Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't make me post Kenyan darood prostitution camps in kismayo where darood males sell their women to Kenyan troops.
Fake news. KDF do not enter Kismaayo unless in tanks going from one place to the other.
Don't bulldoze a shack, you fool.
You wanna talk about Habar Gidir women in Xamar? It's best you shut up and stop replying.
A Hawiye mocking Darods about rape by foreign soldiers. How ironic.
Irony at its finest.

Fake news. KDF do not enter Kismaayo unless in tanks going from one place to the other.
Don't bulldoze a shack, you fool.
You wanna talk about Habar Gidir women in Xamar? It's best you shut up and stop replying.
A Hawiye mocking Darods about rape by foreign soldiers. How ironic.
Irony at its finest.
Like hell daroods cucks don’t bring their women to Kenyan troops military camps:umad:
From beledxawo to kismayo, kenyan troops anal f*ck your women.

I like how this garac claims Hawiye women are raped by Ugandans but denies Kenyans don’t rape their females. Technically, Darood women are not raped, they willingly sell themselves or are sold by their cuck males.now stop throwing stones from a glass house.

Your women enjoy bantu Gus since their male are cuck beta males, sabarin dhowre and other daroods women are good example. They willingly married and f*ck bantus for the money.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Whereas others have welcomed Foreign invaders, The Hawiye have fought them off. From the Americans to the Ethiopians, no enemy has gotten good nights sleep whilst being in Hawiye territory.

Like hell daroods cucks don’t bring their women to Kenyan troops military camps:umad:
From beledxawo to kismayo, kenyan troops anal f*ck your women.
You can lie all you want. We don't have our women raped by Kenyans. Kenyans aren't present in Beled Xaawo. We pimp our women? Try another lie.
I can't say the same about Xamar though.

Africa Union troops 'raped' girls in Mogadishu, Somalia
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa/29108400

Whereas others have welcomed Foreign invaders, The Hawiye have fought them off. From the Americans to the Ethiopians, no enemy has gotten good nights sleep whilst being in Hawiye territory.
Stay out of this.

Exactly. Kenyans and daroods have been sleeping with Darood women since 1900’s, unlike the Hawiye who have fought off every foreigners where the daroods have willingly offered their women to foreigners.

You can lie all you want. We don't have our women raped by Kenyans. Kenyans aren't present in Beled Xaawo. We pimp our women? Try another lie.
I can't say the same about Xamar though.

Africa Union troops 'raped' girls in Mogadishu, Somalia
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa/29108400

Stay out of this.
B2857A23-B46E-4F7A-9DF1-A77A2271AD72.jpeg
911FF33C-51C1-41F3-B1FE-8943071626DD.jpeg

4D61FB44-FFD9-44B2-8F48-8FE6C4765784.jpeg

Don't make me post more

Human Rights Watch released a statement Thursday accusing Kenyan security forces of abusing Kenyan Somalis and Somali refugees in northeastern Kenya, particularly in the provincial capital and around the Dadaab refugee camp. A military official, in turn, says that the army has nothing against Somalis and Kenyan-Somalis.

Human Rights Watch East Africa researcher Neela Ghoshal tells VOA she personally witnessed a group of civilians being abused at a Kenyan military camp in the provincial capital of Garissa on Wednesday.

They were forced to roll around in the mud and to do various gymnastic positions that seemed like they were designed to humiliate them." Ghoshal stated. "I was able to speak to a few of the victims after they were released and it seemed they had just been picked up because they were hanging around near the military camp but not in prohibited areas. They were accused of being al-Shabab, and taken to the camp, and mistreated.”

Talk about Mareexaan women not the cagdheer fortress of Dhoobley.
:drakekidding:
And yes Mareexaan women were raped when cagdheers and Mareexaan eere wrestling for Kismaayo and we lost. Xamar is much worse than Kismaayo. And you haven't posted anything on our Gedo fortress.:drakekidding:
I said daroods dumbass I don't care which got fucked or not.

:drakekidding: Dadab is a Bantu camp :drakekidding:

Ironic that you're FKDing with me and dissing me as a Daarood as if you're Isaaq.
Who was helping you during the alliance of Walaalaha Galgaduud? You fool.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6acff4c.html
Dadaab camp is a darood camp look at this nigga:icon lol:
I wasn't dissing you dumb f*ck. I was retaliating. And you jumped in out of nowhere and came to defend darood.

Who the f*ck is walalaha galgaduud? Yeah marehan ”was strong”:icon lol:
That is why now they only live near Ethiopian border in galgaduud and they went extinct in mudug:icon lol:

Dadaab camp is a darood camp look at this nigga:icon lol:
I wasn't dissing you dumb f*ck. I was retaliating. And you jumped in out of nowhere and came to defend darood.

Who the f*ck is walalaha galgaduud? Yeah marehan ”was strong”:icon lol:
That is why now they only live near Ethiopian border in galgaduud and they went extinct in mudug:icon lol:
The strongest militias were marehan militias.
And try another insult Dafab is Bantu are you even from Jubbada Hoose to know that? Be quiet about things you're clueless on.
:drakekidding: Extinct in Mudug kulahaa you're talking like we aren't in the Galdogob district :drakekidding:
You guys allied with us :pachah1:

The strongest militias were marehan militias.
And try another insult Dafab is Bantu are you even from Jubbada Hoose to know that? Be quiet about things you're clueless on.
:drakekidding: Extinct in Mudug kulahaa you're talking like we aren't in the Galdogob district :drakekidding:
Yeah they were the strongest malitia in galkacyo in 1996:icon lol: then How come Marehan went extinct in galkacyo and all of mudug.

Galdogob ? maybe there is 50 darood families there:icon lol: galdogob is a small lelkase district which is not even equivalent to one neighborhood of Mogadishu:icon lol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah they were the strongest malitia in galkacyo in 1996:icon lol: then How come Marehan went extinct in galkacyo and all of mudug.

Galdogob ? maybe there is 50 darood families there:icon lol: galdogob is a small lelkase district which is not even equivalent to one neighborhood of Mogadishu:icon lol:
Man why even worry about these little kids that were born 1997 lol

Trust me everyone knows what happened and who won the civil war.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending