Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

Lafta gareen has no men to fight madoobe has men on standby.
How many xareen militia are their that can die for Lafta gareen?
He has ethiopian troops in Baydhabo who are loyal to him not HSM. Also there are many ethiopian troops that are ready cross the border if necessary.

Dont you know that these al shabaab fighters are given orders. They dont decide where they are going to attack. The guy who gave the orders to attack DDS was probably a Daarood or hawiye guy since Raxanweyn dont hold leadership positions in al shabaab

There are only 2 senior Darood members left in that terrorist group. Fuad Shangole & Abu Muscab who both hail from minority Darood subclans. The rest are either Hawiye, Isaaq or Dir. are you saying Rahaweynes have accepted this Gumaysi without even trying to rebel against them

:mindblown:

The Troops Laftagareen is preparing to use against the HSM administration

You might be joking right now but if push comes to shove and this disagreement becomes a qabiil war all thos RX al shabaab soldiers will switch to RX side and fight for Laftagareen. 🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are. They are just a few. But as we speak there are thousands of soldiers in Baydhabo being organised to be sent to Baraawe, Marka and Afgooye.

The plan is for the KG forced to take full control of those three strategic cities and then cut ties with the FGS and Damushabaab administration.
KGS and Laftagaren should focus on completely neuturing HAG in both Barawe and Marka, evict the squatters and import more D&M. That way they dont try any funny business.

There are only 2 senior Darood members left in that terrorist group. Fuad Shangole & Abu Muscab who both hail from minority Darood subclans. The rest are either Hawiye, Isaaq or Dir. are you saying Rahaweynes have accepted this Gumaysi without even trying to rebel against them

:mindblown:
Thats the biggest cap. Who are the amiirs in Jubooyinka Buale etc. They are majority Ogaadeen.

You guys love shabaab gumeysi yourselves. If you didnt Buaale and jubooyinka would have been liberated by now. 🤣🤣

You might be joking right now but if push comes to shove and this disagreement becomes a qabiil war all thos RX al shabaab soldiers will switch to RX side and fight for Laftagareen. 🤣

Roobow survived an Amniyat assassination attempt by the Iidoor Godane Faqash. Al Qushaash never ever side with Rahaweynes except when they need them for their expansion plans. Otherwise the Iidoor Langaab Adan Sunne will violate Laftagareen like his dead cousin has done to the RRA community

:ufdup:

4D8B3919-23E5-4B46-B5DD-DF7C1D1BB7C4.jpeg
F74CAC38-2359-4AD0-9CB4-EE7D4C237EFD.jpeg

KGS and Laftagaren should focus on completely neuturing HAG in both Barawe and Marka, evict the squatters and import more D&M. That way they dont try any funny business.
That is the plan. Baraawe needs to be under full controll of KG forces to prevent any illegal elections being done by damushabab.

Afgooye is where most the moryaans are hiding therefore many forces need to be sent to clean up the moryaans who are eating KG tax money illegally. Finally Marka is also another strategic town which is filled with moryaans

Thats the biggest cap. Who are the amiirs in Jubooyinka Buale etc. They are majority Ogaadeen.

You guys love shabaab gumeysi yourselves. If you didnt Buaale and jubooyinka would have been liberated by now. 🤣🤣

Provide evidence there are even Ogaden Amir’s in our occupied region. Infact Abu Abdalla the dog in charge of the region is Hawadle from Hiiraan. Al-Qushaash are well known to marginalize & disarm Tribes they fear. Empowering Ogadens in their dead organization means the end of them & they know it :deadosama:

Provide evidence there are even Ogaden Amir’s in our occupied region. Infact Abu Abdalla the dog in charge of the region is Hawadle from Hiiraan. Al-Qushaash are well known to marginalize & disarm Tribes they fear. Empowering Ogadens in their dead organization means the end of them & they know it :deadosama:
I cant provide evidence but what im saying is facts. Maybe you should do more reasearch.

Before you talk about Mudane Laftagareen focus on liberating your people who are currently under al shabaab occupation in Jubooyinka. Leave Mudane Laftagareen to deal with the affairs of SWS.

Are there no more Abudwaaq men left standing? You wanting to to be Eelaay is priceless.

I cant provide evidence but what im saying is facts. Maybe you should do more reasearch.

Before you talk about Mudane Laftagareen focus on liberating your people who are currently under al shabaab occupation in Jubooyinka. Leave Mudane Laftagareen to deal with the affairs of SWS.

The only Shabab here is you & your cousins. My focus on SWS will not change for I am the 2nd biggest stakeholder in the region & the defender of Bakool region from Qushaash. Middle Juba will be liberated by Jubbaland and the Federal government led by PM Hamza. Laftagareen is a Langaab that’s crying out for help. Tell him to behave & accept Ogaden republic of Bakool
:farole:

4C086BFB-356E-4773-98FF-EF83CFBA97F5.jpeg

The only Shabab here is you & your cousins. My focus on SWS will not change for I am the 2nd biggest stakeholder in the region & the defender of Bakool region from Qushaash. Middle Juba will be liberated by Jubbaland and the Federal government led by PM Hamza. Laftagareen is a Langaab that’s crying out for help. Tell him to behave & accept Ogaden republic of Bakool
:farole:

View attachment 234230
2nd biggest stakeholder. Wallahi you guys audacity is bewildering. You live in 1 degmo in Bakool called ceelberde and two tuulos. If that makes you the second biggest stakeholder then okay.

As for the ogaadeen republic of Bakool that is nonsense. Bakool is and will always be majority Raxanweyn. We will treat the OG minority community based on our interactions. I have become lenient on them due to recent agreements between DDS and SWS. But there is no such thing as Bakool Sare.

2nd biggest stakeholder. Wallahi you guys audacity is bewildering. You live in 1 degmo in Bakool called ceelberde and two tuulos. If that makes you the second biggest stakeholder then okay.

As for the ogaadeen republic of Bakool that is nonsense. Bakool is and will always be majority Raxanweyn. We will treat the OG minority community based on our interactions. I have become lenient on them due to recent agreements between DDS and SWS. But there is no such thing as Bakool Sare.

we live in 4 districts of Bakool & 60% of Xudur village. We are not here for your approval. You will accept our reign whether you like it or not ⤵🤣🤣

Dalalos come on man let’s speak about Gedo & leave a real Rahaweyne to debate me about Bakool region.

we live in 4 districts of Bakool & 60% of Xudur village. We are not here for your approval. You will accept our reign whether you like it or not ⤵🤣🤣

Dalalos come on man let’s speak about Gedo & leave a real Rahaweyne to debate me about Bakool region.
Were talking about real life and not your warped ogaaden supremacist dream world. You are more like 5% of Bakool and thats me being generous. This is not the 80s theres no OGs living in xudur district.

H
There are. They are just a few. But as we speak there are thousands of soldiers in Baydhabo being organised to be sent to Baraawe, Marka and Afgooye.

The plan is for the KG forced to take full control of those three strategic cities and then cut ties with the FGS and Damushabaab administration.
How can they take over those 3 districts when they come directly under SNA. All the taliyaal are mostly veterans from sharif/Hsm era, why do mirifle want to start dagaal between HAG and digil/biimaal/garre ? What’s there to gain

bidenkulaha

GalYare
H

How can they take over those 3 districts when they come directly under SNA. All the taliyaal are mostly veterans from sharif/Hsm era, why do mirifle want to start dagaal between HAG and digil/biimaal/garre ? What’s there to gain
KG is a SNA controlled state. He knows elections will be held in Barawe if LG tries any dodgy business.

He’s not RX, he’s a West Gedo variant

H

Lower shabeele is the region where the most tax is collected in KG and all of it goes to HAG mooriyaan and not the regional state.

Second of all Baraawe is the capital. To prevent any illegal ellections taking place we need to send troops to take over that region.

The third reason is I have heard there is plans in the future or near future to build a port in either Baraawe or Marka or both to reduce the reliance of SWS on Mogadishu and its ports. Currently 60% of the xamar port users are from SWS.

This will be easier to be done when these cities are under full control of SWS troops not SNA troops mainly consisting of Hiraab specifically Habargidir.

Lower shabeele is the region where the most tax is collected in KG and all of it goes to HAG mooriyaan and not the regional state.

Second of all Baraawe is the capital. To prevent any illegal ellections taking place we need to send troops to take over that region.

The third reason is I have heard there is plans in the future or near future to build a port in either Baraawe or Marka or both to reduce the reliance of SWS on Mogadishu and its ports. This will be easier to be done when these cities are under full control of SWS troops not SNA troops mainly consisting of Hiraab specifically Habargidir.
Raxaweyn/Marehan alliance is the new boggyman. You’re being attacked by mooryaans for simply wanting to exist. They want everything, and believe they can take it from you. We stand with beesha dariska Raxaweyn, I’m glad we’re neighbors. Greetings from Baardheere:salute:

Trending