Dhaman hala halago

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
war gal yaho a man wearing abayo is like a woman wearing a qamis nothing wrong with it as they both astur u equally unless u r saying as a naag nool should be subjugated to rape just because of the colour of my skin or the style of my qamis or abayo
half this shit doesn't make any sense allah forbade men form wearing womens clothes and women from mens. clearly ur off whatever meds u use and a bad troll.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This is a symbol of Somali female empowerment I found the background floating around on twitter to do with women so what are you talking about butaco bana olio
Transgender flags - Wikipedia

the one who doesn't compare rape to usage of gifs hence spitting on your supposed caramellow grave nor uses 3rd grade jokes.
Why are you so trigerred lol it's just female empowerment or have you accidentally raped an innocent woman before lol
Ilahay haku hanuniyo.

They say viruses spread and die but that is not the end they also reproduce, of course, this isn't a rant about viruses but about the walking talking liabilities who plague this forum. If it was up to me they would have all been burnt to the ground and their ashes would be sprinkled on the Ethiopian highlands because that is where scum belong. I began roaming the creaks and crevices of this forum roughly a fortnight ago, and I was shocked to the absolute inner core at the atrocities I had witnessed because of these walking talking faults. Just a few minutes ago I was subjugated to their cruel standards of beauty. They bullied me after I made an innocently inquisitive comment. Some people will refuse to believe the accountability of my claims but they're accurate and reliable. Of course, the man I am referring to is @BoqorkaChess who in this following thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...en-as-somali-models.89999/page-2#post-2386186 implied that I was beyond salvation in the looks department. Of course, I normally refrain from calling out these hateful men but this man has crossed the line and I felt it was my duty as a sane naag nool to call out this reprehensible behavior that we as women are sentenced to in these sort of forums. I say we take a stand against this intolerable, inconsiderate, inhumane, diabolical, savage , harsh, barbaric, and downright abhorrent comments that we as females must suffer.
If you agree as a sane naag nool change your pfp to this. This is a symbol of Somali female empowerment. I saw it being used all over twitter.

Food is sitting while the weather is flying.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
war gal yaho a man wearing abayo is like a woman wearing a qamis nothing wrong with it as they both astur u equally unless u r saying as a naag nool should be subjugated to rape just because of the colour of my skin or the style of my qamis or abayo
Naaya isku xishow! niin oo qamiis oo gishinayaa iskumid niin oo abaaya gishiniya?! Yaab :ileycry:

Naaya isku xishow! niin oo qamiis oo gishinayaa iskumid niin oo abaaya gishiniya?! Yaab :ileycry:
What is the difference? One is black the other is white? Are you saying men are superior to women the same way white is superior to black?
I am horrified at your suggestion.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
And thats on CARAWEELOO HA NOLATO!!! :salute: :salute::salute:
MEN ARE BETTER AT OPENING THINGS
Whether it's jam jars or rusty locks on the shed, a man's superior strength means he is able to crack things open easier than women. It's not all about strength though, as a man who has good looks and charm can open other things too. We'll leave that there.

o-OPEN-A-JAR-facebook_large.jpg

2. MEN ARE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL
A man's grooming cabinet generally contains a razor, hair gel, aftershave and maybe moisturiser.

No foundation. No eyeliner. No lipstick. No off-cuts of a Russian child's hair. Men are creatures of low maintenance.

3. MEN TAKE MERE MOMENTS TO GET READY
Pick out a shirt. Chose a pair of dapper shoes. Do your hair. This is a man's checklist before any night out.

A woman's on the other hand roughly consists of: applying fake tan the night before, going to the hairdressers, getting their nails done, shaving their legs, getting their eyebrows threaded, picking out a dress...a thousand steps later they're just about ready.

man-getting-ready-for-work_1024x1024.jpg

4. JESUS WAS A MAN
No justification was necessary. Oh and Eve bit the apple before Adam, which fucked the world over for eternity.

2adf83e9c46d74358b1f61d052fc67b7_jesus-images-and-wallpaper-jesus-hd-clipart-for-pc_1920-1080_large.jpeg

5. MEN ARE GENERALLY LESS Y
Men are simple creatures with simple minds. And this is a good thing. They don't overthink of complicate situations. They actively avoid pointless arguing and forgiveness can be bought with healthy supplies of beer. It is difficult to know what makes women tick though, as this totally legit professor proves his unicorn theory.

o-MEN-CHEERS-facebook_1024x1024.jpg

6. MEN UNDERSTAND THE OFFSIDE RULE
It's a well-known fact that understanding the offside rule is a more reliable test of your intelligence in MENSA or having an IQ over 140.

7. MEN FART AND BELCH WITH RECKLESS ABANDON
There's something rather elegant about the way men are able to unleash meaty methane bombs at will. And, while women are often revolted by such antics, a man takes real pride in the scent of his home brew - frequently inhaling it and commenting "that was a gooden."

Bravo sir, bravo

8. MEN CAN WEE STANDING UP
Ah yes, the true blessing of being a man. The ability to wee anywhere from an upright position. The penis is shaped in such a way that it can be wielded with astonishing accuracy, rendering the need for any porcelain catchment basin unnecessary.

With no squatting required, having a piss in public is as easy as pie.

9. MEN GET BETTER LOOKING WITH AGE
The male species ages like a fine wine. See George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem and Paul Rudd. Women don't age so well. See Jackie Stallone.

o-GEORGE-CLOONEY-facebook_1024x1024.jpg

10. MEN CAN DRIVE
It's a common fact that men are, on average, five times better than women at driving. Men see parallel parking as a challenge to be conquered; women see it as daunting and downright impossible. Men use their rear view mirror to check their surrounding; women use them to apply lipstick. You get the picture.

Man-yelling-at-woman-driving-car_1024x1024.jpg

MEN ARE BETTER AT OPENING THINGS
Whether it's jam jars or rusty locks on the shed, a man's superior strength means he is able to crack things open easier than women. It's not all about strength though, as a man who has good looks and charm can open other things too. We'll leave that there.

o-OPEN-A-JAR-facebook_large.jpg

2. MEN ARE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL
A man's grooming cabinet generally contains a razor, hair gel, aftershave and maybe moisturiser.

No foundation. No eyeliner. No lipstick. No off-cuts of a Russian child's hair. Men are creatures of low maintenance.

3. MEN TAKE MERE MOMENTS TO GET READY
Pick out a shirt. Chose a pair of dapper shoes. Do your hair. This is a man's checklist before any night out.

A woman's on the other hand roughly consists of: applying fake tan the night before, going to the hairdressers, getting their nails done, shaving their legs, getting their eyebrows threaded, picking out a dress...a thousand steps later they're just about ready.

man-getting-ready-for-work_1024x1024.jpg

4. JESUS WAS A MAN
No justification was necessary. Oh and Eve bit the apple before Adam, which fucked the world over for eternity.

2adf83e9c46d74358b1f61d052fc67b7_jesus-images-and-wallpaper-jesus-hd-clipart-for-pc_1920-1080_large.jpeg

5. MEN ARE GENERALLY LESS *****Y
Men are simple creatures with simple minds. And this is a good thing. They don't overthink of complicate situations. They actively avoid pointless arguing and forgiveness can be bought with healthy supplies of beer. It is difficult to know what makes women tick though, as this totally legit professor proves his unicorn theory.

o-MEN-CHEERS-facebook_1024x1024.jpg

6. MEN UNDERSTAND THE OFFSIDE RULE
It's a well-known fact that understanding the offside rule is a more reliable test of your intelligence in MENSA or having an IQ over 140.

7. MEN FART AND BELCH WITH RECKLESS ABANDON
There's something rather elegant about the way men are able to unleash meaty methane bombs at will. And, while women are often revolted by such antics, a man takes real pride in the scent of his home brew - frequently inhaling it and commenting "that was a gooden."

Bravo sir, bravo

8. MEN CAN WEE STANDING UP
Ah yes, the true blessing of being a man. The ability to wee anywhere from an upright position. The penis is shaped in such a way that it can be wielded with astonishing accuracy, rendering the need for any porcelain catchment basin unnecessary.

With no squatting required, having a piss in public is as easy as pie.

9. MEN GET BETTER LOOKING WITH AGE
The male species ages like a fine wine. See George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem and Paul Rudd. Women don't age so well. See Jackie Stallone.

o-GEORGE-CLOONEY-facebook_1024x1024.jpg

10. MEN CAN DRIVE
It's a common fact that men are, on average, five times better than women at driving. Men see parallel parking as a challenge to be conquered; women see it as daunting and downright impossible. Men use their rear view mirror to check their surrounding; women use them to apply lipstick. You get the picture.

Man-yelling-at-woman-driving-car_1024x1024.jpg
Best things about women
Women are Muslims
Women are Somali
Women can be rich or poor depends on if they want to
Women can dye their hair
Women can wear abayo or qamis
Women grow long hair *I've never seen a man with long hair balayo bas xiir san*
Women on average have more colourful eyelids
Woman are qalanjo
Naag nool are women
And I've saved the best for last:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts