DENMARK’s Immigration Minister “Geeljires go back home to fix your country “

Tukraq

VIP
I read a rumor they muted his mic. He seemed to have issues hearing their questions too.

They asked him no more than 3 questions (dubiously, really 1000$ for everyone!?!), one of them being what he would do against the threat of China? :damn: I couldn’t believe my ears.
not true, he just didn't have much to say outside of UBI and is kinda timid, and the china question in context was good one

VixR

Veritas
not true, he just didn't have much to say outside of UBI and is kinda timid, and the china question in context was good one
It was in a sense, but it was kind of ironic that it was the only serious question they asked him (he tiptoed, said the threat was actually Russia), but he wasn’t given time and was too polite for the rowdy crowd who kept talking over each other and over their time limits.

They also heavily favored certain candidates for questions (who rarely answered what they were asked). The whole thing was a headache. NBC did a horrible job, and the candidates are hopeless.

I ended up liking people I hadn’t really looked into vs the big names. I really do not understand how Beto was popular, or why ppl like Bernie.

Tukraq

VIP
It was in a sense, but it was kind of ironic it was the only question they asked him (he tiptoed, said the threat was actually Russia), but he wasn’t given time and was too polite for the rowdy who kept talking over each other and over their time limits.

They also heavily favored certain candidates for questions (who rarely answered what they were asked). The whole thing was a headache. NBC did a horrible job, and the candidates are hopeless.
eh, not true about the candidates I can see your a republican but don't overestimate that failure of a party in the RNC (Dems were also bad before the new blue wave of progressives), also he was given too much time infact as he finished his answers before his time was up, him being polite was his own character flaw thats not on NBC

VixR

Veritas
eh, not true about the candidates I can see your a republican but don't overestimate that failure of a party in the RNC (Dems were also bad before the new blue wave of progressives), also he was given too much time infact as he finished his answers before his time was up, him being polite was his own character flaw thats not on NBC
He’ll never do well. America’s not ready for him. Ironically, Andrew Yang is one of the few candidates the right can get behind, as is Tulsi Gabbard.

The first night, I took a liking to Tulsi Gabbard and Delaney, and the Inslee Climate guy (he has no hope of winning). The 2nd night, Pete Buttigeg was the least insane.

They’re almost all crazy.

I read a rumor they muted his mic. He seemed to have issues hearing their questions too.

They asked him no more than 3 questions (dubiously, really 1000$ for everyone!?!), one of them being what he would do against the threat of China? :damn: I couldn’t believe my ears.
Ofcourse but how is china going to get to denmark if they lockup every chinaman in europe

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The situation must be dire when political correctness goes out the window and Somalis are singled out by name specifically. At some point, you have to recognize there needs to be a complete overhaul of how Somalis are operating in these countries.
Somalis will never admit that they're indeed the problem, the people dragging our name to the ground are the people from badiyo, my parents generation who were born and raised in big cities in Somalia never have this problem, they went to school, most of them had careers or businesses before the civil war. I always laugh when certain Somalis say they escaped the civil war, last time I checked the civil war didn't happen in badiyo. These people don't even know how to integrate with other Somalis let alone ajnabis. They're truly embarassing and I hate them for dragging our name to the ground. They should all be shipped to the badiyo they crawled out of. They don't bring anything value to their host Countries. All they do is take and take.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What people need to understand is that, integration is two-way street. The natives also have to do their bit, being welcoming and accepting of the new comers culture and religion. If immigrants, notice that any integrating steps they take, does not change the native person's attitudes towards them, then what's the point? Might as well start moving to a single area, and form a Ghetto enclave.

Also with integration, it doesn't guarantee an end to any issues between natives and immigrants. A good example of this is Jews of Nazi Germany.

Jews were part and parcel of Germany. They contributed greatly to German science and industry. In WW1, hundreds of thousands of Jews, enlisted, fought, and died for Germany. They were German, thick and thin. And yet, regardless of all these great contributions: all it took for the Nazis to make Germans turn on Jews, were some historical lies (Jews using the blood of Christian babies to bake bread), blaming Jews for Germany's defeat in WW1, and some nationalistic songs. Literally that was it, that was enough to make Germans gas six million Jews.

Apollo

VIP
Jews were part and parcel of Germany. They contributed greatly to German science and industry. In WW1, hundreds of thousands of Jews, enlisted, fought, and died for Germany. They were German, thick and thin. And yet, regardless of all these great contributions: all it took for the Nazis to make Germans turn on Jews, were some historical lies (Jews using the blood of Christian babies to bake bread), blaming Jews for Germany's defeat in WW1, and some nationalistic songs. Literally that was it, that was enough to make Germans gas six million Jews.

I think the fact that they claimed to be God's chosen people and had high in-group preference helping out their own in the financial sector is what made Europeans of the old days hate them so much. They are a unique case.

The Talmud (their Hadith) also has a lot of Jewish supremacy in it.

Somalis will never admit that they're indeed the problem, the people dragging our name to the ground are the people from badiyo, my parents generation who were born and raised in big cities in Somalia never have this problem, they went to school, most of them had careers or businesses before the civil war. I always laugh when certain Somalis say they escaped the civil war, last time I checked the civil war didn't happen in badiyo. These people don't even know how to integrate with other Somalis let alone ajnabis. They're truly embarassing and I hate them for dragging our name to the ground. They should all be shipped to the badiyo they crawled out of. They don't bring anything value to their host Countries. All they do is take and take.
Reer europe for you

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Only Andrew Yang is really interesting out of the Dems who are running, in my opinion. Too bad he is scoring so low.

Don't have much interest in the other ones.
YangGang is cancelled, he is too low energy

Somali are easily singled out- always-

In terms the population of the immigration - we are pretty much low in Denmark- but we are always picked on. Left shit country back in 2001.

Top 30 Most Common Countries of Origin[23]
Country 2008 2017
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey 57,129 63,173
23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
Poland 21,052 46,718
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria 3,324 40,477
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany 28,289 33,656
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq 28,413 32,360
23px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png
Romania 3,676 29,074
23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
Lebanon 23,286 26,705
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 19,478 25,085
23px-Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png
Bosnia and Herzegovina 21,846 23,082
23px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png
Somalia 16,550 21,204
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran (including Kurdistan Province) 14,764 20,906
23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png
Afghanistan 11,877 18,379
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway 15,674 17,404
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom 12,548 16,320
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden 14,713 16,223
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam 13,420 15,374
23px-Flag_of_Yugoslavia_%281946-1992%29.svg.png
Yugoslavia 17,372 14,925
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China 8,550 14,070
23px-Flag_of_Lithuania.svg.png
Lithuania 3,643

In USA we don't event make it to top 70 on the list - the Syrian,Albanian. Kenyan,Pakistan, and the Ethiopian are well ahead of us.
But still we are easily picked on by.

In Canada is the same - the other filipino ,Tamil,Punjabi,Paki, Arabs amen the Caribbean are have more population then somali - but but.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Here's in UK every single somali person I know works.
Even some of the Somali women with 8 kids- they work and I've seen few of them.

My freind who owns a care company, employs more then 50 people majority of them 90% are somali dumar..

Somalida sidii hore mahan- everyone wants to succeed. Ayuuto,guri dhisid- Tution for kids- holiday, and etc.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The plan was for the parents to flee the war and chaos and raise the children in the west, and when the fighting stopped and AS was handed an ass-whooping, we'd return home. However, the younger generation has failed, mostly due to the fact that our parents refused to learn the language and the previous Somali diaspora didn't exactly help the more recent immigrants in settling down or integrating. Another problem is poverty, so many Somalis live off benefits and the parents, especially the mothers, are content with that, showing their kids to not bother pushing themselves and that their is always free money to fall back onto. Meanwhile, the successful individuals in the Somali diaspora are prevented from achieving much due to "muh-dhaqan", by which I mean they are carted back off to Somalia and made to marry some relative of theirs. This mostly occurs to young people, mostly men from what I've seen, who have only recently graduated from Uni or college and have a mountain of debt and work to deal with and now they have to deal with a FOB as a partner, who also wants to be brought to the West, with family in tow???

If we want to be successful and contribute to Somalia or whatever country we currently reside in, we're gonna have to break away from traditions, not completely but partially, and try to better ourselves- No more FKD or chatroom, more studying and promoting education among the current generation of diaspora, who knows we might have an Einstein appear from it in the next 1000000000 years.
What mountain of debt it is very rare that somalis take loan on intrest

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Do geeljire in the west refuse to integrate because they aren't interested or is it because they can't?

elephant-in-the-room.jpg

Why are the people in this forum the most critical of Somali people. Where is your pride? Don’t you know most of the people who criticize Somalis in politics do it to please their base. Anyways, Somali people of Denmark. Tell these people in Denmark that you are going to leave without looking back once you get your education. That the success you will reach in Somalia will make them jealous. That you will leave Denmark on your own terms and not on their terms and if they ever are in trouble. Tease them first, but then help them out for the sake of Allah( s.w.t). Also, when you go back don’t do the bidding for these people but serve the Somali people of Somalia.Anyways, I believe in your skills reer Denmark.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
What mountain of debt it is very rare that somalis take loan on intrest

For university, at least in Europe you need to take one in order to attend- roughly 9k euros or £9.25 in the UK. Unless their parents have a stash of money kept somewhere or you have a rich relative who's willing to pay for your tuition fees. This is the debt I'm talking about, not bank or loan shark money.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I think the fact that they claimed to be God's chosen people and had high in-group preference helping out their own in the financial sector is what made Europeans of the old days hate them so much. They are a unique case.

The Talmud (their Hadith) also has a lot of Jewish supremacy in it.

You should probably read about what the Jewish intelligentsia was up to in the interwar period, and their doings in the very progressive Weimar Republic. You should probably also look up what sort of books written by those aforementioned Jewish scientists wrote, that were later burned by the völkisch student league. Also read about the German civil war of 1918, and who exactly were the leaders. You probably should also read about the Juden Bund, Mensheviks and so on who supported the November(and infamous October) Revolution.

Quite sad people don’t know what exactly made the Germans of that time dislike the Jews in Germany, and I haven’t even mentioned how Hasidic/Haredim dynasties work.

Do geeljire in the west refuse to integrate because they aren't interested or is it because they can't?

elephant-in-the-room.jpg
To answer that question, you first have to define what is it to be integrated. And then we can assess if the normal Somali are capable or not. To my knowledge, no barrier stands in the way, other than prior conditioning, which can be unlearned or molded differently to fit into the new society.

Trending