and help your irir Samaale brothers

:mjlaugh:

Why should Ogadens die alone when ciise make the beef and run away like naago

where is the might Iriir Samaal BS you lot spew? go and help your irir Samaale brothers

:mjlaugh:

You got slave mentality. When Ethiopia came to Mogadishu, did we make excuses or we died and fought like men.

Trending

Latest posts