Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
With a bit of reform you could. Don't forget the US used to lynch black men accused at court of touching white women and get away with it because of racism. Look up Emmett till.

Did that make US incompatible with democracy? No.
You are making one crucial mistake. The US constitution says it can be changed. Mohammed's desert manual is "the word of Allah" and cannot be changed.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
But interpreted it can, the absolutism is a new phenomenon. Your own crucial mistake..
I really believe that all humans are not equal. Some are degenerates trying to interpret 7th century dog crap and having arguments about it. Those people should be wiped off the face of the earth. You know what I'm saying?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Then your a part of the problem.
You live in Denmark. You like it there, correct? Denmark has humans in it just like Somalia. Why is one prospering when
the other is a global laughing stock? You will give me 857 different excuses (poverty, warlords...) but you need to understand
that these problems are generated by the behavior and actions of human beings. Somalia doesn't have to be the way it is.

You live in Denmark. You like it there, correct? Denmark has humans in it just like Somalia. Why is one prospering when
the other is a global laughing stock? You will give me 857 different excuses (poverty, warlords...) but you need to understand
that these problems are generated by the behavior and actions of human beings. Somalia doesn't have to be the way it is.

You're comparing two drastically different people and drastically different histories :gucciwhat:

I agree that it isn't compatible. I'm deeply troubled that you're against democracy. It's the most stable, proven system of government. Islam mandates a dictatorship and we all know how those end up. In Ghadafi and Sadam's brutal, decades-long rule, the US had 9 presidents. Say what you will about them but the US population changed governments 9 times during Ghaddafi's reign, and expressed their resentment at the ballot box all those times, something people in Libya and Iraq were deprived of.

This has massive conseqences because resentment built up against Ghaddafi and Saddam and there was no lawful outlet for people to express that for decades, which paves the way for what's happening today. I'm not saying they were very Islamic but I'm describing what happens with dictatorships.
Democracy works for gaalo like I said, it works for people who are willing to put their religion on the back seat and let politics rule. It works well for them, but for us muslims, it will not. We have Allah, he tells us what to do, why the hell would we trade that for something that slave owning european odays came up with couple centuries ago?

Also if Ghadaffi and Saddam aren't 'islamic' like you seem to admit, why use them as an example?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Democracy works for gaalo like I said, it works for people who are willing to put their religion on the back seat and let politics rule. It works well for them, but for us muslims, it will not. We have Allah, he tells us what to do, why the hell would we trade that for something that slave owning european odays came up with couple centuries ago?

Also if Ghadaffi and Saddam aren't 'islamic' like you seem to admit, why use them as an example?
When was the last Islamic caliphate and why isn’t it here today?

When was the last Islamic caliphate and why isn’t it here today?
They messed up. I don't recognize any after Ali, so start fro Muawiyah to the niggas that chased out of spain and france.
They failed because they didn't follow Islam 100%. When the caliphates followed Islam, they conquered half the world.

Democracy is in direct opposition to Islam and its main principles.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They messed up. I don't recognize any after Ali, so start fro Muawiyah to the niggas that chased out of spain and france.
They failed because they didn't follow Islam 100%. When the caliphates followed Islam, they conquered half the world.

Democracy is in direct opposition to Islam and its main principles.
They failed because of political instability and resentment. With democracy you can express resentment at ballot box and throw out the bums but in Islam dictatorship is mandated.

They failed because of political instability and resentment. With democracy you can express resentment at ballot box and throw out the bums but in Islam dictatorship is mandated.
so what does islam have to do with that? Men like Gadaffi and Sadam were muslims by name.
Democracy came about recently, the world was doing fine before it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
so what does islam have to do with that? Men like Gadaffi and Sadam were muslims by name.
Democracy came about recently, the world was doing fine before it.
What does Islam have to do with it? Everything. It mandates a dictatorship and tries to control what people do, which leads to resentment and misery

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What does Islam have to do with it? Everything. It mandates a dictatorship and tries to control what people do, which leads to resentment and misery
The world was doing fine without it? Are you sure? The king of England was ordering anyone who opposed him be executed and that’s how we got the Magna Carta to stop that. What are you even saying??

He was a dictator. Islam is pro dictator. What part of that don’t you get? An un democratic government ALWAYS falls.

Incorrect Islam can't be pro dictator because the caliph will always have limits and those limits are set by the Quran and Sunnah which the citizens under a caliphate who are presumably Muslim can't reject; so technically speaking there's nothing being "forced" on them.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Incorrect Islam can't be pro dictator because the caliph will always have limits and those limits are set by the Quran and Sunnah which the citizens under a caliphate who are presumably Muslim can't reject; so technically speaking there's nothing being "forced" on them.
In a democracy you can change leadership and laws. The inability to do that causes resentment, hence what is happening in Muslim countries and why there is no Islamic caliphate today. You dog.

In a democracy you can change leadership and laws. The inability to do that causes resentment, hence what is happening in Muslim countries and why there is no Islamic caliphate today. You dog.

As a Muslim you wouldn't want to change the laws of Allah they are set in stone, unlike democracy where a new legislator can come in at any time and change,abrogate or bring forth new laws using their carnal desires and limited human knowledge. As you are an atheist I can see why this is so hard for you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending