Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

facts bro, Somalia is a dead project. We only care about our region & Tuulos. I will not try to play the wadani or somalinimo card to remain politically relevant like Farmaajo & his cult does.
My clansmen can be dictator for 100 years for all I care about, but if he does not invest his term into developing my land & cities then he will be disowned immediately

:kanyeshrug:
I agree on putting interests first but dictatorship is something I would never tolerate. I'd argue that dictatorships are detrimental for long term interest. Purely from statistic perspective 95% of dictatorships lead to a disaster, it should never be in anyone's interest to gamble with such unfavorable odds.

Besides I want my qabiil to lead nolol sharaf leh from turdho to Dhinowda and every where in between. I genuinely wish for other Somalis the same in their lands, even Allah encourages to wish for your brother what you would want for yourself. Lording over others and being xaasid will always come to bite you in the butt.

Abaq

VIP
HG and AG have learnt the trick to staying happy. Just keep expanding. We can help each other into Jubba after our final solution in LS. The more combined might the better :obama:

Darood enemy is plentiful. A unifying goal.
And you think we don't know that? We OG are not fooled by your fake words. We all know HAG salivate over Jubbaland. We will kick out Hormuud and all HAG businesses and build a wall to keep the Horde out.

I'm not hating. I'm just supporting you in discovering your true self. Let the rage emerge. Forget about lattes or all those other fancy stuff you recently learnt. Tap into your inner mooryaan self and jump on the next Abdi Bile you see. Let the 90s return!

Don't hide behind Ogaden skirt. If you got problem with me than you can find me in Galkacyo. I will sure you how more young I am.

Abaq

VIP
Don't hide behind Ogaden skirt. If you got problem with me than you can find me in Galkacyo. I will sure you how more young I am.
Why do you presume I am not OG? Because you expect us all to fall for your crap just because of the PM position?

And you think we don't know that? We OG are not fooled by your fake words. We all know HAG salivate over Jubbaland. We will kick out Hormuud and all HAG businesses and build a wall to keep the Horde out.

Why are you shaking like a coward. I won't eat you. You don't speak for Ogaden. PM Hamza and Ahmed Madoobe do.

Lower Shabeele has never been Hawiye, its a Biomal and cad cad degaan, both murdered by Hawiye

in fact garre has more more rights to LS as a minority clan, lets be honest guys, Hawiye came there during moryaan days of 1990s

no eley or hawiye in lower shabeele, if HAG known fairness or justice, leave the land for cad cad and biomal and garre and barwani people, the real natives

That’s because most The farms and business that get taxed are owned by HAG. We shed blood sweat and tears for the land what did Digil do? I recognise Beesha biimal as stakeholders and partially Garre but digil are dead weight, Mirifle lost gedo to marehan yet dream of LS you cuck!
"Blood, sweat and tears' You mean putting isbaaros, Killing and raping the natives. What is the blood sweat and tears for? The harm you have caused in shabeelada hoose is way greater then the benefit.

Even if the taxes are from HAG farms they still have to go to the regional government. This is the mooryaan mentality you guys have that has stopped us from hormar for the past 30 years.

Thats like me saying I wont pay tax for my business xamar because the business is D&M owned. Anyways all we have to do is create a daraawiishta for every deegaan consisting of the locals and they will clean up the mooryaan. Most of them are sick and tired of HAG isbaaroos and are itching for revenge on the 30 year boob and dhac that has been going on.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

QuarterlyAdventurousGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif
I think you've been going on about kicking out HAG for a year now. It's getting tiring waiting :francis:

Why are you shaking like a coward. I won't eat you. You don't speak for Ogaden. PM Hamza and Ahmed Madoobe do.

bro no offence , i know you guys keep touting about this new alliance between between Hawiye and Ogaden

we know this is somalia and PM changes and strategic objectives change, but we Jubbaland masters Ogaden prefer to keep an eye open for hawiye

we have been betrayed and backstabbed many times, we prefer to keep Jubbaland as our main objective, not some short time friendship with Hawiye that will end tomorrow 100%

sorry brother, long term interest and real poltik of Jubbaland and Absame will always come before some cheap PM position or friendship with HAG who will never ever be trusted no matter what

even if we become president of villa somalia today, we will never forget our top priority: Jubbaland and Absame interest first no matter what

you seem like a cool brother, but sorry man, Jubbaland and Ogaden interest always before some cheap trinket called PM

That’s because most The farms and business that get taxed are owned by HAG. We shed blood sweat and tears for the land what did Digil do? I recognise Beesha biimal as stakeholders and partially Garre but digil are dead weight, Mirifle lost gedo to marehan yet dream of LS you cuck!
Who the hell asked you to come from Galgaduud and spill blood for shabeelada hoose. Im sure it wasnt the natives. You guys can stay in shabeelada hoose and keep your farms as long as you acknowledge whose boss and stop isbaaros and moryaan behaviour.

If not you better pack your bags and book your ticket back to Galgaduud!

View attachment 234253I think you've been going on about kicking out HAG for a year now. It's getting tiring waiting :francis:

next Jubbaland president can just block hawiye firms like hormuud in kismayo, nothing anyone can do,

there is no HAG persons to kick as Jubbaland has none, but HAG but businessmen must be eradicated

insha Allah when madoobe is gone, we will get a very pro Absame firs president

bidenkulaha

GalYare
next Jubbaland president can just block hawiye firms like hormuud in kismayo, nothing anyone can do,

there is no HAG persons to kick as Jubbaland has none, but HAG but businessmen must be eradicated

insha Allah when madoobe is gone, we will get a very pro Absame firs president
Don’t worry we will be on our way to capture Jilib and Buale with our SNA troops and Kenya will leave. Just like we’ve accomplished in LS.

That is the grand plan and JL will peacefully submit to HAG control.

I mean this in a nice way bro but HAG must expand.

Abaq

VIP
@bidenkulaha you shouldn't make an enemy of OG. All we want is to control our land and be free from you reer Somalia people and your shenanigans. Don't drag us into your squabbles.

Lower Shabeele has never been Hawiye, its a Biomal and cad cad degaan, both murdered by Hawiye

in fact garre has more more rights to LS as a minority clan, lets be honest guys, Hawiye came there during moryaan days of 1990s

no eley or hawiye in lower shabeele, if HAG known fairness or justice, leave the land for cad cad and biomal and garre and barwani people, the real natives

Do you see HAG army with Kenyan tanks in Lower Shebelle. You are under Kenyan tank in Kismayo for 10 years. Haven't even set foot outside Kismayo in 10 years. Traying to be nice to these people but are intent on making enemies of us.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha you shouldn't make an enemy of OG. All we want is to control our land and be free from you reer Somalia people and your shenanigans. Don't drag us into your squabbles.
Unfortunately I as a HG do not understand ‘enough is enough’. I want my numerous people to expand.

And unfortunately we’re hitting our limit in Central-South Somalia.

We will have to expand into Jubbada. We’ve just got too many people who need to eat and this sharing in your own lands stuff isn’t it.

This new FGS entity is our way of doing that.

Don’t worry we will be on our way to capture Jilib and Buale with our SNA troops and Kenya will leave.

That is the grand plan and JL will peacefully submit to HAG control.

kkk, ok brother biden, i like the boast, first get a Hawiye soldier to guard Hassan sheikh instead of a bantu young girl and remove Ethiopians and Ugandans and Burundi and Djibouti and also 500 Nigerian police from Xamar

in 2010, Nigeria deployed its first police officers to Somalia. The first batch of Individual Police Officers (IPO) arrived to serve under the AMISOM umbrella. The West African country has also deployed Formed Police Unit (FPU) to AMISOM currently based in Mogadishu.

:liberaltears:

Do you see HAG army with Kenyan tanks in Lower Shebelle. You are under Kenyan tank in Kismayo for 10 years. Haven't even set foot outside Kismayo in 10 years.

Nigerians in Xamar
in 2010, Nigeria deployed its first police officers to Somalia. The first batch of Individual Police Officers (IPO) arrived to serve under the AMISOM umbrella. The West African country has also deployed Formed Police Unit (FPU) to AMISOM currently based in Mogadishu.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
kkk, ok brother biden, i like the boast, first get a Hawiye soldier to guard Hassan sheikh instead of a bantu young girl and remove Ethiopians and Ugandans and Burundi and Djibouti and also 500 Nigerian police from Xamar

:liberaltears:
Like @Abaq said, slow and steady wins the race. All Bantu troops will be replaced Inshallah

Unfortunately I as a HG do not understand ‘enough is enough’. I want my numerous people to expand.

And unfortunately we’re hitting our limit in Central-South Somalia.

We will have to expand into Jubbada. We’ve just got too many people who need to eat and this sharing in your own lands stuff isn’t it.

This new FGS entity is our way of doing that.

Tell GIF by Grease Live

Trending