Deluded self haters says Somalis escaped by luck in the slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that person know Somalis enslaved places like The Maldives. Does she know horn of africans enslaved arabs too?

Does she even know where they are on a map.
Enslaved Arabs that's highly unlikely unless you're talking about the time Yemen controlled axum but then again they weren't slaves it was an invqsiin

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Did you not learn proper history you dumb ? It was not a human zoo but a cultural exhibition where Somalis volunteered to show off their culture in Dublin and they got paid for it and they went back to Somalia.

Stop your revisionism. :camby:
Half naked Somalians in the zoo was ‘cultural exhibition’ according to triggered Somalians:krs:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Half naked Somalians in the zoo was ‘cultural exhibition’ according to triggered Somalians:krs:

That is also another lie you stated. They weren't half naked either, you're talking about Bantus from other countries.

Anyways, you need to stop your anti-Somali sentiments.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is also another lie you stated. They weren't half naked either, you're talking about Bantus from other countries.

Anyways, you need to stop your anti-Somali sentiments.
Hey anyone can google Somalis in human zoo. Don’t pull your hair over something that is outside of your control and stop acting like undomesticated animal, you are proving my point.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hey anyone can google Somalis in human zoo. Don’t pull your hair over something that is outside of your control and stop acting like undomesticated animal, you are proving my point.

Those are trolls, not authentic sources. I already told you it's a cultural exhibition, do some research you dolt.

The only user who is a filthy aidthopian concubine like yourself is being an undomesticated animal throughout this entire forum speaking nothing but garbage against the Somalis.

@Geeljire sanbuur @xalimathe6 @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and many more have all noticed your continuous anti-Somali sentiments. You need to fucking calm down

Those are trolls, not authentic sources. I already told you it's a cultural exhibition, do some research you dolt.

The only user who is a filthy aidthopian concubine like yourself is being an undomesticated animal throughout this entire forum speaking nothing but garbage against the Somalis.

@Geeljire sanbuur @xalimathe6 @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and many more have all noticed your continuous anti-Somali sentiments. You need to fucking calm down
Calm down bro its a known fact that somalis were put in zoos. I think thats where the term s originate from

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Calm down bro its a known fact that somalis were put in zoos. I think thats where the term s originate from

term is an internet made up word to describe an uncivilized Somali.

I don't like repeating myself again but do some research. It was a cultural exhibition where Somalis volunteered to show off their culture in Dublin and they got paid for it and they went back to Somalia.

Lastly, are you an Aidthopian ex-slave?

term is an internet made up word to describe an uncivilized Somali.

I don't like repeating myself again but do some research. It was a cultural exhibition where Somalis volunteered to show off their culture in Dublin and they got paid for it and they went back to Somalia.

Lastly, are you an Aidthopian ex-slave?
Sure sxb if it makes you feel better

And no, I am not ethiopian. You can look through my post history

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Thank you!
Finally a sane somali :cool:
I think some Factz’s relatives were in the zoo hence why he is so offended and taking it personal. He is just yapping with no sources.

He is tagging niggas to gang up on me
What a punk ass spineless nigga

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sure sxb if it makes you feel better

And no, I am not ethiopian. You can look through my post history

Makes me feel better? It's written on Bibliography so what I stated is pure facts. I doubt you're Somali to be honest.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Thank you!
I think some Factz’s relatives were in the zoo hence why he is so offended and taking it personal. He is just yapping with no sources.

See, before you was respectful but now you've become an Aidthopian piece of shit and a compulsive liar on top. The guy is obviously Ethiopian like yourself. Only a small group of Somalis were volunteered to do a cultural exhibition. No such thing as human zoo, no matter how you repeat yourself it's not on Somali bibliography so keep crying you pathetic sub-human concubine.

My relatives did not volunteere to do a cultural exhibition but at least they weren't enslaved like your Amxaaras, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amharas#Slavery

Thank you!

Yeah I agree, that must be it. Those pictures must have triggered some personal wounds. He seems to be taking this awfully personal

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz now you acting like a
Chill out my nigga, you can’t change history.

I don’t know why you going nuts man you don’t have sources to back up your claims:pachah1:

what a fitting description :russ:
My nigga @Awet thanks man

Thank you!

Your from Ethiopia just kill yourself already

@Hanan.ilhan this girl claimed yesterday that we were just lucky and got away only because no one wanted to enslave us. This is nonsense Somalis didn't get enslaved because we are restless people with massive pride no one could dominate us our people are just to fierce cunning and brutal when it comes to battle Somalis have no mercy

It is more complex than that.

Essential geography, tribal dynamics and being muslim slaved Somalis from the slave trade.

Bantus however were enslaved and mistreated and the latter continues to this day.

Islam still allows for this abhorrent institution.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
See, before you was respectful but now you've become an Aidthopian piece of shit and a compulsive liar on top. The guy is obviously Ethiopian like yourself. Only a small group of Somalis were volunteered to do a cultural exhibition. No such thing as human zoo, no matter how you repeat yourself it's not on Somali bibliography so keep crying you pathetic sub-human concubine.

My relatives did not volunteere to do a cultural exhibition but at least they weren't enslaved like your Amxaaras, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amharas#Slavery
How can you try roast Somalis when your from aidstopia bunch of spineless slaves they are a 100 million and still got murked by 20 million Somalis kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending