Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
General Mohamed Farah Aideed meets top Kenyan officials in beled hawo - 1992
:ulyin::icon lol:

He still got shot in the leg (wounded by a general). And was chased out of Beled Hawo by rival militants. Then later on he was limping to Mogadishu. Got killed by his clansmen. The end. :samwelcome:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sure but still that wont change historical facts that hargeisa, berbera and burco were still controlled by Govt.

Isaaq live in all 5 regions of northwest Somalia, stop mentiong their biggest cities idiot and no these cities were liberated way before 1991. Stop making shit up!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Fact is Hutus went on rampage all the way to Beledxaawo, while the weak whining qaldaans closed their own doors in their clannist towns.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Isaaq live in all 5 regions of northwest Somalia, stop mentiong their biggest cities idiot and no these cities were liberated way before 1991. Stop making shit up!

Lmaoo idoor side of history is not recognized at all.
World knows hargeisa was still in regime hands while Aideed was chilling in Kismaayo kkkkk

He still got shot in the leg (wounded by a general). And was chased out of Beled Hawo by rival militants. Then later on he was limping to Mogadishu. Got killed by his clansmen. The end. :samwelcome:
You said he was chased all the way to the south But matter fact he chased Siad Barre and his militants all the way to the Kenyan border and aided even met the Kenyan officials:drakelaugh:the distespect:chrisfreshhah:
No aideed was not wounded stop lying. He was wounded by inter USC fighting in 1996 and barre hiraale you mentioned was nobody at that time.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmaoo idoor side of history is not recognized at all.
World knows hargeisa was still in regime hands while Aideed was chilling in Kismaayo kkkkk

You're a shegaad, why are you claiming Hawiye for? Be proud of your jeberti shoe theif origins.

SNM was liberating the north in 1988 while USC wasn't formed but Hawiye was under Siad Barre so quit lying.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You said he was chased all the way to the south But matter fact he chased Siad Barre and his militants all the way to the Kenyan border and aided even met the Kenyan officials:drakelaugh:the distespect:chrisfreshhah:
No aideed was not wounded stop lying. He was wounded by inter USC fighting and barre hiraab you mentioned was nobody at that time.

Yeah I said he was chased to the South. He didn't chase nobody. There were two times SNF SPM, and SSDF tried to bring Siad Barre back in Mogadishu in. They were close but the plan didn't execute well. So they decided to bring Siad Barre to the Gedo region. But then they saw Aideed and and rebels trying to catch him. So when they saw them on their way. The loyal groups took him down the lower Juba and on to to the Kenyan border.

Yeah it's very documented that Aideed was wounded by a gun shot in the leg by a General. And his name at the time was Barre Hiiraale. How can he be a nobody? When he was one the commanding leaders of the groups established with Morgan?

:mjlol::russ:

Yeah I said he was chased to the South. He didn't chase nobody. There were two times SNF SPM, and SSDF tried to bring Siad Barre back in Mogadishu in. They were close but the plan didn't execute well. So they decided to bring Siad Barre to the Gedo region. But then they saw Aideed and and rebels trying to catch him. So when they saw them on their way. The loyal groups took him down the lower Juba and on to to the Kenyan border.

Yeah it's very documented that Aideed was wounded by a gun shot in the leg by a General. And his name at the time was Barre Hiiraale. How can he be a nobody? When he was one the commanding leaders of the groups established with Morgan?

:mjlol::russ:
Siad Barre was chased from Mogadishu all the way to Beled Haawo where he later crossed the border to Kenya.

And since you’re claiming aideed was wounded in his Gedo campaigns please provide sources, if there is any.

Morgan chased out Aideed. But then later on Morgan was chased out militants of Barre Hiiraale in Kismayo.

Don't you know this history? :pachah1:
Clearly BS. Aideed and jess chased out Morgan and he returned on the arrival of the Americans and he was later chased out again when the Americans left.

Look what ur smart cousin says.
Atleast he doesnt hide the truth.

P.s i agree with him, even though i make takfiir against snm, usc, ssdf, spm and the other factions.
Atleast my hatred for usc doesnt make me blind.

View attachment 43499

:trumpsmirk:i told you.

But i disagree with him for saying the war would continue till this day.
I believe without usc clan, the war would be over in 89, the great sna crushing snm and ssdf rats. Maslax would be president now.:banderas:
warya sheeko illahey ka cabso , aideed was shot in xamar .why you trynna change history for ?

You still mad about yesterday after I karbashed you with factz and now you decided to create a fake account to pretend to be an Isaaq sucking Hawiyes left nut? kkkk it won't change the fact that SNM was the one that crippled Siad Barre regime and USC came later who finished the survivors by SNM not to mention USC was founded by Isaaq and armed and funded by Isaaq. So either way you Hawiyes were a used condom in the civil war, now go cry somewhere else and safe your people from Amison/Al-Shabaab/Habesha troops/central governmet Turkish colony and whole lotta bullshit is going on in konfuur that most people in the world don't even want to know.
:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts