Dhaman hala halago

They say viruses spread and die but that is not the end they also reproduce, of course, this isn't a rant about viruses but about the walking talking liabilities who plague this forum. If it was up to me they would have all been burnt to the ground and their ashes would be sprinkled on the Ethiopian highlands because that is where scum belong. I began roaming the creaks and crevices of this forum roughly a fortnight ago, and I was shocked to the absolute inner core at the atrocities I had witnessed because of these walking talking faults. Just a few minutes ago I was subjugated to their cruel standards of beauty. They bullied me after I made an innocently inquisitive comment. Some people will refuse to believe the accountability of my claims but they're accurate and reliable. Of course, the man I am referring to is @BoqorkaChess who in this following thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...en-as-somali-models.89999/page-2#post-2386186 implied that I was beyond salvation in the looks department. Of course, I normally refrain from calling out these hateful men but this man has crossed the line and I felt it was my duty as a sane naag nool to call out this reprehensible behavior that we as women are sentenced to in these sort of forums. I say we take a stand against this intolerable, inconsiderate, inhumane, diabolical, savage , harsh, barbaric, and downright abhorrent comments that we as females must suffer.
If you agree as a sane naag nool change your pfp to this. This is a symbol of Somali female empowerment. I saw it being used all over twitter.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
0100C1C8-F6AD-4F8D-B9BB-26D1E179DEAF.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@qalanjoqoordheer you are a despicable person, nobody has bullied you yet you claim that with such persuasion, indeed you are the evil one!!!!
Thank you walaal, what is this crazy slander?

She said those women were “beautiful for somali women”.... Isnt that even more of a disrespect? She said mediocre women are beautiful for somali women. She’s practically saying the average somali girl is ugly.

I assumed she was speaking from personal experience. Now she’s up here crying

She said those women were “beautiful for somali women”.... Isnt that even more of a disrespect? She said mediocre women are beautiful for somali women. She’s practically saying the average somali girl is ugly.

Ala nimankanaaa ben badana.
Ilahay ha idin hanuniyo.
Ani oo eh naag nool oo muslimad oo xaq uu istagto aa san li gale ilahay ithinkisa kan wa ithinkala jara

Nin nool ku malay lakin these men are more nin nool than you @Marcus @Abdi Caato @abdi madow @Abdi Nur @Abdi25 @Abdi O'Neal @Abdi Jackson

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They say viruses spread and die but that is not the end they also reproduce, of course, this isn't a rant about viruses but about the walking talking liabilities who plague this forum. If it was up to me they would have all been burnt to the ground and their ashes would be sprinkled on the Ethiopian highlands because that is where scum belong. I began roaming the creaks and crevices of this forum roughly a fortnight ago, and I was shocked to the absolute inner core at the atrocities I had witnessed because of these walking talking faults. Just a few minutes ago I was subjugated to their cruel standards of beauty. They bullied me after I made an innocently inquisitive comment. Some people will refuse to believe the accountability of my claims but they're accurate and reliable. Of course, the man I am referring to is @BoqorkaChess who in this following thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...en-as-somali-models.89999/page-2#post-2386186 implied that I was beyond salvation in the looks department. Of course, I normally refrain from calling out these hateful men but this man has crossed the line and I felt it was my duty as a sane naag nool to call out this reprehensible behavior that we as women are sentenced to in these sort of forums. I say we take a stand against this intolerable, inconsiderate, inhumane, diabolical, savage , harsh, barbaric, and downright abhorrent comments that we as females must suffer.
If you agree as a sane naag nool change your pfp to this. This is a symbol of Somali female empowerment. I saw it being used all over twitter.
you are a proper moron one comment made writhe this rant. Nigga get a life

@
Why ad anako somali isken diraysa???
We are all Somali wll?
We should help each other not tear each other down like you are doing right now to me.
How many innocent women have you done this too?
I must take a stand and speak for my sisters who can't.
We will not be silenced.
CARAWELO HA NOLATO WLL!!!
:salute::salute::salute:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@

We are all Somali wll?
We should help each other not tear each other down like you are doing right now to me.
We will not be silenced.
I haven’t done this to any somali women; at least, not innocent ones.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
@

We are all Somali wll?
We will not be silenced.
:fittytousand: :friendhug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@

We are all Somali wll?
We will not be silenced.
nobody is tearing u down drama queen

Trending

Latest posts