Deluded self haters says Somalis escaped by luck in the slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
When Britain colonised South Sudan the Arabs had North Sudan. The Arabs would rape the women in North Sudan and kill the men. Hence why North Sudanese people look mixed and they claim they are ‘Arabs’. Whereas the Brits didn’t want to mix with the South Sudanese so they remained as they were. At this point there was a big difference between the North and South Sudanese and the Brits should have broken them apart in to two different countries but they didn’t.
They did the same thing to Somali with the Italians after WW2. They don't want a strong unite African nation. That'd be a threat.

Ethiopia and Kenya are funding various groups and qabils to keep Somalia destabilised so that Xamar can't consolidate control over its country as capital.

Muji

VIP
They did the same thing to Somali with the Italians after WW2. They don't want a strong unite African nation. That'd be a threat.

Yes they did the same with the Kurds and the Palestians, taking land from people and giving it out again without any understanding or regard of religious and phenotype differences. Most modern wars and disputes can be tracked back to how Britain carved out these borders.

When Britain colonised South Sudan the Arabs had North Sudan. The Arabs would rape the women in North Sudan and kill the men. Hence why North Sudanese people look mixed and they claim they are ‘Arabs’. Whereas the Brits didn’t want to mix with the South Sudanese so they remained as they were. At this point there was a big difference between the North and South Sudanese and the Brits should have broken them apart in to two different countries but they didn’t.

I swear rape is engrained in Arab dna

:susp:

They were obsessed with making Black men eunuchs cause dick envy and to ensure they wouldn’t pass any descendants.

Its gonna come one day sxb they cant held us back this long i hope i live to see the day Somali gain power and build a beautiful country better than UK and USA.

@Crow youve been giving me qashin for a while but you’re incapable of counter argument so...

Maybe your brain is too ghetto for civilized talks ?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We're in EASTERN FUCKING AFRICA! Why on God's green Earth would Europeans interested in getting slaves for the new world go to the perilous desert lands of Somalia, meet nomads, not farmers used to labor, but fucking nomads who are used to tribal combat, go through the hassle of fighting said people, and getting their rowdy asses as slaves, shipping them from East Africa to West Africa, and then ship them past the Atlantic ocean to become slaves in America!?! No slave owner is gonna waste that kind of time, energy and money on that idea!
USA/Brazil weren't the only countries purchasing African slaves. The Middle East, India, and even China were buying them as well but for far longer. Where do you think they got them? East Africa of course.

Even still, we were never enslaved. Rather, we were the enslavers. We sold countless Oromos over the centuries and later on Madows as well. It was survival of the fittest. The strong preyed on the weak. We were never enslaved because we have always been the strong.
OromoSlaves.jpg

@Crow youve been giving me qashin for a while but you’re incapable of counter argument so...

Maybe your brain is too ghetto for civilized talks ?
I give you qashin because you're always writing some retarded qashin.

We were physically weak kulaha. Then how did we conquer the most territory for any ethnicity in Africa? Gtfo.
:drakekidding:

USA/Brazil weren't the only countries purchasing African slaves. The Middle East, India, and even China were buying them as well but for far longer. Where do you think they got them? East Africa of course.

Even still, we were never enslaved. Rather, we were the enslavers. We sold countless Oromos over the centuries and later on Madows as well. It was survival of the fittest. The strong preyed on the weak. We were never enslaved because we have always been the strong.
View attachment 51875
These fish brain girls want to relate with the Negroids so bad they remind me of this girl their obsession with black culture is unhealthy sxb.

View attachment 51875

I give you qashin because you're always writing some retarded qashin.

We were physically weak kulaha. Then how did we conquer the most territory for any ethnicity in Africa? Gtfo.
:drakekidding:

Conquering territory has nothing to do with muscles

Look at the the many countries

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Y’all weren’t enslaved but the brits put y’all in a zoo.
Being treated like wild animal is worse than being enslaved.
Y’all seriously have nothing to brag about. Stop believing in false pride

Bye

Bye

Yeah people who bring this up are secretly bragging and denigrating

Bye
It was a paid cultural exhibition they made their Bands then flew back home comfortably go research before you talk out your black ass

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Bye

Did you not learn proper history you dumb ? It was not a human zoo but a cultural exhibition where Somalis volunteered to show off their culture in Dublin and they got paid for it and they went back to Somalia.

Stop your revisionism. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts