DENMARK’s Immigration Minister “Geeljires go back home to fix your country “

Apollo

VIP
It’s a fair trade off. Those skilled minds want the resources and the atmosphere of the country they want to immigrate to, and the host country wants their intellectual property. How’s that immoral when it’s mutually beneficial, especially since they don’t have the framework to get far in benefiting their home countries?

It's not extremely immoral, but morally questionable, especially from a macro perspective.

I'm of the opinion that intelligence has a strong genetic component (while also being influenced by environment but still largely innate) and if this is true then depleting the gifted of the third world it will leave them worse off long-term.

Many Western countries more or less correct this by also taking in large numbers of unskilled people (refugees, unskilled agricultural workers). So it's a mixed bag. If the West were to completely halt unskilled migration and only mine the gifted of the third world I would call that immoral.
:cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Open borders is a dumb stance. These formerly idealistic types are quickly finding out the hard way that open borders isn’t it.

We watched the US democratic candidate debates and at one point, the out-of-touch retards on the stage were asked if illegals would be covered in their already fantastical universal healthcare idea, and almost all of them raised their hands. Shortly thereafter, they were asked if illegals crossing the border should be decriminalized and they all raised their hands lol. I was in awe. If Europeans are about the open borders business, Americans aren’t and it’s shocking how out-of-touch the candidates are.

That’s why I ain’t voting democratic. The irony that an immigrant ain’t voting for democrats.

Honestly I’ve invested too much in this country. I have children born and Inshalah will be bread here. Uncontrolled immigration is absurd. I’m voting republican

Republicans profess to stand for many things I agree with. They are pro-life, they are for traditional family, they are for good economy and they are about common sense. They do hate Islam but that’s something I can maneuver around.

VixR

Veritas
That’s why I ain’t voting democratic. The irony that an immigrant ain’t voting for democrats.

Honestly I’ve invested too much in this country. I have children born and Inshalah will be bread here. Uncontrolled immigration is absurd. I’m voting republican

Republicans profess to stand for many things I agree with. They are pro-life, they are for traditional family, they are for good economy and they are about common sense. They do hate Islam but that’s something I can maneuver around.
Did you see the part where the South American derived host asked pointedly if they would allow the deportation of someone who’d otherwise not committed a crime? :mjlol:

Um, yes. Why do you think they’re called illegals? They’re here illegally!

Americans voted in a guy who wanted to build a wall, meanwhile the dem candidates are offering Medicare for all for illegals and talking of decriminalizing illegal entry of the country.

Tukraq

VIP
Did you see the part where the South American derived host asked pointedly if they would allow the deportation of someone who’d otherwise not committed a crime? :mjlol:

Americans voted in a guy who wanted to build a wall, meanwhile the dem candidates are offering Medicare for all for illegals and talking of decriminalizing illegal entry of the country.
two different groups :noneck: republicans voted him in not Dems, do you not understand polarization and how the two equal parties are shifting further to both extremes, theres equally as much Americans that want trump to build the wall as their are that want open borders

VixR

Veritas
two different groups :noneck: republicans voted him in not Dems, do you not understand polarization and how the two equal parties are shifting further to both extremes, theres equally as much Americans that want trump to build the wall as their are that want open borders
They’re radicals! Most Americans, including most dems, do not want open borders. And they’re definitely not reaching independents or Trump voters with that kind of talk.

Apollo

VIP
Only Andrew Yang is really interesting out of the Dems who are running, in my opinion. Too bad he is scoring so low.

Don't have much interest in the other ones.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Did you know that Democrats are for legalization of incesteous relationships. These people have no limit. It’s about whatever your fragile soul desires short of legalizing killings (I take it back they aren’t legalizing abortion in all its form).

Tukraq

VIP
They’re radicals! Most Americans, including most dems, do not want open borders. And they’re not teaching independents or Trump voters with that kind of talk.
they don't need to reach trump voters lol only dem voters you appeal to your base not others, this is what trump did also theres no real middle, 25 percent far left, 25 percent far right, and last election most of the rest didn't even vote lol, so you go with your base

Immigration is good for the U.S. Just check the stats.

"There is no empirical evidence that immigration, including illegal immigration, increases the crime rate in the United States. According to PolitiFact, "every expert we polled said there is a consensus among scholars that undocumented immigrants are not more likely to commit crimes than U.S. citizens."Most studies have shown that illegal immigrants tend to commit less crime than natives. For immigration in general, a majority of studies in the U.S. have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants, and that higher concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower crime rates. Some research even suggests that increases in immigration may partly explain the reduction in the U.S. crime rate."

"A 2018 study found that undocumented immigration to the United States did not increase violent crime. A 2016 study found no link between illegal immigrant populations and violent crime, although there is a small but significant association between illegal immigrants and drug-related crime. A 2017 study found that "Increased undocumented immigration was significantly associated with reductions in drug arrests, drug overdose deaths, and DUI arrests, net of other factors." A 2017 study found that California's extension of driving licenses to unauthorized immigrants "did not increase the total number of accidents or the occurrence of fatal accidents, but it did reduce the likelihood of hit and run accidents, thereby improving traffic safety and reducing costs for California drivers ... providing unauthorized immigrants with access to driver's licenses can create positive externalities for the communities in which they live." A 2018 study in the American Economic Journal: Economic Policy found that by restricting the employment opportunities for unauthorized immigrants, the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) likely caused an increase in crime."

"A 2018 study found no evidence that apprehensions of undocumented immigrants in districts in the United States reduced crime rates."

And studies show that illegal immigration actually improves the economy.

"Illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy and contribute to economic growth. Illegal immigrants contribute to lower prices of US-produced goods and services, which benefits consumers."

"Economists estimate that legalization of the current unauthorized immigrant population would increase the immigrants' earnings and consumption considerably. A 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that "legalization would increase the economic contribution of the unauthorized population by about 20%, to 3.6% of private-sector GDP."Legalization is also likely to reduce untaxed labor in the informal economy. A 2016 study found that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which allows unauthorized immigrants who migrated to the United States as minors to temporarily stay, increases labor force participation, decreases the unemployment rate and increases the income for DACA-eligible immigrants. The study estimated that DACA moved 50,000 to 75,000 unauthorized immigrants into employment. Another 2016 study found that DACA-eligible households were 38% less likely than non-eligible unauthorized immigrant households to live in poverty."

Numbers don't lie. :icon lol:

She is on her way out. Her term ends this month.

The new minister of immigration of Denmark is a half Ethiopian:

1175169_0_398_0_0_0_0_4.jpg
mattias-tesfaye

https://www.socialdemokratiet.dk/da/politikere/folketingsmedlem/mattias-tesfaye/

:mjlol::mjlol:
Never let a woman lead you or your wadan will be qashin and absolute laughing stock

Immigration is good for the U.S. Just check the stats.

"There is no empirical evidence that immigration, including illegal immigration, increases the crime rate in the United States. According to PolitiFact, "every expert we polled said there is a consensus among scholars that undocumented immigrants are not more likely to commit crimes than U.S. citizens."Most studies have shown that illegal immigrants tend to commit less crime than natives. For immigration in general, a majority of studies in the U.S. have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants, and that higher concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower crime rates. Some research even suggests that increases in immigration may partly explain the reduction in the U.S. crime rate."

"A 2018 study found that undocumented immigration to the United States did not increase violent crime. A 2016 study found no link between illegal immigrant populations and violent crime, although there is a small but significant association between illegal immigrants and drug-related crime. A 2017 study found that "Increased undocumented immigration was significantly associated with reductions in drug arrests, drug overdose deaths, and DUI arrests, net of other factors." A 2017 study found that California's extension of driving licenses to unauthorized immigrants "did not increase the total number of accidents or the occurrence of fatal accidents, but it did reduce the likelihood of hit and run accidents, thereby improving traffic safety and reducing costs for California drivers ... providing unauthorized immigrants with access to driver's licenses can create positive externalities for the communities in which they live." A 2018 study in the American Economic Journal: Economic Policy found that by restricting the employment opportunities for unauthorized immigrants, the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) likely caused an increase in crime."

"A 2018 study found no evidence that apprehensions of undocumented immigrants in districts in the United States reduced crime rates."

And studies show that illegal immigration actually improves the economy in a positive way.

"Illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy and contribute to economic growth. Illegal immigrants contribute to lower prices of US-produced goods and services, which benefits consumers."

"Economists estimate that legalization of the current unauthorized immigrant population would increase the immigrants' earnings and consumption considerably. A 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that "legalization would increase the economic contribution of the unauthorized population by about 20%, to 3.6% of private-sector GDP."Legalization is also likely to reduce untaxed labor in the informal economy. A 2016 study found that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which allows unauthorized immigrants who migrated to the United States as minors to temporarily stay, increases labor force participation, decreases the unemployment rate and increases the income for DACA-eligible immigrants. The study estimated that DACA moved 50,000 to 75,000 unauthorized immigrants into employment. Another 2016 study found that DACA-eligible households were 38% less likely than non-eligible unauthorized immigrant households to live in poverty."

Numbers don't lie. :icon lol:
Let them deport everyone and have see the fall it will make afterwards

VixR

Veritas
Only Andrew Yang is really interesting out of the Dems who are running, in my opinion. Too bad he is scoring so low.

Don't have much interest in the other ones.
I read a rumor they muted his mic. He seemed to have issues hearing their questions too.

They asked him no more than 3 questions (dubiously, really 1000$ for everyone!?!), one of them being what he would do against the threat of China? :damn: I couldn’t believe my ears.

Trending