Deluded self haters says Somalis escaped by luck in the slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is now exporting many of its easy manual labour jobs to Ethiopia. Perhaps the Ethiopians are cheap and submissive enough to do such work because of their long farmer history?

It is foolish and outdated to look down on manual labour when you are living in poverty. I find it absurd when I see Somalis getting Oromos and even Asians to do manual work in Somalia. They need to set up vocational colleges in Somalia rather than all these Business and health courses which don’t lead to employment.

Ps. Sidenote-the East African slave trade did not only involve Africans being taken to Arabia and beyond. The Dutch brought enslaved Asians to South Africa; the French brought enslaved Asians to work in the Indian Ocean islands; And the Dutch had major slave operations in Asia( Indonesia, India , etc).

Listen sxb, that is false. You do realize North Africans (Berbers) are more near to Europe than West African (Negroids) yet Berbers weren't enslaved because they were fierce nomads that established powerful kingdoms that even sometimes outpower the Europeans. West Africans also had kingdoms but they instead sold their slaves to the Europeans. Somalis never enslaved each other due to their practice of Xeer system and they take pride in their Somainimo. They would never allow anybody to enslave them and fight till the very death. They also established powerful kingdoms so the Europeans would never touch us even if we were on the west coast. So yes, that is absolutely absurd.

Europeans don't want to waste on their resources & wealth on people that will refuse to be slaves. They want it quick and easy without wasting anything. They had easier alternatives of getting slaves, historically speaking.
Streets drive me crazy alotta niggas they hate me my big bro got a gat my other bro got a baby :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

What kinda of historical revisionism is this ajuraan never conquered abyssinia also axum conquered yemen some 300 years before ajuraan that's like saying because UK colonized US therefore is child's play I understand you're proud but don't spread false information be proud of what we achieved
ADAL SULTANATE CONQUERED YOU GUYS(HABASHA, abyssinia) :dabcasar:

AND AJURANS killed of your Portuguese masters and ENSLAVED U(habasha) BY THE THOUSANDS :siilaanyolaugh:

I KNOW IT HURTS, BOW DOWN :siilaanyosmile:

I'm not habash waryaa :ayaanswag:

WHERE THE ARABS CAPABLE OF CONQUERING AND ENSLAVING SOMALI SULTANATE?? THE ANSWER NO AND IF ANYTHING SOMALI WERE CAPABLE OF CONQUERING ALL OF ARABIA BUT IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS LAND OF THE PROPHET THE HOLLY LAND AND THEY WERE FELLOW MUSLIMS THAT STOPPED US,

keep in mind we had colonies in southern africa.

WHERE THE ARABS CAPABLE OF CONQUERING AND ENSLAVING SOMALI SULTANATE?? THE ANSWER NO AND IF ANYTHING SOMALI WERE CAPABLE OF CONQUERING ALL OF ARABIA BUT IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS LAND OF THE PROPHET THE HOLLY LAND AND THEY WERE FELLOW MUSLIMS THAT STOPPED US,

keep in mind we had colonies in southern africa.
Somalis capable of conquering all of Arabia you do realize that somali population at that time was like 200,00 :ayaanswag: don't be delusional sxb

Somalis capable of conquering all of Arabia you do realize that somali population at that time was like 200,00 :ayaanswag: don't be delusional sxb
oh yh sorry and i guess the arab population was in the billions

COLONIZERS DON'T COME IN BIG NUMBERS U FUCKING NEWBIE:siilaanyolaugh:, it's about the strength of your military, you weaponry, tactics and strategy

DO YOU THINK THE THE BRITISH EMPIRE COLONIZED THE MOST OF THE WORLD BY outnumbering the people they conquered ???? YOU MUST BE DUMB AS A SHOE:stopit:

Enslaved Arabs that's highly unlikely unless you're talking about the time Yemen controlled axum but then again they weren't slaves it was an invqsiin
the yemen didn't control shit, you idiot. the raw meat eating habasha conquered u Bedouin yemeni arabs:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1::pachah1::kodaksmiley:

:ohhh: YOU MUST A YEMENI, THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T ADMIT THE SOMALIS WERE POWERFUL AND THEY COULDN'T BE ENSLAVED BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ENSLAVERS AND CONQUERORS, they were under nobody's mercy but their own.

oh yh sorry and i guess the arab population was in the billions

COLONIZERS DON'T COME IN BIG NUMBERS U FUCKING NEWBIE:siilaanyolaugh:, it's about the strength of your military, you weaponry, tactics and strategy

DO YOU THINK THE THE BRITISH EMPIRE COLONIZED THE MOST OF THE WORLD BY outnumbering the people they conquered ???? YOU MUST BE DUMB AS A SHOE:stopit:
You're seriously comparing Somalis to the British:mjlol: I'm done

You're seriously comparing Somalis to the British:mjlol: I'm done
U INDICATED that for one to conquer he needs to outnumber.

IF THAT WAS THE CASE, THE BRITISH WON'T HAVE CONQUERED YOU POOR BROKE WEAK YEMENIS,

SHOUT OUT TO SAUDI FOR THE GREAT WORK THEY ARE DOING IN YEMEN:dabcasar:. i support them against the yemeni idiots. makkah over Sana'a any day :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending