Desperate incels sending $$$ big money to Kenyan Somali women.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Sorry, but If your only options are the “hoodrats” in your city than that already proves my point. Just because you’re too socially inept and/or have no other attractive qualities to attract the decent xalimos in town doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Ever heard “If You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole” Or maybe you’ve heard this “if everyone around you is the problem, maybe you’re the problem” lol

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. Man's #AbdiExit since 21

Some marry back home because they have no other options, but to say nearly all of them do is pure cope. A lot of men (and some women) just don’t want to marry western xalimos (or faraxs) for whatever reason
Obviously not all because OP sounds like a decent guy and he married in Africa but for the majority there are compelling reasons why. The very few faraxs, including 1 older boy cousin I know who married in Africa had some type of persistent obstacles finding a partner here. Trust me not many ppl would voluntarily go through the trouble of looking for a partner in 3rd world countries if they can help it. Everyone 1st choice is someone in their hometown with similar shared background.
You're barking up the wrong tree mate. Man's #AbdiExit since 21
Not barking up anything m8, just responding to your comment that implied 100% of Xalimos are hoodrats. Glad your exiting tho, one less xalimo drowning in toxicity is a win. Hope it works out for ya.

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Obviously not all because OP sounds like a decent guy and he married in Africa but for the majority there are compelling reasons why. The very few faraxs, including 1 older boy cousin I know who married in Africa had some type of persistent obstacles finding a partner here. Trust me not many ppl would voluntarily go through the trouble of looking for a partner in 3rd world countries. Everyone 1st choice is someone in their hometown with similar shared background.

Not barking up anything m8, just responding to your comment that implied 100% of Xalimos are hoodrats. Glad your exiting tho, one less xalimo drowning in toxicity is a win. Hope it works out for ya.

These guys are just cappin , how do you explain all the Somali weddings every weekend . Even during lockdown in London people were having secret weddings In their homes :pachah1:

90% of western Somalis marry other Somalis from their own diaspora. Interracial marriage or a guy going back home is very rare.

These guys are just cappin , how do you explain all the Somali weddings every weekend . Even during lockdown in London people were having secret weddings In their homes :pachah1:

90% of western Somalis marry other Somalis from their own diaspora. Interracial marriage or a guy going back home is very rare.
Facts! I’d actually say it’s more like 95% that marry other Somalis within their diaspora. I honesty haven’t seen any faraxs especially for first marriages going back or marrying interracially. I felt compelled to respond today, it’s tiring to hear blatant lies propagated here deliberately everyday...had to set the record straight else any visitor to this site would come to the incorrect conclusion that majority of faraxs marry in Africa when it’s the exact opposite.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

That's your sample size. I'm from Scandinavia where no one even looks at Somali girls every guy dates anything but somali

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I learnt something new. Had no idea this was a thing

Can't blame them for taking advantage of these desperate men. So many suckers out there but this is a new low

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Don’t marry no girl from London they go from ap to ap getting battried just to have somewhere to sleep plus most of them are alcoholics

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Didn‘t know you get ajir for marrying a woman from africa and bringing her to the states, war cusub :silanyolaugh:

Reer USA loves Sujui girls. Why is this? Reer Eastleigh are either Al Shabab supporters or they are very promiscuous. There's no in between. They will also divorce your ass as soon as they get their papers. They are not wifey material if they stay with you. They have huge attitudes unlike the docile and tamed K5 girls.

I know a guy who got tricked by one here and he told the dawlad and the dawlad arrested her for marriage fraud and then deported her. She was begging and crying and said she cancels the divorce but he was dancing. You're still deported even if you gained citizenship. They'll strip it if the divorce looks suspicious.

Trending

Latest posts