Dhaman hala halago

Qalanjo I still don’t know if ur a girl
Abayo qalanjo is obviously a girl it would be a great ceeb to me as an CARAWELLO suppporter if I was a man. How can a boy be qalanjo? Obviously only girls with the equipment to be a female are girls and I have been blessed with a beautiful face and cursed with a long neck which is why my nickname is qalanjo qor dheer

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Abayo qalanjo is obviously a girl it would be a great ceeb to me as an CARAWELLO suppporter if I was a man. How can a boy be qalanjo? Obviously only girls with the equipment to be a female are girls and I have been blessed with a beautiful face and cursed with a long neck which is why my nickname is qalanjo qor dheer
Mashallah :banderas: a fellow female

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there plenty of trannies and their lovers on this site

your saxiib wears abayyo while being a maan
war gal yaho a man wearing abayo is like a woman wearing a qamis nothing wrong with it as they both astur u equally unless u r saying as a naag nool should be subjugated to rape just because of the colour of my skin or the style of my qamis or abayo

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@

Why ad anako somali isken diraysa???
We are all Somali wll?
We should help each other not tear each other down like you are doing right now to me.
How many innocent women have you done this too?
I must take a stand and speak for my sisters who can't.
We will not be silenced.
CARAWELO HA NOLATO WLL!!!
:salute::salute::salute:
pattern up with your pfp.

uuf trans kulaha.

Trending

Latest posts