DENMARK’s Immigration Minister “Geeljires go back home to fix your country “

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis will happily live in the west but refuse to integrate into the country some won’t even learn the language despite living here for a decade

The thing is many of us left because of war and problems back home the plan is to educate and learn skills here that you can go back and help the future generation

The plan isn’t to live here on welfare and contribute nothing to your host country like some Somalis do it’s probably those she’s sick and tired of

Apollo

VIP
She is on her way out. Her term ends this month.

The new minister of immigration of Denmark is a half Ethiopian:

1175169_0_398_0_0_0_0_4.jpg
mattias-tesfaye

https://www.socialdemokratiet.dk/da/politikere/folketingsmedlem/mattias-tesfaye/

:mjlol::mjlol:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
The plan was for the parents to flee the war and chaos and raise the children in the west, and when the fighting stopped and AS was handed an ass-whooping, we'd return home. However, the younger generation has failed, mostly due to the fact that our parents refused to learn the language and the previous Somali diaspora didn't exactly help the more recent immigrants in settling down or integrating. Another problem is poverty, so many Somalis live off benefits and the parents, especially the mothers, are content with that, showing their kids to not bother pushing themselves and that their is always free money to fall back onto. Meanwhile, the successful individuals in the Somali diaspora are prevented from achieving much due to "muh-dhaqan", by which I mean they are carted back off to Somalia and made to marry some relative of theirs. This mostly occurs to young people, mostly men from what I've seen, who have only recently graduated from Uni or college and have a mountain of debt and work to deal with and now they have to deal with a FOB as a partner, who also wants to be brought to the West, with family in tow???

If we want to be successful and contribute to Somalia or whatever country we currently reside in, we're gonna have to break away from traditions, not completely but partially, and try to better ourselves- No more FKD or chatroom, more studying and promoting education among the current generation of diaspora, who knows we might have an Einstein appear from it in the next 1000000000 years.

VixR

Veritas
The situation must be dire when political correctness goes out the window and Somalis are singled out by name specifically. At some point, you have to recognize there needs to be a complete overhaul of how Somalis are operating in these countries.

Yeah, I heard the Social Democrats of Denmark are very unique in being rightwing (by mainstream standards) on migration. Most European Social Democrats are open border types.

This video explains their stance:

They've changed tactics on immigration to win votes from right-wing populist parties.. And it has worked well for them.. The social democrats are dependant on left wing immigrants friendly parties they can't do shit without the other parties support.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah, I heard the Social Democrats of Denmark are very unique in being rightwing (by mainstream standards) on migration. Most European Social Democrats are open border types.

This video explains their stance:

Open borders is a dumb stance. These formerly idealistic types are quickly finding out the hard way that open borders isn’t it.

We watched the US democratic candidate debates and at one point, the out-of-touch retards on the stage were asked if illegals would be covered in their already fantastical universal healthcare idea, and almost all of them raised their hands. Shortly thereafter, they were asked if illegals crossing the border should be decriminalized and they all raised their hands lol. I was in awe. If Europeans are about the open borders business, Americans aren’t and it’s shocking how out-of-touch the candidates are.

Apollo

VIP
Open borders is a dumb stance. These formerly idealistic types are quickly finding out the hard way that open borders isn’t it.

We watched the US democratic candidate debates and at one point, the out-of-touch retards on the stage were asked if illegals would be covered in their already fantastical universal healthcare idea, and almost all of them raised their hands. Shortly thereafter, they ask if illegals crossing the border should be decriminalized and they all raised their hands lol. I was in awe. If Europeans are about the open borders business, Americans aren’t and it’s shocking how out-of-touch the candidates are.

What is your stance on first world countries recruiting migrants from the 'third' world through skills-based employment visas? Canada and Australia are especially known for doing this.

I think it is morally worse than allowing in refugees to keep aging Western populations youthful like Europe does because one highly skilled person (let's say a Doctor or a Civil Engineer) means a lot more to a country like Nigeria/the Philippines than someone who is fleeing from persecution but is medium to low skilled.

There's always trade-offs, but if the West keeps getting the best of the third world they will have an even harder time catching up.

Tukraq

VIP
The plan was for the parents to flee the war and chaos and raise the children in the west, and when the fighting stopped and AS was handed an ass-whooping, we'd return home. However, the younger generation has failed, mostly due to the fact that our parents refused to learn the language and the previous Somali diaspora didn't exactly help the more recent immigrants in settling down or integrating. Another problem is poverty, so many Somalis live off benefits and the parents, especially the mothers, are content with that, showing their kids to not bother pushing themselves and that their is always free money to fall back onto. Meanwhile, the successful individuals in the Somali diaspora are prevented from achieving much due to "muh-dhaqan", by which I mean they are carted back off to Somalia and made to marry some relative of theirs. This mostly occurs to young people, mostly men from what I've seen, who have only recently graduated from Uni or college and have a mountain of debt and work to deal with and now they have to deal with a FOB as a partner, who also wants to be brought to the West, with family in tow???

If we want to be successful and contribute to Somalia or whatever country we currently reside in, we're gonna have to break away from traditions, not completely but partially, and try to better ourselves- No more FKD or chatroom, more studying and promoting education among the current generation of diaspora, who knows we might have an Einstein appear from it in the next 1000000000 years.
I hate the "model minority" mindset

Apollo

VIP
we don't owe them nothing, and can do as we want like regular citizens, no need to suck up or be "grateful", or have to create einstiens and shit or contribute to their society

It's in your population's best interest to behave as a model minority as that will lead to the most success.

What's so good about high crime rates and high unemployment rates? Many negative things are associated with those phenomenons, including worse physical health.

VixR

Veritas
What is your stance on first world countries recruiting migrants from the 'third' world through skills-based employment visas? Canada and Australia are especially known for doing this.

I think it is morally worse than allowing in refugees to keep aging Western populations youthful like Europe does because one highly skilled person (let's say a Doctor or a Civil Engineer) means a lot more to a country like Nigeria/the Philippines than someone who is fleeing from persecution but is medium to low skilled.

There's always trade-offs, but if the West keeps getting the best of the third world they will have an even harder time catching up.
It’s a fair trade off. Those skilled minds want the resources and the atmosphere of the country they want to immigrate to, and the host country wants their intellectual property. How’s that immoral when it’s mutually beneficial, especially since they don’t have the framework to get far in benefiting their home countries?

If a highly skilled mind can’t get by in the Phillipines, is it really immoral if he goes where he can truly apply himself??

Tukraq

VIP
It's in your population's best interest to behave as a model minority as that will lead to the most success.

What's so good about high crime rates and high unemployment rates? Many negative things are associated with those phenomenons, including worse physical health.
if were successful its for ourselves, success under the terms of model minorities isn't that good as your always lesser, and high crime rates are normal for most immigrant populations that actually end up dominating, i.e. jewish/Italian gangs in newyork(its their city now), Irish gangs in Boston, it comes with the territory unless your a model minority like say the Chinese who have big populations in the US but have no influence or say Ethiopian Americans in the dmv who have no impact while Somali Americans in Minnesota do

Trending