Desperate incels sending $$$ big money to Kenyan Somali women.

Imagine taking a fob woman to the west :mjlol:
We all know they’ll ditch the guy in record time. :pachah1:
Better to trick than get tricked and for the clueless women on this thread it’s still super easy to trick fob women.

My older brother must have like 20 kids now from sham marriages across Kenya,Somalia and Ethiopia.:ohhh:

reer

VIP
For too long some of you Western saqajaans have been using your own women and getting them pregnant and then dipping.

I'm glad they're being much more selective and thinking about how certain things benefit them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you are reer galbeed and marry from africa you should stay there applies to faraxs and xalimos.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow omg, my Grandmas sister just told me that she saw Somali girl in Kenya getting $500 or more per month from Somali guys abroad who haven't even married the girl. My own aunt who is daughter of my Grandmas sister was used to get guys who sent her $200 often when they were merely just doing Shukansi. She didn't even ask them to send it, they just send it. She is very beautiful and looks almost like a white woman naturally. She has naturally Cadaan and beauty.

Man, WTF? do diaspora guys really gotta be this desparate and spoil Kenyan Somali women and women in Somalia? This is new level of desperation and I am just hearing about it from my Grandma.

I am a diaspora dude who has a wife in Uganda currently, I just got back from her. But I never freaking sent her any money during our Shukansi part. Was I supposed to be sending her $$$$ when I was doing Shukansi for her? She knew I was serious and I told her I would be coming to Kenya to check it out for some potential business opportunities that I may later do business on. She patiently waited for me. Imagine if I sent her hundreds $$$$ and she had another man on the side secretly. I betcha that happens a lot where a pretty or average girl in East Africa has a man doing Shukansi on her from abroad, but she herself has a secret lover in Kenya or Somalia and just using that Diaspora abroad guy to get money from Xawaalad.

My aunt who is younger than me btw never told me this, that she had guys sending her money when she didn't even ask. They merely saw her on social media and started messaging her and doing shukansi on her with money $$$.

Man the Somali inceldom is worse than we thought. I ain't no Incel and had Somali women here in Minnesota in the past, and woman I married from Africa is my own tribe and nice to me. She doesn't gold dig.

If sending money to a woman to help her with emergency or saddaqah, that is one thing. But sending money to her for Shukansi sake and desperation to get her? wow C'mon brothers. WTF? The day I send money to a woman I haven't even met in person yet is the day that I go Cuku For Coco Puffs lol.

Imagine a Somali brother in America who can't get a woman here for one reason or other or who doesn't want to go marry a nice innocent woman of his tribe back in Africa to later bring to USA and get Ajir from. Imagine if this brother sends a woman he met on Facebook or Snapchat some $$$. Now imagine if that same woman in Africa has 20 other guys sending her $$$$. That is like a huge business empire right there.

Lets say guy #1 sent $200. And 19 other guys sent $200. That means the woman will be getting $4k a month combined from all of these guys and she can eventually open a business with all that money.

1622728780710.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If they throwing money on these girls they deserve to get played

I know this one girl back home shes a friend of my cousin she was a miskiin girl living on the countryside this guy from Denmark was visiting the countryside he fancied her and started talking to her than he went back thats when he started sending her 200$ every month and sometimes even more where he tells her get a private english tutor and even send her money to buy a car when she cant even drive they talked for 2 years when he went back home words spread quick and he found out she had opened up a beauty salon, grocery shop and the car he paid for she rents it out for 25$ a day he got mad and blamed her for luring him

Imagine taking a fob woman to the west :mjlol:
We all know they’ll ditch the guy in record time. :pachah1:
Better to trick than get tricked and for the clueless women on this thread it’s still super easy to trick fob women.

My older brother must have like 20 kids now from sham marriages across Kenya,Somalia and Ethiopia.:ohhh:
“Sham marriages”...He will be questioned on the day of judgement. Marriage is serious in Islam, but Somalis really play with it.

Xaruun

VIP

I know this one girl back home shes a friend of my cousin she was a miskiin girl living on the countryside this guy from Denmark was visiting the countryside he fancied her and started talking to her than he went back thats when he started sending her 200$ every month and sometimes even more where he tells her get a private english tutor and even send her money to buy a car when she cant even drive they talked for 2 years when he went back home words spread quick and he found out she had opened up a beauty salon, grocery shop and the car he paid for she rents it out for 25$ a day he got mad and blamed her for luring him
He wanted to make her dependent on him and it completely backfired

Jungle

VIP
Funny i made a thread about

Definition of a simp.

Abdi: gaari ma wadikarta?
Xalimo: maya
Abdi: haye gaari ayaa ku gadaya sida reer magaal isaga dhigtiid.
Xalimo: haye macaanow gaari 10kun waaye meshaan macaanooow
Abdi: dhib malaha babi

:dead::dead::dead:

I met this Kenyan xalimo on discord. Conversation quickly went to the dm where she send me a photo of herself in a baati. I was mesmerised, started calculating in my head how much money I have for mehr. Luckily the next day I came to my senses.

Lol Somali men think they’re getting ajar from exploiting impoverished women! Most other people call it sexual trafficking but for Somali men it’s Islamic worship. la hawla wala quwwata illa billah

Theyve really created their own fantasy religion that has zero to do with Islam.

Western Somali females are big no no for anyone who values culture and deen that’s common knowledge by now.
:heh:
Actually here’s a dose of reality check; what’s common knowledge actually is that nearly every guy(or girl)that goes to back to Africa for marriage is forced to by circumstances. Either they’re too old, broke or too socially inept or have other challenges dating in their area. So this whole “eligible faraxs with many options are going back in droves” is a total bs propagated by weirdos like yourself to make themselves feel little better. For majority of people of either gender if they can get options near home they’d go for that undoubtedly. By default humans have tendacy to choose the path with the least resistance.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Actually here’s a dose of reality check; what’s common knowledge actually is that nearly every guy(or girl)that goes to back to Africa for marriage is forced to by circumstances. Either they’re too old, broke or too socially inept or have other challenges dating in their area. So this whole “eligible faraxs with many options are going back in droves” is a total bs propagated by weirdos like yourself to make themselves feel little better. For majority of people of either gender if they can get options near home they’d go for that undoubtedly. By default humans have tendacy to chose the path with the least resistance.

we dont want town bikes sorry

we dont want town bikes sorry
Sorry, but If your only options are the “hoodrats” in your city than that already proves my point. Just because you’re too socially inept and/or have no other attractive qualities to attract the decent xalimos in town doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Ever heard “If You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole” Or maybe you’ve heard this “if everyone around you is the problem, maybe you’re the problem” lol

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Actually here’s a dose of reality check; what’s common knowledge actually is that nearly every guy(or girl)that goes to back to Africa for marriage is forced to by circumstances. Either they’re too old, broke or too socially inept or have other challenges dating in their area. So this whole “eligible faraxs with many options are going back in droves” is a total bs propagated by weirdos like yourself to make themselves feel little better. For majority of people of either gender if they can get options near home they’d go for that undoubtedly. By default humans have tendacy to choose the path with the least resistance.
Some marry back home because they have no other options, but to say nearly all of them do is pure cope. A lot of men (and some women) just don’t want to marry western xalimos (or faraxs) for whatever reason

Trending