Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Since you claim it was documented, why don’t you post a document or something?:icon lol:

You’re Very delusional:icon lol:

Have you heard of patience before? I'll post the link since it was documented.

You're the deluded sxb. You just ran all the way to the Politics section.

Before even introducing yourself to the people of SSPOT.

@father of the camel sxb this new dude just become a SSPOTTER today and yet he hasn't introduced himself to the Somalis.

He keeps insulting Isaaq for no reason but now I stopped since I realize he's obsessed with Isaaq. Look at his picture, I'm asking myself what did an Isaaq do to him?
fams hes a sheegato , i seen his old threads .he always bashed hawiye and xamar .the amount of shit he talked about hawiye in one of his old threads,there is no way he is one.

Have you heard of patience before? I'll post the link since it was documented.

You're the deluded sxb. You just ran all the way to the Politics section.

Before even introducing yourself to the people of SSPOT.

@father of the camel sxb this new dude just become a SSPOTTER today and yet he hasn't introduced himself to the Somalis.
Are you going to post the document tomorrow or something?:icon lol:
If you are going to claim something you better have a proof. Instead of typing back and fourth why don’t you post the document?

I didn’t jump right to the politics section, I saw a thread of Djibouti and Ethiopia deal and when I did I saw this thread afterwards.

Introduce myself? It’s a forum I don’t care about introductions:draketf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Where are the Hawiye members? I will chase any hyena who bad mouths Hawiye from now on:gunsmiley:

Just keep on eye on clan section because those Daroods are powerful when it comes to FKD, only Isaaq can match them the rest are like flies to Darood.
:mindblown:
when did we ever get violated ? the only time was when shaytan abdulahi yusuf brought american airstrikes and ethiopians to xamar .

I'm talking about this Forum sxb. Darood always go ham on Hawiye and that's when Isaaq always have to step in because not many Hawiye members to defend y'all.

Just keep on eye on clan section because those Daroods are powerful when it comes to FKD, only Isaaq can match them the rest are like flies to Darood.

I'm talking about this Forum sxb. Darood always go ham on Hawiye and that's when Isaaq always have to step because not many Hawiye members to defend y'all.
You Will see what I’m capable of soon:westbrookswag:

Fam Hawiye gets violated alot and the ones who defend those maskeens are Isaaq so just be geared up when Daroods come at you again
the whole army and weapons consists of hawiye and their arms.with a snap of a finger all those mooryans that retired will have their weapons and militias back .daroods dont want no smoke. pintland cant even handle little hg saad kids .you should worry about them buuhodle boys and tukaraq.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
the whole army and weapons consists of hawiye and their arms.with a snap of a finger all those mooryans that retired will have their weapons and militias back .daroods dont want no smoke. pintland cant even handle little hg saad kids .you should worry about them buuhodle boys and tukaraq.

Are you using your phone? :gucciwhat:

I'm talking about this forum doqonyo how Darood always karbashes Hawiye in FKD and I'm telling this Hawiye brother to gear up, that's all. :drakewtf:

Somaliland already established a military base near Garowe in Tukaraq and Buuhoodle is already under Somaliland control. :denzelnigga:

I'm talking about this Forum sxb. Darood always go ham on Hawiye and that's when Isaaq always have to step in because not many Hawiye members to defend y'all.
thats true saxib not many if us here .there was this member who was Hg i read his old threads .he was mad funny i think his name was Haji alasow them Madowten boys got him banned tho .my bad read your post fast while driving and yeah im using my phone

Are you using your phone?

I'm talking about this forum doqonyo how Darood always karbashes Hawiye in FKD and I'm telling this Hawiye brother to gear up, that's all.

Somaliland already established a military base near Garowe in Tukaraq and Buuhoodle is already under Somaliland control.
:ooh: :ooh: :denzelnigga::denzelnigga::salute::salute:

-Karbaashed by Cambuulo niggaz
-Karbaashed by Mareexaan
-Karbaashed by SL
:denzelnigga: I hope you continue to karbaash PL :denzelnigga:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Fam Hawiye gets violated alot and the ones who defend those maskeens are Isaaq so just be geared up when Daroods come at you again

Hutus dont need you kkk

They fought darood, americans and xabashis by themselves kkkk.

U just make sure that small Buuhoodle town returns in idoor hands..

And as i said before mjs and isaaqs are tough on the internet. They are truly Cyber Warriors. I wished i saw this raging bravery in reallife.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Are you going to post the document tomorrow or something?:icon lol:
If you are going to claim something you better have a proof. Instead of typing back and fourth why don’t you post the document?

I didn’t jump right to the politics section, I saw a thread of Djibouti and Ethiopia deal and when I did I saw this thread afterwards.

Introduce myself? It’s a forum I don’t care about introductions:draketf:

http://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/d...aig_roberts_doorway_to_hell_disasbook4you.pdf

Here's the PDF.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending