Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using your phone? :gucciwhat:

I'm talking about this forum doqonyo how Darood always karbashes Hawiye in FKD and I'm telling this Hawiye brother to gear up, that's all. :drakewtf:

Somaliland already established a military base near Garowe in Tukaraq and Buuhoodle is already under Somaliland control. :denzelnigga:
thats true saxib not many if us here .there was this member who was Hg i read his old threads .he was mad funny i think his name was Haji alasow them Madowten boys got him banned tho .my bad read your post fast while driving and yeah im using my phone
driving and using a ph
nigga I am not gonna go through a 260+ PDF:draketf:
Why don't you post a screenshot of the page where it states what you claim? if not you're lying as I have said because anybody can post a 260 paged PDF:camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hutus dont need you kkk

They fought darood, americans and xabashis by themselves kkkk.

U just make sure that small Buuhoodle town returns in idoor hands..

And as i said before mjs and isaaqs are tough on the internet. They are truly Cyber Warriors. I wished i saw this raging bravery in reallife.

I was talking about forums doqonyo not in the battlefield. At the end of the day Somaliland army is stated to be the largest and strongest Somali composed army according to the U.N so we don't care. Our security is so strong that we don't need foreign troops or foreign assistance. That's why you don't hear Al-Shabaab and only you hear Somaliland karbashing Puntland or securing their border.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
And without SNM, SSDF and other rebel groups, SNA would have crushed USC.

So in retrospective, each rebel group depended on the other.

Think about the reason the SNM fighting was hard, because they were fighting an actual army with its Airforce intact

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
How? Stop making none sense up.

Well for one I am pro USC clan myself. So no bias from me. But in all honesty, By 1989 the Isaaq and Hawiye both stopped supporting the regime, so all you had left with where some loyal Darood clans particularly The Merehan and Dhulos. Even the MJs were on the fense.

The USC fought southern Darood tribes and remnants of the SNA dubbed SNF.

They didn’t have to face the wrath of an actual army with hundreds of tanks, foreign pilots and thousands multi clan troops like the SNM had.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
driving and using a ph

nigga I am not gonna go through a 260+ PDF:draketf:
Why don't you post a screenshot of the page where it states what you claim? if not you're lying as I have said because anybody can post a 260 paged PDF:camby:

Aight my nigga if you can't go through it. I'll post a screenshot of the claim.

@Sheikh nigga edited aideed’s Wikipedia page and added aided was wounded just because he couldn't proof his claims
11AD8A3D-927C-424C-A39B-52DB1ABDAFDD.jpeg
D2F8B8F0-6B2A-46AF-B513-73E3027FBAC7.jpeg
F7216414-DD32-445B-8597-06F377A4A269.jpeg

:dead:

Thanks to Caydiid all the hawyie girls in Xamar are getting fucked in their black assholes by Ugandan troops nighty. Sure they stole a few houses, but was the HIV and ruin worth it. Caydiid was only a geesi for the sexual apetite of Ugandan mercenaries

Thanks to Caydiid all the hawyie girls in Xamar are getting fucked in their black assholes by Ugandan troops nighty. Sure they stole a few houses, but was the HIV and ruin worth it. Caydiid was only a geesi for the sexual apetite of Ugandan mercenaries
Thanks to axmed madoobe and Omar Jess now Kenyan and Ethiopian Troops are fucking your darood girls in beled xawo and kismayo in their black assholes. Darood girls having been getting fucked since 1900’s by Kenyan soldiers in their dark wide open assholes. Even your darood people are claiming uhuru Kenyatta as an a darood futtada laga soo xaadhay

Thanks to axmed madoobe and Omar Jess now Kenyan and Ethiopian Troops are fucking your darood girls in beled xawo and kismayo in their black assholes. Darood girls having been getting fucked since 1900’s by Kenyan soldiers in their dark wide open assholes. Even your darood people are claiming uhuru Kenyatta as an a darood futtada laga soo xaadhay
Shut up. Our women don't get raped in any of the places you mentioned you sicko.
Icon_Shovel.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what to do. Get cracking

Shut up. Our women don't get raped in any of the places you mentioned you sicko.
Icon_Shovel.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what to do. Get cracking
Our women don’t get raped too you deranged garac:camby:

What a sick f*ck:susp: posting Pictures of the dead bodies of Poor Somalis who were massacred. Go and f*ck yourself too deranged f*ck.

@RobleTheRainMan ---

are you denying that all the hawyie girls in xamar get fucked in their black assess by Ugandan troops?
Even Sheikh Dabacascaar caught a hawyie woman trying to sneak off with an AMISOM solider for sex on video during his trip to Xamar
Don't get angry at the messenger, get angry at your women who exchange pussyhole for a few shillings

Darood woman are freedom fighters. you can see them leading the assault on Kenya soliders in BeledXawo. freedom fighters dont let themselves get raped.

Meanwhile, hawyie hoes in Xamar are exchanging pussyhole for AMISOM medicine

As for Ducale, you're just mad at hime because he kicked your adeer AbdiShakur out from Nairobi like a dog

@RobleTheRainMan ---

are you denying that all the hawyie girls in xamar get fucked in their black assess by Ugandan troops?
Even Sheikh Dabacascaar caught a hawyie woman trying to sneak off with an AMISOM solider for sex on video during his trip to Xamar
Don't get angry at the messenger, get angry at your women who exchange pussyhole for a few shillings
That is what your women do in kismayo and beledxawo. Axmed madobe sells them to please his Kenyan masters and your people have a tradition of selling their women to foreigners. Go get piped by a Kenyan bantu you garac deranged

Last edited:
Darood woman are freedom fighters. you can see them leading the assault on Kenya soliders in BeledXawo. freedom fighters dont let themselves get raped.

Meanwhile, hawyie hoes in Xamar are exchanging pussyhole for AMISOM medicine

As for Ducale, you're just mad at hime because he kicked your adeer AbdiShakur out from Nairobi like a dog
I bet they are freedom fighters. All these Darood women would do anything to please their Kenyan masters so they can stay to pipe them for eternity. Hawiye women are not like your women who are not satisfied with your darood cuck beta males
6AB4D057-EE07-4846-83AF-DF21633166AF.jpeg

Can somebody post the infamous picture of the hawyie hoes shaking their ass for their AMISOM trainers? :chrisfreshhah:

Only a Ugandan mercenary would go so low as to f*ck a hawyie uff

I bet they are freedom fighters. All these Darood women would do anything to please their Kenyan masters so they can stay to pipe them for eternity. Hawiye women are not like your women who are not satisfied with your darood cuck beta males View attachment 44239
You're the dumbest member on here.
Who are you to talk about Darod women gettijg raped? KDF do not enter Kismayo unless in tanks going through the city to and from certain places. And @IslamIsTheAnswer is Majeerteen. There were clashes in Beled Xaawo.
You wanna talk about Xamar?
It's best we don't dwell into the plight of Hawiye women in Xamar.
I would say don't throw stones in a glass house, but in this case I'm telling you not to bulldoze a small shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.