Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

That is dumb and you know it. OG who are the biggest clan in DDS and couldn’t do it.

Maybe you should’ve instead been more inclusive and fought alongside all the other Somalis. It’s much smarter to fight the Ethiopians as a ethnic rather than clan. Look at how the Tigray are fighting as ‘TPLF’ rather than a tribe of TPLF.

F+++++ Somalinimo, i will fight and die for the land, useless Somalis could not agree to build state in somalai for 40 years, what makes you think i want their incompetence in Ogadeniya?

i have never begged for help, Ogadens fights alone, fix somalia before you lecture me about somalinimo,

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why should Ogadens die alone when ciise make the beef and run away like naago

where is the might Iriir Samaal BS you lot spew? go and help your irir Samaale brothers

:mjlaugh:
DDS army should include all Somalis. Why do you say Liyu is OG force and then say why should Liyu defence DDS borders?

I would happily have Cayr serve in liyu. You should have each qabiil conscripted. You’d be stronger that way and could actually defend DDS border.

Look at us in GM, we are conscripting MX, Dir, HG etc for our Darawish forces now. That way when GM has a border threat everyone part of this state can defend it

You got slave mentality. When Ethiopia came to Mogadishu, did we make excuses or we died and fought like men.

you were dazed and confused until Ogaden under Hassan Turki and Madoobe taught hawiye how to fight back as OG ahs been fighting them for 20 years

your slave Hawiye mentality is crazy, Ethiopians are inside somalia and zero your hawiye president can do bro

HAG seems to forget Ethiopians are inside villa somalia looking after Hassan sheikh as amisom

:dead::deadpeter:

you were dazed and confused until Ogaden under Hassan Turki and Madoobe taught hawiye how to fight back as OG ahs been fighting them for 20 years

your slave Hawiye mentality is crazy, Ethiopians are inside somalia and zero your hawiye president can do bro

HAG seems to forget Ethiopians are inside villa somalia looking after Hassan sheikh as amisom

:dead::deadpeter:

I admit you helped out a tiny bit but the bulk of the fighting was done by HAG especially Ceyr.
We liberated our land with the sword, no excuses were made.

Afgooye is entirely Hawiye. Baraawe has zero Digil but Baraawis who speak swahili. and a few Tumaals but majority is HG, murusade and Abgaal.
Baraawe and Tunni.
7e975b56a5f69da00c1bafb54deeb7ee.jpg

DDS army should include all Somalis. Why do you say Liyu is OG force and then say why should Liyu defence DDS borders?

I would happily have Cayr serve in liyu. You should have each qabiil conscripted. You’d be stronger that way and could actually defend DDS border.

Look at us in GM, we are conscripting MX, Dir, HG etc for our Darawish forces now. That way when GM has a border threat everyone part of this state can defend it

They are Qashin refugees, does a refugee join the army of nation he is a refugee in?

only the nasab who owns the land dies for it, fights for it, sxb, no refugee will defend Ogadeniya

we defend ciise all the time, we want them to be karbashed, less Dir crap to deal with and a weaker dir to control, excellent for us

to hell with somali nimo my friend, the Somalis you boast of work for Ethiopians against OG, even inside somalia

why would we allow langabs refugees running around Ogadeniya? do you see Russian refugees running around US army? or UK army? only the nasab owner can be in the army

like hawiye fix his xamar before he pretends he wants to help

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F+++++ Somalinimo, i will fight and die for the land, useless Somalis could not agree to build state in somalai for 40 years, what makes you think i want their incompetence in Ogadeniya?

i have never begged for help, Ogadens fights alone, fix somalia before you lecture me about somalinimo,
257798A9-56FE-4FE3-AA5D-A326A07F88C0.gif

When Somali lands are picked off one by one I will remind you of this.

Somalia is building and within a few years all AMISOM troops will have left and we’ll be controlling our own security. Don’t let the train pass you by.

2700 Ogadens lads died for ciise since 2019, i dont ever see you thank us or ciise thanking us

let them get taught a lesson, they pick beef, and perfect for us Absame to control a clan in DDS after they have been karbashed

HAG can always end their mighty army to ciise, help your irir samale cousins,

View attachment 234260

Somalia is building and within a few years all AMISOM troops will have left and we’ll be controlling our own security. Don’t let the train pass you by.

what somalis? how many Somalis have booty clapped for ethiopians against OG when we were fighting Ethiopians?

what somalis? to hell with somalis bro, somalis kulaha, our worst enemy, how may OG lads were shot in the back by Somalis helping ethiopians?

biden, i dont need fake boasting, there is no somali nimo and Ogadens has never needed any help, thank god we are super massive clan

View attachment 234260

They can't be under a Kenyan tank forever. Besides any new leader in Kenya can change strategy. Besides Somalia could have better and bigger weapons to ask Kenya to leave Kismayo.
Majority of Darood are against them and support reer Abudwaaq.. We made them PM and they don't see the opportunity. There is peace between Galmudug and Puntland so why not cooperation between HAG and OG?

When Somaliland and Puntland were selling you to Meles who's land did you stay for safety. The ones who fought on our side were a few ONLF who stayed in Mogadishu for safety. And then when Farmajoo came he sold you to Ethiopia to gain their favour

was hawiye not the prime minister of farmajo? did you forget that being labelled as terrorist?

we murdered isaaq, deported them from DDS, in one day we burned 43 Isaaq children and women in jamac duudub, MJ was punished so badly and deported i wont remind them - both were punished and eproted from DDS udner cabdi iley, trucks burned etc, and much mroe worse things don i cannot say here,

HG have been decent, i give them credit, good people, we thank them for their support

but was kheyre not HAG? labelling ONLF as terrorist? but also was Qalbidagax not arrested from galmudug by HAG HG?

are you childish warya ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
was hawiye not the prime minister of farmajo? did you forget that being labelled as terrorist?

we murdered isaaq, deported them from DDS, in one day we burned 43 Isaaq children and women in jamac duudub, MJ was punished so badly and deported i wont remind them - both were punished and eproted from DDS udner cabdi iley, trucks burned etc, and much mroe worse things don i cannot say here,

HG have been decent, i give them credit, good people, we thank them for their support

but was kheyre not HAG? labelling ONLF as terrorist? but also was Qalbidagax not arrested from galmudug by HAG HG?

are you childish warya ?
Kheyre was a Farmaajo dhabadilif. He betrayed his clan and followed Farmaajo’s orders absolutely. I’m sure you had people who acted similarly. Rooble overturned that decision

Also this is Qalbidhagax in Galkayo. Unfortunately we had FGS agents who carried out this operation and it was headed by the NISA head at the time. We apologised for this disgusting act

They can't be under a Kenyan tank forever. Besides any new leader in Kenya can change strategy. Besides Somalia could have better and bigger weapons to ask Kenya to leave Kismayo.
Majority of Darood are against them and support reer Abudwaaq.. We made them PM and they don't see the opportunity. There is peace between Galmudug and Puntland so why not cooperation between HAG and OG?

why are you so desperate for an OG Hawiye alliance? can too not rely on your own two feet?

the PM was 4.5 horata, and secondly, shove it where the sun dont shine, yuo think you "gave" us PM we will dilly daddle for you?

take the Pm and shove it, you gave it to hamza to piss off deni and farmajo, end of

we want somalia to balkanise and here you are begging for OG and hawiye alliance,

we dont know hawiye if we are OG, we dont want to be your ally sxb,

are you childish warya ?

I destroyed Farmajoo. Kheyre killed HAG to serve Merehan interest. I am the victim of Khyere and Geedi. I sufefred the most. We helped you in your weakest time when Meles was hunting you. We are not the monoster CBB paint us to be. Join us for your interest and ours. Unity is good for both of us.

Kheyre was a Farmaajo dhabadilif. He betrayed his clan and followed Farmaajo’s orders absolutely.

Also this is Qalbidhagax in Galkayo. Unfortunately we had FGS agents who carried out this operation and it was headed by the NISA head at the time. We apologised for this disgusting act

dont apologise, cabdi iley shipped 600 refuges of HG blood from DDS, its better we know how is an enemy and who is not, HG handed over him and say we apologised, now HG in DDS will always pay so thanks fort the long term strategic advantage, we now always have an excuse to kick out all refugees out of DDS