Deluded self haters says Somalis escaped by luck in the slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more complex than that.

Essential geography, tribal dynamics and being muslim slaved Somalis from the slave trade.

Bantus however were enslaved and mistreated and the latter continues to this day.

Islam still allows for this abhorrent institution.
Bantus have no power balls or history they can't be compared with Somali geeljire who stood on everyone's neck since the dawn of time right now we are still a problem watch within the next 30-40 years what somalia will achieve

So because I don't lie and embellish Somali history like 99% of Somalis you guys are calling me Ethiopian :farmajoyaab:

This is why Somalis will always be at the bottom :snoop:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz your cut and paste ‘source’have nothing to do with somalis in a zoo thou:pachah1:

How many of your relatives were in the zoo?

Also how come you don’t say shit when @onlyme roasts Abdis? You only come at women cause in your little mind you think women are weak :lolbron:
@onlyme come put this punk ass nigga in his place
Now watch this nigga disappear when OnlyMe shows up :russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So because I don't lie and embellish Somali history like 99% of Somalis you guys are calling me Ethiopian :farmajoyaab:

This is why Somalis will always be at the bottom :snoop:

Did you not read the source I posted above? I debunked your lies regarding to zoos, it was a cultural exhibition whether you like it or not.

Plus, I just searched through your profile, you was looking through every related Ethiopian threads so you're indeed an Ethiopian. Please do not claim our ethnicity and please do not create revisionism against the Somali history.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz your cut and paste ‘source’have nothing to do with somalis in a zoo thou:pachah1:

How many of your relatives were in the zoo?

Also how come you don’t say shit when @onlyme roasts Abdis? You only come at women cause in your little mind you think women are weak :lolbron:
@onlyme come put this punk ass nigga in his place
Now watch this nigga disappear when OnlyMe shows up :russ:

No the source I just posted debunks your lying theory of being a human zoo when in reality it was a cultural exhibition. Read the source again you filthy lying sub-human or do you have reading comprehension? You're just proving to me you're an imbecile dullard dolt.

Don't bring my noble relatives into this. Just remember you're an Abyssinian slave & concubine. Why are you calling a Negroid that gets bullied by Somalis? onlyme always gets owned, call him and see what happens to him.

You use to be good but now you've changed so I'm going to karbash you brutally.

Last edited:
Did you not read the source I posted above? I debunked your lies regarding to zoos, it was a cultural exhibition whether you like it or not.

Plus, I just searched through your profile, you was looking through every related Ethiopian threads so you're indeed an Ethiopian. Please do not claim our ethnicity and please do not create revisionism against the Somali history.
smh ciyaal suuq stop quoting me im done with your lying ass

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
smh ciyaal suuq stop quoting me im done with your lying ass

I'm studying at the top university so I'm not an ciyaal suuq but it's pretty amazing how Ethiopians are starting to learn how to use google translation despite their internet service being crap.

Also, the only compulsive liar here is you. I've posted a source proving it was a cultural exhibition. If you don't like the facts then don't quote me and cry somewhere in the corner, you stupid Aidthopian donkey!

Enslaved Arabs that's highly unlikely unless you're talking about the time Yemen controlled axum but then again they weren't slaves it was an invqsiin
Some Somalis kidnapped and took a few emissaries of the Sultan of Zanzibar as slaves. They were released after a Some brokering. Some Somalis were also notorious for literally kidnapping and stealing slaves of the Zwahili Arab caravans. I also read one source which said slaves preferred (if there is such a thing) Somali slavery to Arab slavery.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some Somalis kidnapped and took a few emissaries of the Sultan of Zanzibar as slaves. They were released after a Some brokering. Some Somalis were also notorious for literally kidnapping and stealing slaves of the Zwahili Arab caravans. I also read one source which said slaves preferred (if there is such a thing) Somali slavery to Arab slavery.

Can you show me a link sxb? It's sounds pretty interesting.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz you tried but failed miserably. The little cut and paste image you posted has nothing to do with Somalis in human zoo, post the whole thing lol
Also stop having a cardiac arrest when someone says something about Somalians you don’t have the Somali name on monopoly man
Jeez! You are emotionally unstable and irrational:chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you tried but failed miserably. The little cut and paste image you posted has nothing to do with Somalis in human zoo, post the whole thing lol
Also stop having a cardiac arrest when someone says something about Somalians you don’t have the Somali name on monopoly man
Jeez! You are emotionally unstable and irrational:chrisfreshhah:

Listen don't bother quoting me if you didn't provide evidence to your claims. I've already debunked you and disproved every inch of your claim.

What do you mean it has nothing to do with the human zoo? There was no such thing with Somalis and I already proved to you it was a cultural exhibition, now don't quote me again or else you're asking for more punishments.

Awet was already exposed as an Aidthopian by countless users, not just me. :manny:

I was emotionally stable and was 100% rational. I proved all my claims while insulting you back since you started it, don't start playing victim now.

Last edited:
It is more complex than that.

Essential geography, tribal dynamics and being muslim slaved Somalis from the slave trade.

Bantus however were enslaved and mistreated and the latter continues to this day.

Islam still allows for this abhorrent institution.
It also more complex than you are making out.

The slave raiders on the East African coast avoided the Masai areas because of their ruthlessness in dealing with anyone encroaching their territory. The Nandi also fought against the Zwahili Arab and other African slave raiders. Both of these groups were non-Muslim. The Zwahili Arabs were frightened of the Oromo until the Somalis decimated them.

Most of the slaves shipped from the East went to the Middle East but what a lot of people don’t know is that the Portuguese set up on the South East coast of African coast and started transporting slaves from there. Some of the slaves who made it to
South and North America are from the same people as the Somali Bantu.

The sad truth about the South African slave trade is that many of the slaves were not captured by “ Arabs”. In the 19th century, many African ethnic groups were warring each against one another. Ethnic groups like the Luo fought with other ethnic groups and those captured were sold as slaves. The same happened to an extent in West Africa. Afrocentrics do not like hear this but that’s the truth.

The 19th century was a brutal time in the East and Southern Africa. It coincides with the Nilotic expansions; Small pox outbreaks; civil wars ; colonialism.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
‘Don’t quote me again’ someone is catching feelings.
You are the one who is keep quoting me. Stop denying the Somali human zoo history. The ’’ name now makes sense :hmm:
Keep acting like undomesticated animal nigga :krs:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
‘Don’t quote me again’ someone is catching feelings.
You are the one who is keep quoting me. Stop denying the Somali human zoo history. The ’’ name now makes sense :hmm:
Keep acting like undomesticated animal nigga :krs:

No one here is catching feelings except you. I told you don't quote me again if you don't have the evidence to your lying claims because all you're doing is wasting my time here.

At this point you're a troll that proved my point. I've already showed you a source stating it was a cultural exhibition, not a human zoo. Are you intellectually dishonest now? Maybe you are because you're unproud of your Ethiopianism since historically your people were enslaved while your women were used as concubines. That never happened to the Somalis.
:mjlol:

Is "undomesticated animal" the only words you can use? Tells me a lot about your ignorance.
:reallymaury:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz you just proved me right. You’ve lost it man
Look at you getting all offended and going crazy. Nigga I am not the one quoting. You are the one who is keep quoting me and at same time telling me to stop quoting you:krs:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you just proved me right. You’ve lost it man
Look at you getting all offended and going crazy. Nigga I am not the one quoting. You are the one who is keep quoting me and at same time telling me to stop quoting you:krs:

Of course I am offended, you're lying about the Somali history and as soon as I debunk that you start being intellectually dishonest. Either way, I'm disappointed in you.

If you feel offended that I tarnished Ethiopia, just remember you started it by insulting my people first.
:manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This girl hanan rubs me wrong anyway from her introduction and she said that now I'm done. She can f*ck herself :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.